Chat with Hrishant Goswami

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Jay Singh:
Was there anything b/w Rahul and aanchal? Who do you think is more genuine and do you think they should marry?

Hrishant Goswami:
I think they became close friends.. I think Rahul is more geunine ...I think you should ask them about marriage ...

Prince Rulz:
hrishant u hav a tattoo on back- the world is mine. wt made u put on that ? i guess nw more ppl wil put like that :d

Hrishant Goswami:
I feel in life, if you have the courage and strength, you can achieve a lot ...and I could never put this in words so the first time i heard the song 'The world is mine' by David Guetta, it gave me my line ...

Raks Menon:
hey dude u have an amazing body? guess u r a gym freak , u really have worked hard on ur abs! give me some tips to get a body like u. Whats ur fitness mantra??

Hrishant Goswami:
Thank you.. the only that i can give you is consult a professional trainer for diet and a work out schedule.Coz i am not qualified to answer that question for you .. I pretty much eat and drink what i want in moderation..But i work out very hard ...

Ramlah Durrani:
Hello hrishant its Saad frm Pak well i want to ask u tht IS tht true tht two groups has formed in B Boss ?? and u think tht Shweta manoj group is behind yr nomination ??

Hrishant Goswami:
First of all there are no groups in Bigg Boss. In so many people it is human nature to be friendly with some or the other. Manoj did nominate me but I dont hold it against him. It is a game and you have to say some name ...

Laxman Patel:
how much did khali eat buddy?must be having problems now since he doesnt get special food..?

Hrishant Goswami:
Khali is a big guy so he does eat a lot... I am sure since Dolly is back, there will be lot of food made ...

Alisha Mishra:
Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and handsome?

Hrishant Goswami:
Smart and Ugly

AliSha MiShra:
What place would you like to visit that you haven't been to yet?

Hrishant Goswami:
IBIZA

Ambreen Haroon Moeen:
Loved your reaction when Veena expressed her love for you...but what did you actually felt at that time??Please be honest

Hrishant Goswami:
It was quite flattering... after a certain point it got embarrassing for me also..

Anita Thakur:
hi hrishant, i really liked u in the show as i think you were the only guy who had fighting spirit, but just thought tht somewhere you were not able to recognise people as shweta never bitched about you and she really liked you, also the great khali used to bitch about you...anyways..all the best in your life..

Hrishant Goswami:
I never said Shweta bitched about me... I just said she was fake ... Thank you for watching the show and God bless ...

Dev Raj Maan:
hey hrishant......u r one of ma favt member inside the home of bb4....i like ur stand against shweta.....yeah she is selfish and egoist moreover i don't know why she has a great proud of herself...tumhe bb4 se bahar nikalna it was not a good decision by public....anyhow keep rocking....

Hrishant Goswami:
Thank you for watching me and supporting me.. Much love..

Yogesh Arora:
Appko kya lagta hai ki agla eviction kiska hoga???

Hrishant Goswami:
yeh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata ...

Sonia Mugal:
y u r very upset with shweta

Hrishant Goswami:
I am not upset with Shweta... I just thought that she was fake on the show ...

Sandeep Borse:
Hi Hrishant, we felt you on of the most strong candidates in house but early exit from house surprised us and you also? don't you thing that you are out of house because you are accompnying the wrong guys like asmit and veena?

Hrishant Goswami:
No I dont think Ashmit and Veena are wrong and they have anything to do with me being evicted out of the house... I feel life is dictated by our destiny and watever time that was meant to be in the house, i lived it. If I have to go back in the house, I will...

Raju Das:
also hrisant dont u think whatever veena and ashmit doing in the national television is not good for the minor audiences, specially ashmit who has the fetish of smelling head and hair of veena and sara, as we clearly see ali has no problem when someone else is cuddling his wife in tv he feels no jealousy when another man is smelling his wifes head and hair, he is ok with it , but if it was done with your wife would you allow ????

Hrishant Goswami:
I dont think they are doing anything that is not shown on films... Ashmit considers Sara his kid sister and so do all of us which was also pretty evident in the wedding. And Ali has come to Bigg Boss and seen the whole situation with his own eyes. So i don't think it is a big issue.

Raju Das:
hi HRISHANT GOSWAMI, i would like to ask you two things, 1st are you bengali ? as your sir name suggests so and secondly tell us what do u feel about veena mallik and ashmit chemistry...whatever they ahey are doing is to be on the limelight and increase the channels trp or is that real as bcoz veena had soft heart about u as well and the same time messing up with ashmit as well

Hrishant Goswami:
I am not a Bengali. I am a Kashmiri...Its not my place to comment on anyones action. As far as I am concerned, they both are my friends.

Silky Chandwani:
Hey hrishant, very less is known about your ex-girlfriend Ayesha Thapar...what have you learnt from your past relationships?

Hrishant Goswami:
From my relationship, I have learnt one thing.. "Love is like the breeze, it comes without telling you, it goes without telling you. The only thing that you can do is enjoy till it is there"

Chirag Batavia:
Has karan offered u any movies ???

Hrishant Goswami:
Not as yet, but in the future I would love to work for him ...

Ambreen Haroon Moeen:
Hi Hrishant who do you think is the most genuine person in the house??And please dont say Ashmit

Hrishant Goswami:
Seemaji ..

Alisha Mishra:
How do you handle people you don't like?

Hrishant Goswami:
I try and spend the least amount of time with them...  

Alisha Mishra:
If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day? LOL.... Dont mind

Hrishant Goswami:
I would definitely not spend so much time getting ready...I would do lot of shopping ..and I would talk to as many women and figure out why do they think the way they do ...

Ali Khan:
I jus wanna ask u is ur eyebrow gonna b same as it was in big boss.. wot do u stay abt men eyebrow style?

Hrishant Goswami:
No,I am not gonna keep it the same as I believe in changing my style... if you like it do it,,Style is watever makes you feel comfortable.. if you feel you can carry it off, then you should...

Anupreet Kaur:
One thing that you will miss about Bigg Boss house is:

Hrishant Goswami:
The kitchen ...

Anupreet Kaur:
Veena has been flirting around with Ashmit and you. Don't you think she is doing this for mere publicity? And what do you have to say about her increasing closeness with Ashmit?

Hrishant Goswami:
I donno why Veena is doing this.. About her closeness, I am happy for them ...

Anupreet Kaur:
You have called Manoj Tiwari a politician, but he got emotional when you left. What do you have to say about it? Is he really acting fake?

Hrishant Goswami:
The reason I call him Politician is a) he has contested for election b) he has a gift of the gab .. I didnt think he was acting...

Anupreet Kaur:
Dolly made her entry and you made an exit. Do feel lucky? What do you have to say about Dolly's abusive language and dirty comments?

Hrishant Goswami:
Dolly didnt bother me so much... On the contrary she was sweet to me at times.. And nver agreed with her dirty language and abusive comments..

Anokhi Thakkar:
hi hrishant..i"m a very big fan of urs..i was very sad when u were evicted from the show since u r out now there is no reason left to see big boss....i was also very happy when u said dat u didn't want to start relation with the drama queen veena malik...my question to u is have u ever fallen in love with anyone????

Hrishant Goswami:
Thank for watching the show and liking me much...Yes, I have fallen in love .. It is a beautiful feeling...

Anjana Sagar:
Hrishant Goswami ji aap such mai veena malik ko like nahi kkarte? vaisa to nahi hai muh mai ram bagal mai Chhuri>>>>>>>>>>>>./

Hrishant Goswami:
haan mei sirf unko dost ke tarah like karta hoon.. aapka matlab yeh toh nahi ki mooh mei hrishant aur bagal mei ashmit ...:) hehe

Amit Kumar:
Who will win BiggBoss ???

Hrishant Goswami:
I donno know who will win, but I want Ashmit or Seema ji to win...

Allen JV:
You were one of my favourite contestants, Tough luck I guess. My question is, Among Sara and Veena, who do you think is fake and who do you think is real?

Hrishant Goswami:
I didnt think neither Veena nor Sara were fake..Thank you for watching me ...

Alam Arshad:
aapne Veena ka love proposal jo reject kiya vo bahot he impressive tha I am truly speaking vo aapke layek nhi thi aur vo sirf apne aapko TV per aur Bigg Boss house me bane rahne ke liye aisa ker rhi thi, kya aapko iska ehsaas huva tha?

Hrishant Goswami:
Yeh toh main nahi jaanta woh kyun kar rahi thi..main sirf itna jaanta hoon ko woh mere liye sirf dost thi...   

Barakat Ahmed Shah:
Veena Malik Ya Sara Khan ?

Hrishant Goswami:
donno hi bahut achi ladkiyan hai...  

Alam Arshad:
Hrishant ji Shweta ji ne kabhi gher ke under kisi ki burai nhi ki per fir bhi aap Shweta ji ko kyon galat mante hain?

Hrishant Goswami:
Pehle baat toh main Shweta ko galat nahi manta.. woh buzz mujhe fake lagti hai...

Ahmed Farooqi:

do u think this eviction is correct and if yes how do you feel and what u will do ,if u get a chance to go inside again

Hrishant Goswami: I dont know... and I didnt think that i would go out...If I do get a chance to go in as a contestant, I would definitely go and be the same way as I was...  

Anupreet Kaur: Do you think 'Bigg Boss 4' is scripted?  

Hrishant Goswami: No, I dont think it is scripted...    

Abhishek Tiwari: Hrishant kya wakai veena aapko like karti hai ya sirf natak kar rahi hai?????  

Hrishant Goswami:
Yaar yeh toh aapko Veena ko poochna padega.. cheers!

Abdul Rehman Qureshi: u r the best........i really like u......what is most interesting task in bigg boss houuse???

Hrishant Goswami: I liked the task of stealing the money in the night and the wrestling task.  

Aaima Khan: Hrishant u r the most handsomest guy.....Ap se jo bhi shaadi karygi na woh buhat buhat buhat buhat kushnaseeb hogi  

Hrishant Goswami:
Thank you Aima. Very kind of you...filhaal to shaadi ka koi plan nahi hai ... par thank you for watching the show...Wish you well...

Aaima Khan:
R u happy to come out????? To whom you'l'll youl miss a lot ?????? and to whom you'll never miss ???????? plzzzzzz tell names dont say that u love all  

Hrishant Goswami: I am happy now but I was surprise that I had to come out. I will miss Ashmit, WWE Superstar The Great Khali,Seema ji, Sara, Manojji, Veena...basically everyone but Shweta.  

Kajal Kar: When I saw first time in Gladrags thought u would be a nice guy as u're very humble but strange to see tht u can be more bitchy than gals. how do u like gossiping, if u think tht u r nice then jus do nice things instead of showing tht u r nice. If u dnt like people bitching then u better walk out but rather tht u urself go and talk shit abt those people "arre yaar kitna idhar ka udhar karte hain ye log" agar wo aisa karte hai to tum kya kar rahe ho so called Model.. Do u think u've done right

Hrishant Goswami: Hi Kajal, first of all thank you for watching me since Gladrags. First of all, I dont bitch and I merely discuss my view about the other people which I have the courage to say on their face too. As far as whether I have done the right thing, yes i stand by everything i have done coz " Idar ke udhar karna" means bitching about somebody and adding masala and not being able to say it on their face. In through my stay in Bigg Boss house, I think watver I have said behind peoples back, i have said it on their face too.. thank you for watching the show and taking out the time to send me a question. Wish you well...  

Zelda Mean: Hi Hrishant, I don't have a question but I just wanted to say that I feel like u r a very decent guy, and very respectable towards women.. and that I only watched bigg boss for u, will miss u and wish u all the best in ur future  

Hrishant Goswami:
Hi Zelda, thank you for watching for Bigg Boss.. Please do watch the show.. THank you being so kind and generous towards.. Wish you well...

AliSha MiShra:
Your favourite song of all times and why?

Hrishant Goswami:
I cant answer that in one song ... But, I really listen to Wicked Games by Chris Issac.. Thank you all for watching me and voting for me... I really hope that in the future, I can keep you guyz entertained, even in the future... Much Love... God Bless.. HRISHANT GOSWAMI (AKA Nagraaj)...

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aapka matlab yeh toh nahi ki mooh mei hrishant aur bagal mei ashmit ...:)

Brilliant reply!
Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R u happy to come out????? To whom you'l'll youl miss a lot ?????? and to whom you'll never miss ???????? plzzzzzz tell names dont say that u love all  

Hrishant Goswami: I am happy now but I was surprise that I had to come out. I will miss Ashmit, WWE Superstar The Great Khali,Seema ji, Sara, Manojji, Veena...basically everyone but Shweta

Shweta ko koi bhi pasand nhi kerta jab ghar say bahir ajat hain ðŸ˜†
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prodigy007

aapka matlab yeh toh nahi ki mooh mei hrishant aur bagal mei ashmit ...:)

Brilliant reply!

i agree