Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot sruthi... would you join me sometime... i am open to share the raaj sinhaasan(King's Throne)😊😉
😉
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Thanks a lot sruthi... would you join me sometime... i am open to share the raaj sinhaasan(King's Throne)😊😉
😉

no thank you be the queen and enjoy the attention single handedly. I the problem is if i m given the seat, i would know about it only after a week, since i log on at odd hours and just browse, no time for talking.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Next Q.... answer and say why?

1. Your prized possession?
  2. Dancing or Gym?
  3. Salsa or bharatnatyam?
  4. Classical or Hip Hop?
  5. Linkin Park or black eyed peas?
  6. taylor swift or miley cyrus?
  7. Nadal or Roddick?
  8. Sachin or Dhoni?
  9. Torres or Klose?
  10. Chirag or Parag?
  11. Umang or Elesh?
  12. Anita or Kenjal?
  13. Sarah Palin or Barrack Obama?
  14. Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee?
  15. Raj Kapoor or ranbir kapoor?
  16. Rice or wheat?
  17. Day or night?
  18. Saturday or Sunday?
  19. Mahatma Gandhi or Bhagat Singh?
  20. Aishwarya Rai or sushmita sen?
Answer carefully.. Each question carry 2 marks. one for choice and one foe explanation. Gud luck...

upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Next Q.... answer and say why?

1. Your prized possession?Sai Baba's murti that i have at home... do i need a reason for it
  2. Dancing or Gym? Dancing... only at home... keeps me both fit and i enjoy it
  3. Salsa or bharatnatyam? haven't tried either... but i would say Bharatnatyam...more expressive and can tell a story in a dance
  4. Classical or Hip Hop?Hip-Hop... don't know why i like it... maybe cause of the catchy way they are presented
  5. Linkin Park or black eyed peas?didn't listen to either
  6. taylor swift or miley cyrus? both seem to be good... i was never a fan of anyone... so don't know much about them
  7. Nadal or Roddick?i don't follow tennis....
  8. Sachin or Dhoni? Sachin.... Donald Bradman of India
  9. Torres or Klose? not interested in football...
  10. Chirag or Parag?Chirag... atleast we know that he can speak...
  11. Umang or Elesh?for your brother... i'll choose Elesh, who can get rid of Kinjal
  12. Anita or Kenjal? for you... i'll choose Anita... then atleast Ahem will concentrate on Gopi....
  13. Sarah Palin or Barrack Obama?No political questions please... no comments
  14. Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee? Both... i like martial arts... though i never learned it
  15. Raj Kapoor or ranbir kapoor?ofcourse Raj Kapoor... who is Ranbir... Raj ji is God of Indian Cinema
  16. Rice or wheat?Either... like both...
  17. Day or night?Day... i like the Sun more than Moon... and i am not Vampire
  18. Saturday or Sunday?Both.... bhai weekend hai
  19. Mahatma Gandhi or Bhagat Singh?i'll just say... its a controversial question... don't know who is great among them... i'd like Bhagat singh more but the fight both of them were fighting needed patience which is lacking in Bhagat Singh, but it also needed a tough stand which was lacking in MG. 
  20. Aishwarya Rai or sushmita sen?Sushmita Sen... bhai kuch to baat hogi usme jo Miss Universe bani and Something is lackig in Ash, because of which she is a mere Miss World... but i don't like either of them to the point of being fanatic about them
Answer carefully.. Each question carry 2 marks. one for choice and one foe explanation. Gud luck...

Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Here is a bonus Q..
Did u ever love anyone (romantic way), even secretely, or atleast had a crush?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Hume Crush karde aise kisi me dum nahi
aur hum hum hai aur hum kisi se kum nahi

(There is no one who can crush me...
since i am me and second to none too...)

couldn't get the exact english translation mom
upasana.diya thumbnail

OS - Gopi confronting Koki to make Koki accept her decision of leaving the house

In her room Gopi is trying to bring up her courage to bring the issue of her desire to leave this family. She knows, she has to gather up all her energy and courage before going into this one confrontation. She knows if Koki starts raising her voice, her energy and courage will go down the drain. She is pacing her room pondering on what to do.

Gopi (Thinking) – I know maaji loves me a lot aur unke alawa mujhe kisine itna pyaar nahi diya. But… but is it right that because of my selfishness someone else should suffer. I don't know why ahemji hates me so much… is it just my illiteracy which bothers him or is there something else…

Gopi goes to Koki's room…

Gopi – Maaji… I have to say something to you

Koki – Bolo Gopi vahu…

Gopi – Maaji, I want to go away from this house

Koki (Shocked and raising her Voice) – Gopi Vahu… did you think before spourting this non-sense…

Gopi – haan Maaji… I thought a lot… I don't want to be a burden to anyone… you know that I was never as happy as I am, when I am with you… but I don't want to hurt anyone for this happiness

Koki – Gopi Vahuuuu….

Gopi – Maaji… please listen to me for once… till today no one ever let me speak or even tried to know what I wanted… when my Mami wanted, she made me a servant since my parents died… when Rashi wanted, she got me to do work for her which she didn't want to do herself… when you wanted, you made me your Vahuu and your Son's wife… when your Son wanted, he made me erase my existence from his life… everyone has used me till now … maaji will it satisfy everyone if I lived an unhappy person and died as an unhappy person too…

By the end of this very lengthy talk which was very unusual for her, she had tears in her eyes, which made Koki listen to her rather than getting short tempered at her…

Koki – theek che Gopi Vahu… I'll listen to you… Bolo… why do you want to leave…

Gopi – Maaji, I don't want to be burden to anyone's life… right now rather than being a wife and DIL of this house, I feel as if this house and you and Ahemji are seeing me as liability… I don't want to be anyone's liability any more or be sad any longer. I don't want anyone to be unhappy because of me as well… I know you meant well when you asked me to be Ahemji's Wife… but was that what Ahemji wanted… Ahemji wrote to me that he wanted me to say No to this alliance… Rashi read me a wrong message instead saying Ahemji loved me a lot. Isn't this like playing with lives.

Koki – but why do you feel that way… I still love you and Ahem will start accepting you once he sees your goodness and how suitable you are for him… and isn't it God's will that I went to bring Rashi home but brought you instead…

Gopi – Maaji… if this relation is what God intended, then he will find a way to bring us back together, but tying down Ahemji and his desires and expecting him to be happy within the bonds is not a very good idea…

Koki – you are still thinking of others, even when u say you want to see to your happiness…

Gopi just keeps staring at the floor

Koki – What will you do, where will you go and what will we answer to the Mehta family?

Gopi – I don't know about what will I do and where I'll go as yet. Even if I knew, I can't tell you or you'll pressurize Ahemji to get me back home and he being a dutiful son will bring me back. Then again the same thing will start.

Koki – what will we say to Mehta Family?

Gopi – we still have 3 moths for the marriage. Tell them after engagement day after tomorrow that I am going to my relatives home after the engagement for a few days. Then before marriage you can just say I died in a bus mishap, where the bus was overturned into a river near our Village and my body was not found and I am presumed dead.

Koki – Gopi Vahu… are you in your right senses… you want us to tell everyone that you died when I know that you haven't?

Gopi – Maaji… please Listen… this is the only way I won't have to come back for marriage and marriage will also take place as scheduled… it is said that if there is a marriage or birth happens in a family of people grieving death, it's a good Omen.

Koki – Think again Gopi Vahu…. How will you survive…

Gopi – thanks for worrying about me maaji… I'll find a way… if God has sent a creature down, he has sent down enough for their survival too… Don't worry, I'll be alright…

Koki(reluctantly) – Alright Gopi Vahu… I won't stop you since I know u'll leave the house without telling anyone, if I say no to you… Since you are saying you don't know where you intend to go…. let me know once you reach where you intend to go that you have reached safely… don't hesitate to ask me for help either… I promise I won't say anything to anyone… I'll just say that you went to one of your relatives on your Dad's side.

Gopi(thinking) – Thanks for accepting my decision maaji… but I am sorry I won't be able to tell you where I am going..

But to Koki she says "ji Maaji" and both of them make their way to the Kitchen

But they didn't know that someone had just gone from the scene of their conversation.

Rafeal. thumbnail
I dont blve u.. U hav to be human..
Rafeal. thumbnail
The os was very nice but why did u post it here?
Ps : c'mon ben, answer honestly.. There has to be sm1
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

The os was very nice but why did u post it here?
Ps : c'mon ben, answer honestly.. There has to be sm1

OS was one of the questions in SOTW...

as per romantic relations... i was never very interested... so don't know what to answer you... had a few proposals but i never took them seriously...😊
i am not easy to please😉... and i don't take spontaneous decisions