What new shows are you going to watch!

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was currently watching Mera Naam Karegi Roshan on Zee TV. But this show is ending. I do not watch Baba Aise VAe Dhundo everyday. But I  still watch everyday KHM2. What new or shows are you gonna watch or are you watching??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I WATCH GULAAL ITS A NEW SHOW SO FAR SO GOOD U CAN TRY AND WATCH SOME EPISODES OF IT...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, i'll talk only about the shows on Imagine tv as jyoti belongs to the channel.
i don't watch KHM2, i watched the initial week & found it extremely boring...at least not upto the mark KMH1 was. but i do follow the updates on the forum though i never post over there.
i guess i might watch some epi to see what kind of serial aarakshan is...if it's good then i may continue watching it.
i don't watch GKD as i watch another channel at that time. but i strongly feel the serial was a bit strong in the initial weeks but dropped down especially when that bhauji is plotting against arpita all the time... turning the serial into a complete saas-bahu saazish🤢

i watch BAVD however i don't get to watch it regularly...
i watch RS...one of the best serials on Imagine TV & if i don't i just catch the upates.
i stopped watching Bandini long time back after the 18 year leap.
& i would also like to mention about Mahima Shani Dev Ki which i think is the best going on currently. talking about it's TRPs ...gr8 to see it back in the Top 100 though i never visit the forum👍🏼
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

well, i'll talk only about the shows on Imagine tv as jyoti belongs to the channel.
i don't watch KHM2, i watched the initial week & found it extremely boring...at least not upto the mark KMH1 was. but i do follow the updates on the forum though i never post over there.
i guess i might watch some epi to see what kind of serial aarakshan is...if it's good then i may continue watching it.
i don't watch GKD as i watch another channel at that time. but i strongly feel the serial was a bit strong in the initial weeks but dropped down especially when that bhauji is plotting against arpita all the time... turning the serial into a complete saas-bahu saazish🤢

i watch BAVD however i don't get to watch it regularly...
i watch RS...one of the best serials on Imagine TV & if i don't i just catch the upates.
i stopped watching Bandini long time back after the 18 year leap.
& i would also like to mention about Mahima Shani Dev Ki which i think is the best going on currently. talking about it's TRPs ...gr8 to see it back in the Top 100 though i never visit the forum👍🏼

Mahima Shani Dev Ki ?? This show has ended. And their no TRPs for this show?
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
have started watching GKD, recently got hooked on laga tujhse lagan and also at times am watching baat hamaari pakki thi - that is funny.  looking forward to watching the new show supposed to have aamir dalvi in the lead from Dec/jan  also. I do watch Bandini pretty regularly.
Edited by captkirk - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
no... i don't think so. i watched it yesterday...or the show is also known as shani shinganapur kathayen... the serial was on the 62th rank on nov 20 with a 0.96 TRP according to TAM
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watch RS.  Shani Dev has no forums on I-F, which is strange, since it always had the potential to attract viewers whenever there were major guest stars, particularly ex Ramayan actors.

Right now, I don't get Imagine TV, so I don't watch anything.  I just catch RS on Youtube since I was so addicted to it that I didn't let go.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Same as Vrish , even i don't get Imagine tv . I  am watching a late night hindi bold drama called" Maryada" great show in every aspect give it a try , you will know how good it is .
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I watch RS.  Shani Dev has no forums on I-F, which is strange, since it always had the potential to attract viewers whenever there were major guest stars, particularly ex Ramayan actors.

😲 i didn't know that... maybe coz i never tried to visit the forum so i never found out there was no forum for the show😲
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Currently i watch no other show on Imagine (sometimes RS when i get to but always follow the written updates)
m just looking forward to the new show starting from today onwards on imagine....hope its gud enough so that we all can join that forum too....