Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yeah me too was waiting for some sudha and uday moments but none of them spoke about the duo.

And also I wondered that how come sisodia's are so lenient that they allowed pankaj's photograph in their haveli, be it what ever reason may be but a husband wont allow his wife's ex- husband's photo in his house. This was completely ridiculous. 😡

Edited by kalika_29 - 13 years ago
mazzhaych thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i watched the last epi of the show totally sad

doesnt make sense that jyoti didnt acknowledge sudha😡

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kalika_29

Yeah me too was waiting for some sudha and uday moments but none of them spoke about the duo.

And also I wondered that how come sisodia's are so lenient that they allowed pankaj's photograph in their haveli, be it what ever reason may be but a husband wont allow his wife's ex- husband's photo in his house. This was completely ridiculous. 😡

Yeah!!! Granted that CS is dead and no longer around to object, but this was absolutely ridiculous.  As was 'bari-papa' - that's a term you give to father's elder bro, so it's only Sumer who deserves to be addressed that way, not mom's ex-hubby.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me 2 felt the same....when everyone was remembering their story, sudha was present everywhr but nobody even talked abt it......jyoti just forgot that she once had a sis named ''Sudha''.......
n yes, how come sisodhiyas became so generous to put pankaj's photo in their house n teaching children to call him 'bare papa'....
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalika_29

@kalika_29:Aap bhi kaisi baat karte/karti ho.If Kabir can allow jyoti to have a baby with Pankaj then how can he object to keeping his photograph in his house..😆😆😆..lolTo me Kabir's character was butchered from the day Pankaj came back .I wud rate this butchering done by the cv's > the butchering Rashmi Sharma did with PKCM.