Any new promos

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Any new promo's for Mondays episode????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
promo for 4th december
'
'gunawanthi baneyengi tapasya ko bundela pariwar ki hissa'
payel_roy thumbnail
wat the hell.. neenu 4th dec ka kya special episode promo tha??? so i think tapu is up with her fake pregnancy... 😑
payel_roy thumbnail
and yeah i saw one on last week in which taps was in her torture cell and she was cuting the engagement pic of veer and ichcha and separating both of them and tell... veer sirf humaare hain .. hum unke saath aur kisiko nehi dekhsakthe
shivani9 thumbnail
🀣   Dont worry Payel kuch nuksaan nahin hogaaa Veer Ichhca ko, its a plot 2 expose the strenghts of Ichcha in the new Avatar.😊
neenu55 thumbnail
yaa its saturday special
tappu to enter bundela with the help of gunwanthi
we expected this
payel_roy thumbnail
hopefuly ur right shivani di... but yeah i want this fake pregnancy to come up.. kyun uske baad sabko fir yeh bhi toh patha chal jayega that tappu was faking.. and i'm sure after that gunwanti will have to accept ichcha
payel_roy thumbnail
oh i c... looks like this time gunwanti is also going to get it nicely from baba and veer (dont  know about daddaji)... because she i'm sure she'll be the only fool who'll trust tappu in b-house
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payel_roy

hopefuly ur right shivani di... but yeah i want this fake pregnancy to come up.. kyun uske baad sabko fir yeh bhi toh patha chal jayega that tappu was faking.. and i'm sure after that gunwanti will have to accept ichcha

its got 2 b a fake pregnancy at all costs , otherwise Veer will b a looser in this soap and the whole thing bcomes meaningless..😊😊, agar Veer Taps...ek honi he theeeeee toh, Vansh wud never have died.πŸ˜”....samjheeee😊..
neenu55 thumbnail
ichaa in jogi's house
nani reveals taps preganancy to mai
she then comes to jogi's house to bring taps not ichaa