Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya i was eagerly waiting 4 their kids but was left very dissapointed...cv's need a punishmentšŸ˜”
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yh that was so disppointing. she's got 2 kids from pankaj, n 1 was after they divorced n all šŸ˜”

n kabirs got no kids of his own with her
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, b4 marriage, Kabir wanted 14 kids from her, and after marriage, in order to help her forget Roshni, he promised her 3.  But after Pankaj II, he seemed to have lost his desire to have any babies from her.  I would, too, if my wife put her kid from a first hubby ahead of me.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am very disappointed
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Yeah, b4 marriage, Kabir wanted 14 kids from her, and after marriage, in order to help her forget Roshni, he promised her 3.  But after Pankaj II, he seemed to have lost his desire to have any babies from her.  I would, too, if my wife put her kid from a first hubby ahead of me.

Ye imaginary population explosion k liye Kabir aur Kartik ki  imagination hi responsible hain.They shud b heavily penalised........[in imagination]..Police Officer- Ballu heads to..............Sisodia and Thakur khandan to arrest such peoople.......lol