~!*Happy Birthday - Yami Gautam *!~

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey friends

Today is very special,its the day our gorgeous princess Yami was born...
28th November is when our pretty angel smiled her way into this world ...
Her ethereal beauty , the remarkable talent and her heartwarming personality has won our hearts and today we're here to wish our stunning star a very happy birthday ...
Come join us !

This is about a beautiful young girl who wanted to be a star.Simple and straightforward, she had no illusions about the world, but that didn't mean she didnt have dreams... She dreamt of  princesses, who were strong and mighty and who fought adversaries in battles, of courageous women who overcame difficulties and faced danger with will and determination. This girl dreamt of portraying such women someday, everyday. She built countless castles in the air about making it big in the glamourworld, but had her feet firmly planted in the ground. Hailing from Chandigarh, She persued studies in law before she set out to make it as an actress in Mumbai, and had the support of her loving family, whom she considers her biggest strength.She was talented and highly ambitious, but at the same time,friendly and forthright...a rare and exquisite combination of beauty,grace and intellectuality. 

She didn't hesitate when she was offered to play a role of a warrior princess in "Rajkumar Aaryan", and she trained herself in the art of swordfighting and horseriding and such. She played the vengeful princess' part to such perfection, she was instantly recognised and was flooded with offers from every part of the country.She learnt the ropes while appearing in the ads all over the country and was quickly gaining popularity.. but she had decided early on, that it was not the quantity of work that was important to her, but the quality of it was. Which was what made her to play the role of an elegant but shy and sensitive girl from a nawabi lineage, who nursed a broken heart and had trust issues in "Chand ke par chalo"
Motivated by the success and positive reception from the audiances, she next took up the role of a young,college going girl who's modern and contemporary and yet with values and morals in life, who falls in love with her next door neighbor belonging to a different caste, in Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam. Her portrayal of Leher fetched her a huge fan following.Her chemistry with Gaurav Khanna was exceptional and their pairing was simply one of the best on TV.

With all the success thats coming her way, she never grabbed on to the "Run-of-the-mill" wagon and decided to chill out a bit untill something exciting came her way. Her die hard fans have been missing her a lot, and some of them wish that she wasn't so choosy in her selection of roles... but then, she'd probably be just like all the other actresses out there. There'd be nothing unique about her. We Fans understand that. We are also eternally optimistic that we'll be seeing her soon in a new role, and have no doubt whatsoever that it'd be great...

Amidst all this, she turned a year older and wiser today, and all of us, her die hard fans, want to wish her a very happy birthday!
We all wish you, dear Yami, a wonderful year, filled with lots of happiness and excitement and maybe a little romance thrown in for fun! I'd like to conclude this tribute by saying how your individuality is like a breath of fresh air..
Its impossible not to be impressed by your talent, beauty and grace....
You are a rising star, we wish to see you soon, and may all that you wish for on this birthday come true
!

Humne poocha chand se
ke dekha hai kahin
koi Yami sa haseen
Chand ne kaha
Chandni ki kasam
Nahin...Nahin...Nahin!!!!!

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSeo6O9tp3I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrTlkkqwlyU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5MpTpP9PmE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9CjBthewUs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjQlgB2eSt8[/YOUTUBE]

hinz thumbnail

🥳.🥳Yamiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! Lemme begin by just wishing ! 🥳.🥳

🥳.🥳Happy Birthday To You !!
Happy Birthday To You........... 🥳.🥳
🥳.🥳Happy Birthday ... Happy Birthday ....
Happy Birthday To You !!!🥳.🥳

Hope you have a lovely Year and a Great future ahead....😊 May all Your wishes and dreams come true. Hope you get all the success, happiness, Love, Appreciation, and most importantly good health in life....😃Really waiting to see you back on Television ....

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If Ever , You chance upon to read this , then I really have to tell you...😳 You're gorgeous !!!😍 I'm one of your biggest fans.... *Not considering it wrong to drool over a female🤣* You're one of the most elegant, serene, and sophisticated persons I've seen on Television.

Leher , was your introduction to me ... I hadn't watched RajKumar Aaryan and Chand Ke Paar Chalo. Hence I first saw you in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. As Leher, You simply blew me away !😍 The way you carried yourself, the simplicity of the character was just *mindblowing* !!!😊 I became a fan of Leher from the first promo when You said " Maa Main Jaa Rahi Hoon" ...😍

No One could have played Leher better than you .. You were PERFECT ... just PERFECT !😉 Thankyou for putting in the tons of hardwork and winning our hearts...😊

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Loads of Love
Naina

Dear Yami,

your b'day is very special to me and all of my YPNHK family...

it's becoz of u and Gaurav dat we all met in dis forum...
and now we all r one family...so first of all thanks for doing YPNHK and bringing us all together.....
so enjoy dis special day of urs and keep rocking and smiling always in ur life...
May god bless u...
and all d best for ur future ahead...!

-Luv
Rahul

Dear Yami,

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

May you have all the joy your heart can hold
All the smiles a day can bring

All the blessings a life can unfold
May you have Gods best in everything.

You were awesum as Leher
I really miss seeing you onscreen
All the best in everything you do

Wishing u a very Happy Birthday

Lots of Luv
Aysha

Dear Yami...

You are a talented and graceful actress and we all are looking forward for your next outing on the screen.Its always been a pleasure to watch you in all the diverse roles that you have done till now..
All the best and may this New Year bring you more opportunities and may all your wishes be fulfilled...Happy Birthday..

-Neelu.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Yami🤗
Its another day for you, God picked another petal on your flower, wishing your flowers bloom for year

I would like to thank God for bringing you to life, and i would like to ask God to give you as much years to live as he can 

May you achieve success beyond its bounds, may this year God showers you with all his blessings & love...live a long life...Happy Birthday again...& plz come back soon

-Neha

Yami.. {angel on earth}
The thing I like most about U iz dat U r soo simple down 2 earth..I toh like every thing about U :-)..my all good wishes r wid U..
& ya U r my madhuri dixit..god bless U..luv ya

-Noor

Hi my Yummy Yami
Wish You A very Happy Birthday
May all your wishes come true
I am missing you a lot
When will you come back my Yummy Parmeshwari
Please come back, I know you might be busy with your Movie  Ek Noor
But do comeback with your Yumilicious return with Season 2 of Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam or any other serial & Ads because aapke liye Yeh Pyar kabhi na hoga kam.
I am missing my Leher so much, please comeback soon on-screen.

Wishing you all the great things in life,
hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you the happiest.

Like a Fresh Dewdrops of a new day
May God's loving hands be upon you today to freshen your soul & body
Many Manny Happy Returns of the Day My Dear Yami Gautam

A poem for you

God gave a gift to the world when you were born
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Lots of Love, Hugs & Kisses to my sweet & Yummy Yami, enjoy your day.
Keep Smiling
Take Care

-Yours Kamal Sharma ( ggcric)

"Hi Yami,
   Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😊 Hope you have a great year ahead and a great future too!!! I hope that all your dreams come true. 😊 Keep Smiling, always.

Your crazy fan,
Nandita."

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMI🥳

Hope you have an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME day and loads of fun...May all your dreams and aspirations come true...Keep smiling always and God bless you,

Loved you as Leher...No-one could have played her more PUREFECTLY than you...You did a mind-blowing job...You are the most Beautiful girl i have ever seen...so often drool over you...

I'm really missing seeing you on-screen...never missed anyone else so bad...so waiting for your return....

lots n lots n lots of love Maryam, xxx

Happppy Birthday Yami!

Beautiful .. Gorgeous .. Talented .. these are just some of the adjectives that perfectly describe you. But those adjectives are less .. coz with you, it goes much deeper than that! Wish you a very very Happy Birthday .. and many many more!! Wish you all the love .. happiness .. success in the world! May all your dreams come true .. and all your wishes are fulfilled! Have a great day .. and a fab year ahead!!!

Loads of Love .. Ekta (Eksie)

Hi Yami,

We miss you, you made us fall in love with Leher with your delightful portrayal. With each appearance in reality shows after that, Yami the person came across as even more endearing and relatable. Your fans are waiting to see you onscreen again and hope it happens soon.
Hope your birthday brings you all the happiness you could wish for.

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Happy Birthday

Best wishes

Fatima

hey Yamilicious......
Happy Birthday hope u have a Great day and a Great year ahead.......
miss u loads and hope to see you back on our TV screen soon😃

heres a Birthday Poem for You.😆😉 enjoy!!

Yummy Yami 😊

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore! So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out!

Love
You ardent Pankha/Admirer
Meera 😆

hinz thumbnail

Write-ups

Hina
Tanu

Graphics

Naina
Hina

Siggies

Aysha
Shikha
Hina
Aish
Sano
Fizii
Pari
Vicky

Arena
Nitya
bmtdlover

VMs

Mariam
Hina

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yami!!!🤗

Have a glorious birthday!Wish u all d love, luck and success in ur long, healthy life!!!Have a blast!!!🥳
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WOW... browsing through old episodes... and this one made me.... want to share it again and thought this deserved  a spot on the birthday thread
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yami            

Love u soooooooooooooo much   🤗....Ratna
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Yami!

I hope you get more gorgeous as the years go on! =)
ASHVIKrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wish u again a very happy and joyful b'day yami....!