Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi Banner Contest

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

TMHPKNK-Banner Contest

Welcome & hello to all you Naata-ians! (seriously this is the only name I could think of for us!)πŸ˜›

The TMHPKNK Forum is having it's FIRST ever Banner Contest!!!!

I'm expecting a HUGE Response from you guys, feel free to pm others to partipcate we want as many banners as possible!!! πŸ˜³

Well here are some simple rules for you to understand and read before taking part in the Contest:

:: RuLeS ::

The Banner size should be 728(width) by 90(height) Pixels. One member can submit maximum 5 banners. Please make sure the banners are different from each other.  The same banner in different colours will not be accepted.
All banners should be still(non-animated). Animated banners are not allowed.
Do not advertise any banner (or print the maker's name), either through post or PM, this can lead to disqualification. Your name/copyright SHOULD NOT be on your banner at any cost/
The banner should  follow IF's COC  here it is below incase you didn't know it

Nothing sexually explicit, po*nographic.Nothing offensive to any religion, race or community. No abusive language or Derogatory Expressions. Not violative of anothers Intellectual Property

Text must be Tera Mujshe Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi spelt correctly Please try to include pictures of as many characters of the show as possible. Remember to include images of as many characters, even the new ones πŸ˜³ 2-3 Characters only will not be allowed. Characters you must include are Arjun Taashi solo and together, Rohan, Adheer(T's Dad), Rohini(T's mom), T's aunt and uncle, Arjun's family, Shanno. (Pandit, Kaka & Astrologer is optional).

No offscreen pictures please except Arjun's family which hasnt been introduced yet but will be in coming weeks so if you  decide to make before thye are introduced then you can use tellybuzz article pic(which is posted below) but strictly nothing else.

You can Find Pictures here😳:TMHPKNK Picture Gallery

*ADVICE -  TRY TO USE PICTURES WHICH ARE RECENT - So you may want to check recent pages in the gallery* I have given some pics below for people who don't watch the show so thta it is easier for them to make a banner.  

How to make a Banner?

Click here for step by step guide to make a banner

PM your banners to RuHuNirvana with the PM title 'Naata Banner Contest'

How to Submit your entry?

To PM /attach your banner :

a) Upload the banner using these sites or any other sites of your choice : www.imageshack.us   or www.tinypic.com only  

b) Insert the image in a PM in this format(without the gaps:
[IMG ]YOUR IMAGE URL[/ IMG]

All the qualified banners would be put up for voting after the due date and the one with the maximum votes would be the winner.

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION IS January 13th 2011 !

In case you have any doubts regarding the banner contest, please feel free to post your queries in this post and someone either me or another helpful member will reply

Looking forward to seeing a flood of entries!!

p.s. i need someone who is not a sig maker to help me with this contest but im not sure who as it will be a lot of work need someone dedicated.

And it would be great if someone posted pictures of anybody missed out or other alternatives for a character, so people who dont watch the show can also make banners and have a range of selection.

love Priya

& thanks Fatima for  her help

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

feel free to post here

priya185 thumbnail
some pics to help you
(will update)

click to enlarge (most of thme u can enlarge by clicking not all)

arjun & taashi

T's family

rohan

a's family (together)
 (individual)

optional

OR  
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thnxx Priya for the invi..wil try my bestt n snd in some..thnxx again..
priya185 thumbnail
last date is 13th instead of 20th
want it in bit sooner
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Priya I dont know how to make banners.... any ways I definately like to see creative work ........... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by superclub9 - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
here is a tut to make a banner
priya185 thumbnail
idk why this topic is off sticky I think I edited it maybe πŸ˜•
defo need more entries have very few do send them in as contest is still on
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..
cn u tell me the exact process of uploading n sending...
Also tell me what shud b the file type/format of the banner.
Mine is comin invalid file type.
please reply asap...
Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
upload jpg
and upload on tinypic or imageshack