Shouldn't Roshni be renamed 'Harmukhi'?

Poll

Should both of Pankaj Sr's kids be named after the dead?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Since Pankaj's last act b4 he died was to make it to the hospital & ensure that his baby was properly named i.e. after him πŸ˜†, this got me thinking....

Since today, Harmukhi too is going to die, shouldn't she have the same honor as well - of being memorialized in the names of Pankaj/Jyoti's kids?  I thought - since Roshni was named by  Pankaj and after Jyoti, who is living, that would be a great candidate.  Kabir & Jyoti weren't the ones to name Roshni, so here's their opportunity.  Instead of leaving her named after her mother, why not name her after Harmukhi?  After all, as Roshni's Nana-ji used to say, people are never bad, only their thoughts are!  So forget everything evil Harmukhi ever did, and just rename Roshni as Harmukhi.

Jyoti & Kabir can  hopefully have more kids,  who they can name after themselves, if they are as conceited. πŸ˜†

So please vote - should Roshni be  renamed Harmukhi? 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika1868 thumbnail
Right on target Vrish!!!!  Chachi Sa needs to be honored too. Let all the 'martyrs' be remembered by renaming the kidsπŸ‘
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome thought Vrish.....πŸ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL! how come such thoughts strike your mind Vrish πŸ˜† btw good idea...πŸ‘πŸΌ
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Perfect idea, especially with her sudden change of heart and all. I vote YES :P
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes he died in the serial😳 & that's why jyotir named the baby boy after him Pankaj
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^^ Not exactly, they did not name it after Pankaj for that reason, although they may have.  The ever modest Pankaj managed to make it to the hospital and ask  that they name the baby Pankaj.

What a prince!!! 🐷
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
LOL awww.. kinda sweet..

we were only just shown the episode in which the doctor tells them what they had to do in order to save roshni.. i guess they go ahead with it then? :| and THANK YOU for your replies 😊

btw.. how did he die? and pleasee tell me that Jyoti and Kabir are still together? 
Vr15h thumbnail
They're together, but both the babies Jyoti had was Pankaj's, & @ the end of it all, she didn't have any babies from Kabir.  Which really  sucked 😑

I'll remember Jyoti as a s l u t and Kabir as a pimp.  Pankaj died while trying to save his offspring @ the last moment (please, none of that bakwas of him doing it for either Jyoti nor Kabir.  After he had shot all the goons, he could have died then & there itself, & it wouldn't have made a difference.  But the CVs had him somehow make  it to the hospital so that his name could be memorialized.