Posted: 13 years ago

She had started walking in a trance wondering where life was taking her. She has been through so many emotions today. The day had started off on a good note as she remembered her confession, her apology and his acceptance of her in his life. And then shyness had crept in as he urged her to give voice to her feelings. It had all been magical until she faced a near death experience twice, and both times he had been around to save her. She didn't know what she would have done without him. Would she have been able to survive in this city if it wasn't for his constant help and support? Maybe not!

All events in her life had only brought her closer to him. And today was the final step he took to completely bridge the gap between them. Today he had sealed her as his forever. Today he had filled her forehead with the one color that would adorn not only her body but her soul for the rest of their lives. But she wasn't sure if he had done what he did in front of so many people in haste or did he think through it. She wondered if he would regret taking such a drastic step in a state of anger and frustration. As she walked in trance through the corridor of the outhouse, she recollected all the moments when he had willingly stood up for her. She remembered him telling off Rasika Rathod for insulting her, she remembered the promise he made to her in Hoshiarpur that she would find him between her past and her, she remembered his public declaration of her belonging only to him in Manali and how could she forget the marriage announcement in front of the media? He had been serious about their marriage since then, so why was she doubting the emotion that compelled him to take such a step now. She tried to put these thoughts behind her as she walked with a new awareness touching her forehead that looked more winsome because of his blood than the maang tikka.

He walked behind her and called out to her. When she turned to look at him, he picked her up in his arms and started walking towards the bedroom. He looked at her in an attempt to gauge her expression but her face gave none. He wanted to know if she was offended at his stunt of endorsing her as his own in public without even asking her again, specially because of what they had been through in the past few days. The last thing he wanted was to keep her close to him forcefully. He had not given her time to protest against it or to show her compliance before he walked out with her from the party. But now that they were alone, he was anxious to know how she felt. And seeing her like this, her face without any expression and emotion, was killing him by the minute. As he walked to their room, he prayed to the higher powers with every step her took that whatever it be, she shouldn't feel offended – that she feels very much content at being in a relationship as he was, that she be happy that their bond finally had a name to it, that the baby she was carrying finally had a father's name.

With much apprehension he placed her on the bed and rested her against the pillows on the headboard. He wanted to make her feel at home, he wanted her to be at ease, he wanted her to feel comfort around him. She, on the other hand, was beginning to feel awkward with the anticipation of what would follow. She tried to calm herself assuring herself that he wouldn't do anything forcefully, against her wish. He started taking off her jewelry one by one, placing a kiss wherever the jewelry left her skin naked. In doing so, he made sure he looked at her to notice any change of expression she might give away. Her eyes were lowered, her lower lip bitten by her teeth and her fingers clenched. He would have thought she was uncomfortable if it wasn't for her eyes that gave away what she was feeling. He kissed her hand and spoke in a low soft voice "Geet! Kya tum..." and before he could continue, she looked at him and placed her hand on his lips and said "Mujhe darr hai kahin aapko toh aphsos nahi ho raha." With that she lowered her eyes hoping to hear exactly what he said, "Nahin Geet. Maine jo kiya, mujhe iska koi aphsos nahi. Lekin main yeh nahi jaanta ki tum kya mehsoos kar rahi ho. Main tumhe apne aap se zabardasti nahi jodna chahta tha."

She now looked at him with eyes filled with tears and love written all over her face and said "Mujhe koi aphsos nahi. Aapki khushi mein hi meri khushi hai. Woh main....main...main...." He couldn't understand what she was trying to say. She brought herself closer to his ear and whispered "Main aapse bohot pyaar karti hoon" and slumped back onto the pillow, covering her eyes with her arm. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He moved her arm away from her face and tilted her chin up so she would look him in the eye but she was too shy to comply. He instead removed her dupatta and asked "Iska matlab maine kuch galat nahi kiya". As she felt her dupatta being pulled away, a blanket of heat enveloped her face and she shook her head in an answer, her eyes still close.

"Iska matlab hum ab shaadishuda hain aur tum meri biwi ho" he said in a low voice moving closer to her and he kissed her forehead. She nodded slowly and shyly with a small smile on her face. He cupped her face and said "Tum bohot thak gayi hogi Geet. So jao. Aaj ka din bohot hi stressful raha hoga tumhare liye. Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna, main hamesha tumhare saath hoon" and with that he tugged her under the blanket and started to get up. She was quick to hold his hand and say "Toh ab mujhe kyun chodke jaa rahe hain aap?".

He turned back in surprise and couldn't contain his joy. His Geet was finally giving in, she was finally beginning to express herself, she was finally giving voice to her feelings. He sat back on the bed next to her and pulled the blanket down slowly as he bent forward to kiss her neck. He gently placed kisses on the entire area that was not covered with her choli. Her back arched giving him more access and he felt desire creep in. He moved his hand behind her back to bring her up closer to him while nuzzling her neck. She exhaled loudly as she felt his lips on her skin. Her hands automatically went around his neck and she hugged his head tightly bringing him even closer. He lifted his face to look at her and when he saw the same desire in her eyes, he whispered in a deep voice "I love you Geet" before crushing her lips with his.

Their bodies were now heated with desire and they both kissed each other passionately. His hands moved over her bare back and he felt every inch of her skin. She reciprocated in kind kissing him on his neck and into his chest wherever his sherwani didn't cover him. He let go of her to remove the barrier from between them. He sat back down to hug her tightly now and she whimpered when she felt the heat of his body. He opened her dori and felt her skin rough with goosebumps wherever he touched her now. He could tell she was nervous with the way she hesitantly played with his hair. The last thing he wanted was for her to feel obligated to give in because of their marriage. He slowly let go and pulled back to read her face. She was aroused but he also noticed the uncertainty. He was thankful that her emotions showed up on her face so clearly and more so, that he had the ability to read them correctly.

"Do you think we should wait until..." she looked at him first in surprise but it soon changed to gratitude mixed with love as she slowly nodded. He kissed her forehead and lips again. When he made an attempt to get up, she said "Do you have to go?" He knew what she meant and he eased in bed next to her as he assured himself that his feelings for her are above the physical needs and he can do this. He got under the covers with her and took her in his arms while she rested her head on his chest for the rest of the night.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
magical.....👏

I hope i get to see something like this.....it will make my day....like u made my day dol......👏

luv ya......
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sigh....now that was full on Maaneet
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Awesome Awesome................
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dol, As soon as I saw today's episode, I was hoping that someone would continue the story along the same lines as you did, and behold, you granted my wish. Thanks for everything. This portrayal is as lovely as it can get, and no one could do it more justice than you. Once again thank you my friend for this wonderful gift.
jnawaz thumbnail
aye haye!! so sweet...and intense!! loved it! i hope somethign similar happens tomorrow

JAZ
mkgeet thumbnail
good job here....I think you read a lot of Mills & Boons ....perfectly worded...I felt like I was actually watching them
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely Done Yaar! 😃 Loved it!

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dol I ALWAYS look forward to reading a OS written by you.
They are always so full of passion and so romantic yet they are always true to the characters portrayed on screen so it makes it easier to connect to your story. 

Loved it and thanks for writing a continuation from today's episode! :) Judging from the pictures, the story may just end up the same way.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww,..tht was really cute :)