Nov 26 Written Update-Pankaj dies a Hero!

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Scroll down for a more detailed update :)

November 26, 2010 Written Update - Brief

Pankaj shows up there and volunteers to shoot Kabir himself. The man hands his gun over to Pankaj, but at the last second, Pankaj grabs the man and holds the gun to his forehead. He forces Kabir to leave with Jyoti, and Kabir reluctantly does. They get the drivers up and head to the hospital. As soon as they leave, the men start beating up Pankaj and even slash his chest with their knives. Chachi meanwhile gets word of Pankaj's betrayal and decides to take matters into her own hands. Pankaj manages to get his gun back and starts shooting in the dark, miraculously managing to hit each one of them square in the face. He wraps one of their shawls around him and heads to the hospital.

At the hospital, Jyoti gives birth to a baby boy and both are healthy. Pankaj shows up there and Kabir leads him in to meet the baby. He holds it and asks them to name it after him. Accidently he lets his shawl drop and Jyoti-Kabir are shocked seeing the blood. He falls to the floor and dies, and the doctor pronounces him dead.

Later, Jyoti is brought home. Chachi says today she wants to welcome them in her own way and pulls out a gun to kill Kabir and Jyoti. RP stands in front of them, saying she will have to kill him first. One by one, each family member stands in front. Chachi tells them she doesn't care who she kills to get to Kabir and Jyoti. We see a shot of a bullet being fired and everyone stands shocked. End.

November 26, 2010 Written Update - Detailed by Nikkie

Pankaj, the Superman

The scene starts with Kabir's frantic efforts to free himself from the goons who have him and Jyoti at gunpoint and are busy discussing that it is the skull which they are aiming at. "STOP" a voice stops them and its Pankaj (who else can it be ) entering and making the request of wishing to kill Kabir himself, and the goon gives him the gun quite easily (I am amazed why didn't the goon think that if Pankaj kills them, CS might just give their pending payment to Pankaj) Kabir pleads and protests that has he gone mad, Jyoti is really ill and she needs to be sent to the hospital asap, to which Pankaj tells him to shut up and retorts that he's there right? he'll save Jyoti and his baby (What timing... 😡
) Jyoti, even in her hospitalizable state, doesn't hesitate from giving her bhashans to sudharofy Pankaj (as if he's gonna pay heed) to which he replies that he hates Kabir to the core since it was he who came between them (err... when, it was always Pankaj right?)
Kabir's phone rings and Pankaj stops him instantly. Its RP and the rest of the Sisodiyas worried about Kabir and Jyoti. Raghu suggests they should leave for the hospital to which Sumer replies that they don't know which hospital they've gone to. Harmukhi (obviously) comments again (Daughter-in-law has the bhashan fever while mom-in-law has comment mania πŸ˜†) that the psycho Pankaj must have followed them, and he was really enraged and can do anything since Kabir has snatched his wife and child from him.

Back to the woods, the lead goon reminds Pankaj to kill Kabir quickly since the cops might arrive anytime, and then magic happens. The Clark Kent converts to a superman and gets hold of the goon's neck and places him at gunpoint. Then the contagious Jyoti Bhashan Fever catches him and he says that how can he kill someone as divine as Kabir who was saving his daughter.
Then he continues to reveal that he had to get together with them to get to know of their plans. He asks Kabir to leave with Jyoti while he stops them, Kabir refuses to which Pankaj responds that if he accompanies them, the goons will follow and even gives him Jyoti's 'kasam'. Finally Kabir leaves and Pankaj is brutally bashed up by the goons.
CS is informed of Pankaj's deciet and instantly orders him to be killed.

Bhairavi pleads before an idol that it was she who separated Pankaj and Jyoti and that she should suffer and not Pankaj, Then we see Pankaj get some serious injuries which look fatal, and the diya lit before Bhairavi blows off. The goons hurt him with knives (where did their guns go?) and then Pankaj gets hold of the lost gun (aah... here it is) and shoots one of them exactly on the forehead (wow, if being blind gives you this precision, I'll prefer being blind like Pankaj)

Its a boy for Jyoti

All the goons drop dead before Pankaj's aim. Pankaj picks up a shawl and says that I am coming Jyoti. Meanwhile, Kabir reaches the hospital with Jyoti and the doctor takes her inside. Jyoti gives birth to a baby and the doctor comes out to declare that it is a boy and both mother and kid are hale and hearty.
Pankaj has by the time found his way to the hospital (amazing talent) and Kabir finds him injured, but can't see his serious injuries due to the shawl he has taken. Pankaj asks about Jyoti and the baby and insists on meeting them instead of being attended to by the doctor.  He touches the baby and asks Jyoti to forgive him πŸ‘. Kabir asks him to get medical assistance. But Pankaj refuses and in the process his shawl gets removed and his wounds get revealed.
In his last moments Pankaj requests Kabir that he wants to name the baby. he wants to give him his name  to which Kabir, with Jyoti's assertion, tells him thatyes the baby will be named "Pankaj", and Pankaj finishes it as "Pankaj Kabir Sisodiya", falls down and succumbs to his injuries. The doctor checks his pulse and declares him as dead. Both Kabir and Jyoti get sad and Kabir shuts Pankaj's open eyes and tells Jyoti that they should go home now since those who attacked him might attack again.

Harmukhi finally revealed

Kabir brings Jyoti and Pankaj (the baby) home and the ladies of the house gather to welcome them. As Asha gets the aarti to welcome them, Harmukhi interrupts them and says that even she's desperate to welcome them, but in a different way. She takes the aarti from Asha and tosses it away and pulls out a gun and aims at Jyoti, saying that now she'll kill Jyoti's husband and child right before her eyes. It was because of Jyoti that her own son (BTW where is Vikrant? missing when everybody was there?) went against her and now she wants  Jyoti to know how it feels to be without one's own kith and kin. (and if you notice, the gun is made in West Germany πŸ˜†)
Suddenly RP comes in between and declares that they can be killed only over his dead body. The rest of  the family follows suit and a frustrated Harmukhi says that she's ready to kill anybody to finish Jyoti. And then a bullet is fired and it ends with Jyoti screaming "Nahii..."

Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 a super fast update Kruthika & nikkieπŸ‘πŸΌ so the serial is finally ending tomorrow. i'm getting nostalgic...πŸ€”don't know how to react - either to be happy or to be sadπŸ˜• anywayz i'll be watching tomorrow's epi after a long time...

btw pankaj dies & then jyotir name their son pankaj... very very filmi!!!LOL!πŸ˜† maybe chachisa's bullet will bounce back & she'll get killed...& there goes our jyoti "nahin" in pure hema malini style πŸ€£ that would be another filmi scene.
btw what's RP's raaz???πŸ˜• has it already been revealed?πŸ˜•
CarulinaTina thumbnail
^Since we didnt see CS actually shooting the bullet, and just some hand pulling the trigger - I have a feeling Vikrant was standing behind her and shot her from the back.

As for RP's raaz, I guess that dies with CS! :P
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought of the same thing as kruthika..............
vikrant is missing in the scene and such an important scene he can't juss go missing lyk that.....

n judging by everyone's expression it didnt look as if any of  them took a bullet but chachi's expression sure seemed lyk she got hit!!!!!!!!!! that wicked smile disappeared n an "ouch" expression was there!!!!! 😡  πŸ˜†

but tell me something if vikrant does shoot chachi is it necessary n that easy even for a " newly saint turned"  son to shoot his mother? instead vikrant could hve just stood in front of the human chain n said ma u'll hve to shoot me before shooting any of them. chachi would hve automatically stopped in her tracks n then the sisodias could hve sent her off to a rehab or asram or something or jyoti's bhashan would hve been enough to see another instant tranformation in the show (what's the harm in another overnight change). but jyoti's lost all rationality lately so what am i harping on about?????!!!!!! n why is the baby's name pankaj???????????????????????? (but whatever!!)    πŸ€”

anyway glad that atleast jyotir r together n tomorrow's epi i expect won't be all sad sad coz in the first 15 mins chachi will die n then there will be a leap. n finally v'll get some well deserved jyotir moments n some other happy stories!!!!!! 
i will miss the jyoti kabir epis of their courtship phase (the namak scene, tv show in hospital scene etc)  n yea even dadi n kabir's romance!! they'll alwys be the most adoring ones as compared to all such moments shown in other shows!! ❀️  ☺️  😍

n yeah kudos to the actors n the team (they bugged the hell out of me in the end but they had also got me totally hooked at one point of time)

P.S. a special standing ovation for aamir dalvi who gave life n was infact the life of this show! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In the history of marksmanship,  we've heard of Prithviraj Chauhan, who could shoot  anything blindfolded just by the sound of it (and in the Ramayan, Dasharath had the same talent).  But here, Pankaj turned out to be even greater than them - he doesn't need even that.  He  just  shoots @ random and all the goons get killed.  This beats the time his ehsas brought him to  Kabir's ICU when Kabir took  his bullet - here, as Nikkie noted, not only does he kill all the goons, but he then manages to get to the very hospital that Jyoti is taken to, and still asks to be taken to 'his' baby (incidentally, they've not revealed the parentage - they may tomorrow, or not, in which case, it's still Pankaj's, not Kabir's.)  And unlike the medical miracles of the past, where Sushma & Jyoti both survive falls from empty buildings, here a few slashes along his chest, and he lives just long enough to communicate his last wish that his baby has his name - meaning Pankaj, not Vashistya. πŸ˜† (Actually, that's not what they mean when they talk about a father giving his name to his  kids)

Well, since he's dead, he deserves to have a song dedicated to him.  Here's the one I've selected, after he so modestly asks that this baby be named Pankaj after him.  Carly Simon decicated it to Warren Beatty, but it suits Pankaj Vashistya really well, given how heroically he managed to make it to the hospital and ask that this baby be named after him.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHWrudgCc3Q[/YOUTUBE]
As for Bhairavi, it was poetic justice to see her doing a puja, and her diya go out.  After everything she did to pamper him, this is how it's ended, and hopefully, she'll be alone, w/ not even Uday & Sudha for company.  And please don't have her come tomorrrow to Jyoti to try and fix things w/ her.

Exit question: wonder whether they'll remember that Roshni has to be cured of leukemia, which is why this abomination was conceived in the first place.

P.S.  Kru, since this is your last update, I want to commend you for doing an outstanding job even when the show was unbearable to watch, which was much of 2010.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
sali195 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am dissapointed with jyoti's ending it is toooo FILMI!!!!. I liked jyoti because it wasn't filmi and had realistic storylines but when pankaj and his daughter roshni returned in the drama it became like any other shit Ekta Kapoor soap. I dunno why they do that 2 the story and at the last minute kill of half of the cast. The ending also seems a bit rushed and not fully detailed. They always lengthen and drag unnecessary scenes but dont focus as much on making a good and realistic ending what a load of crap!!!!. I hope bandini goes of air, the story has become really shit lately and it has had its days as a prime time show we all need to boycott watching Ekta Kapoor's dramas then she will get the message that she is the shittest producer india has ever seen. NO JOKE!!!!!! Edited by sali195 - 13 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Kruthik AND Nikkie for the update,I really enjyoed to read it and so sorry that the Jyotir forced to name Baby boy Pankaj .By the way his sacrifice saved Jyotir's life.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
@Vrish - nice song choice, perfectly suits Pankaj wanting the kid to be Pankaj Jr.πŸ˜†

I forgot that this was my last update😳, so here's a goodbye from me to all Jyoti-ians... it was nice having ur company on this dreadful-turned-filmi journeyπŸ˜†
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank Kru fr including mine 😊

And the CVs want us to bid adieu with confusion as well, πŸ€”

We had Pankaj Vashist and Roshni Sisodiya right? 😳

Now we're having Roshni Vashist and Pankaj Sisodiya 
All coz of a dead man's wish.... 😲

Log thik kehte hain, kisi ke marne ke baad uski value double ho jaati hai
like a living hen is about Rs 150 and chicken tandoori is Rs 300, what say ??? πŸ˜†

Maybe Jyotir were over-relieved at the exit of this problem.
Its wrong to make fun of someone's death, and Pankaj actually did an unbelievable and surreal  Superman-cum-Amitabh Bacchan in his last scenes 🀣
OK but what Jyotir did for Pankaj (Vashist) after his death compelled me to crack this joke.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
^hehehe nice analogy with the chicken and PankajπŸ˜†