Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree she did a fantastic job in the episode - hats off to her. From villain to victim - i almost felt sorry for her
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i read the article that she will take poison.. but was it mentioned that she will die??
i dont think so !!

anyway.. great acting by Karishma !! 👏👏👏👏
u r th no.1 vamp in the telly world and u make me hate u to the core !! 👏 that too without ugly and over the top make up and yelling .. 👏👏

hope we get to see more of u onscreen !! 

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: imzzi

She was brilliant!!!

Is she leaving the show 😲

what article?

and if they do bring her back it'll keep everyone wondering if she repented or if she's still up to no good because of all the mixed feelings she gave off today.

Way to go CV's!! And Karishma!!👏

Saw the article???

Oh thats true...they can always bring he back...i think CVs wont completely kill her off!!

Rolzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnarani

i read the article that she will take poison.. but was it mentioned that she will die??

i dont think so !!

anyway.. great acting by Karishma !! 👏
u r th no.1 vamp in the telly world and u make me hate u to the core !! 👏 that too without ugly and over the top make up and yelling .. 👏👏

hope we get to see more of u onscreen !! 

Sooo true...she never had to yell....but her poisonous sweet voice did a more convincing job 😆
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just read the article rolzz, so iguess she'll be leaving next week or so...😕
she was definitely a huge part of the show..her absence will definitely be felt on the screen, maybe not so much for missing her evilness though
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Naintara is an excellent vamp...she has motive, class, and style...I don't want her out of the show
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love this topic
for the first time i feel so proud of naintara
after all, maneet ki shaadi ho gayi..naintara ki waje se...thanks a lot...naintara....
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karishma definately done a brilliant job...she's a gr8 actress nd agree wid ur PS nd PPS 😃 Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sidra-

Karishma definately done a brilliant job...she's a gr8 actress nd agree wid ur PS nd PPS 😃

Yup she is.... and Thanks for agreeing with my PPS 😉

Sweet_Lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I 1000% agree with PS thing....u knw they way she was always so respectful was so nice....like she always would say AAP even to Geet ...and the way she says Maan Veerji or Bade veerji ...she was so good in communication. (sometimes u realize ppl's importance when they are gone)😆😆😆