Gulaal Written Update November 25, 2010

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Gulaal
===========================================================================
Epi starts with Gulaal calling her mom. All take him to hospital where doc says that wound is deep and lot of blood has been lost. So every one there offers to take their blood, doc asks nurse to check their blood group whether it matches Rev ji bhai's blood or not. Vasant too goes to give his blood smaple.

After giving the blood sample, Vasant leaves after touching GM's feet. and on the way Bhoja meets him and offers to drop him to his camel. Vasant gets into Bhoja's vehicle. On the way Bhoja asks him whether he was not scared of coming to the Enemy Village of Talsagra, Vasant looks at everyone there and replies with fearless eyes and confidence that M all alone equal to u all, but after this bhoja starts beating him badly and throws him all unconscious in mid desert.

In hospital nurse tells doctor that Lakha's blood group matched to RJ's (Rev Ji bhai...Gulaal's father).  Doc goes to Gulaal and her mom and tells him the good news, but Gulaal gets worried as she knows that Vasant must have left the village. She asks her frnd whether she knows anything, but she replies that its rumour in village that Lakha was Son of Talsagra's Mota Bha, Gulaal says I know this but now I want to know where he is. Another frnd of Gulaal tells her that Bhoja threw him in desert after beating. Gulaal  runs to get Vasant.

On her way Bhoja stops her but she screams I dont care of anything except my father's life so plz dont stop me, gets in his vehicle and finds Vasant. She asks him to forget everything that she has said or done and to save her father's life after giving his blood to him. Vasant agrees and goes with her.

VasAal reaches hospital but Bhoja comes again and shouts at Gulaal how dare u bring him here and tries to punch on Vasant's face, but Vasant holds his punch in his hand and says I told u there only that m all alone equal to u all, but dint responded as I was wrong, I was needy and told lie also, but now m not wrong and not the needy. Then shows his "Lathi" (english😕) and says In talsagra this is called as Vasant's Sudarshana nd then shows some nice acts with it and throws Bhoja's pagdi on floor, Bhoja's frnd tell him abt it and he is speechless.

Inside hospital doc tells everyone that RJ is now out of danger and thanks to Lakha that he gave blood on time otherwise it would have been impossible  to save ur father's life. Gulaal feels some self realization. GM goes to Lakha and thanx him for saving her hubby's life and tries to touch his feet saying U saved his life even when my village did this to u, but Vasant replies A son cant oblige a mom, and i never did anything with bad intention, what ever I did was for my village people only and leaves.

On his way he sees Gulaal but abt to pass her, but she stops him and says today I understood what u feel, as until a person is in same situation cant feel the pain of other. Ruki baa comes and asks how u got hurt, Vasant says some unknown people hit me but now m  fine. Ruki Baa thanks him that coz of him today RJ was saved, and also my gauti gave birth to its calf so this sweet is for u and leaves.
Gulaal tells Vasant pointing to Ruki Baa that how can this lady kill someone,
Vasant - "no it cant be, I too know that My father n uncle cant kill anyone. "
Gulaal - "Then this"
Vasant - "sometimes misunderstanding becomes a mistake and mistake
turns into enmity, and our enmity is just a misunderstanding. But u hv a chance to correct ur mistake, I'll w8 for u till tomorrow morning. but will pray to God why he gave a Blessing to a girl who does not want to save anyones life and u'll be responsible for the death of everyone in my village as u only can save them"
Vasant leaves. Gulaal is Shocked n worries.
===========================================================================
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Thanks for the update....
Loved the last scene....i am happy no dragging straight forward
this TB article is scaring me
maaneet2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. the episode was good. no dragging . wondering why the sudden twist coming up ........
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for me the best scene was...where
Vasant plays with his Lathi nd scares bhoja...I was ROFL that time.....and the expression bhoja had...amazing scene...

and TB article...m sure it will have to do somethig good in future...cant say what it should do something with VasAal...

and thanx everyone for liking the update
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx tellyaddict
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update😊
i find it really sweet how vasant (although being injured himself)
still donates his own blood to someone who doesnt even appreciate him 👏