Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sudha i guess is busy wid RS but she shudn't 4get jyoti her role was very spl in jyoti she can atleast come 4 the last episode it will b gr8 2 watch suday's kids.👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I doubt she'll be there - even Jyoti has completely forgotten that she had a sister by that name.  I don't blame Sriti for leaving this show - after a promising start, when she was Devika, and had a special romance w/ Uday, they totally spoilt it after the Suday marriage.

One thing I don't get - in the serial, why does Jyoti have to be the only 1 who has babies?  The other kids - Sushma's & Reshmi's - were rarely shown: now, after Vishmi's reconciliation, they could at least have shown him caressing Jeet.  None of the other women - Asha, Bhavri, Sudha, etc had any kids, but Jyoti was the one who did, and that 2, both times involving Pankaj.  I  hate the CVs, and am glad it's ending
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yep, even I want Alok n Sriti back atleast for the 1 hr episode, it has happened in many shows  an can happen here as well.
And maybe a Suday kid, since Sudha's wow is fulfilled, her jeth-cum-jiju is overtly desperate to give his kids his own name.Hoping to see this when they show the 1 hr epi post leap, with,
OK let me count,
Sushma's son to begin with,
then Roshni, followed by Jeet
and then Pankaj (Probabilities of the new baby being named Pankaj are as high as as they were when a girl was born to Jyoti, I always knew her psycho father will name her Roshni since it was his favourite word and he had been humming it right from the day he began dating Jyoti, or even before when he lost his sight, Jyotir are gonna be so grateful to Psycho ji for sacrificing his life that they'll forget past and pay back by naming the kid as Pankaj, how typical)
and then a Suday child as well will be an obvious pleasure to see. And I was expecting a Sannam child as well, post leap? what say?

And as usual with so many kids behind, they are leaving a scope for a sequel, something like "Roshni" maybe?
But I think no one is interested since all are tired of the irritating twists.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Since there has been quite a gap, I wouldn't really mind substitute actors for Suday making a cameo appearance.  I was thinking someone like Naveen Sen of DHKJ being a cameo Uday, and someone like Himanshi Chaudhary (who plays Sunita in RS and on one occasion impersonated Sriti's character Sandhya) being the alternate Sudha.  Since it's just for 1 episode.

Actually, at this point, I've forgotten how special Sudha was, given that I get my fill of Sandhya/Vrinda

As for your other suggestions, I mentioned it here in the hypothetical sequel thread
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I doubt she'll be there - even Jyoti has completely forgotten that she had a sister by that name.  I don't blame Sriti for leaving this show - after a promising start, when she was Devika, and had a special romance w/ Uday, they totally spoilt it after the Suday marriage.

One thing I don't get - in the serial, why does Jyoti have to be the only 1 who has babies?  The other kids - Sushma's & Reshmi's - were rarely shown: now, after Vishmi's reconciliation, they could at least have shown him caressing Jeet.  None of the other women - Asha, Bhavri, Sudha, etc had any kids, but Jyoti was the one who did, and that 2, both times involving Pankaj.  I  hate the CVs, and am glad it's ending

i agree with u vrisha
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't see Sriti or Alok coming for the last 1 hour episode as Sriti is busy with RS n Alok is probably on his visit to Punjab (as what he updated on FB) but as what Vrish said,CVs can just show some other actors in place of them......