Nov 25th Written Update - Drama and Action!

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
November 25th, 2010 Written Update - Drama and Action!

Pankaj hesitantly agrees to Chachi's plan. She tells him that she can't say the whole thing now, but he will find out in time. The next morning, Pankaj shows up at the Sisodiya haveli and threatens to tell the media that Jyoti's coming child is his. Kabir tries to beat him up, but his held back by his brothers. After a lot of arguing back and forth, Jyoti yells out that she will not give anyone this child and it is only hers. She says she is leaving them forever but falls in labor pains. An ambulance is called and Kabir gets in with Jyoti. Pankaj tries coming, but Kabir pushes him out, saying he is not a part of this family. They drive off.

Sandeep is informed and heads to the hospital. Meanwhile RP expresses his desire to go as well, and is completely convinced with Raghu's persuasion. Chachi decides to take matters into her own hands. She hires a killer to kill both Kabir-Jyoti. She calls Pankaj and tells him abt killing Kabir, but not abt Jyoti. He is heading there himself and requests the privilege to kill Kabir. Once she hangs up, Chachi laughs at how once both are dead, Pankaj will be blamed.

Jyoti makes Kabir promise to take care of Roshni. Their ambulance is stopped and both Kabir and Jyoti are taken out. They beat up the drivers and the man holds a gun up to Kabir's face. End.

Precap: Pankaj shows up there and asks to kill Kabir himself. He takes the gun from the man.
Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Correction to your last para - Kabir makes Jyoti promise to take  care of  Roshni!!!  Also, Pankaj showing up there and asking to kill Kabir himself is the precap to tomorrow's episode, not todays.

One thing I didn't get - how does Jyoti threaten to leave them all and own her own baby, when Pankaj is threatening to take this to court?  There, she'd be bound by any rulings, unless of course, she plans to do a Pankaj thereafter.  Also, why does she react that way whenever Pankaj gets beaten?  I want Pankaj to be killed in front of her, and her to be in no position to express any sympathy for him.

I liked Kabir pushing Pankaj out of the ambulance.  While I don't want either Kabir nor Jyoti to die, one thing I liked about CS's plot - how she wanted to use it to frame Pankaj as being guilty of murder, leaving none of ther own fingerprints there.  The first deserving recipeint of Harmukhi's plots, after  her past plots against Kabir, Jyoti, Reshmi, Asha et al. 😈  The best part of it would  have been that had Jyoti been shot as well, Pankaj's baby would automatically be dead, since all the ambulence personnel have been beaten up, and Pankaj would have discovered that he's been double crossed by CS, but can do nothing about it, since his credibility is negative.

Sounds really  exciting - while I still don't like the plot, at least, everybody is making informed opinions about what's happened.

On the TB story about there being a leap @ the end, I hope that Jyoti & Kabir have more kids that are just theirs, and no Pankaj involved, and also, that Sumer &  Raghu & maybe even Vik have more kids, which they show.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Yes, both Jyoti and Kabir at one time in the episode made each other promise to take care of Roshni. I didn't feel like it was that neccessary to add though since from the TB article we already know both of them are going to live.

Even if Pankaj does take anything to court, it doesn't matter since the mother has the first right over the kid - especially since Pankaj and Jyoti aren't even married.
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CS has finally got something 2 do😆 she was useless all the time i think she shud hav learned the art 4m CM she was expert in harassing jyoti very innovative of her but yes i agee wid u vrisha why does jyoti always stop kabir 4m hitting pankaj i guess pankaj sems 2 b cv's fav child they always save him via jyoti. 
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kruthiks for the update.A very good news that Jyoti Finally ends on a happy note.No more Pankaj and Chachi sa.Thanks God..
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God pankaj the ugly prik he's so annoying, nd I agree y is jyoti saying it's no ones child kabir is doing the rite fing, hitting pankaj he deserves it. But according to the article I've got
nothing to worry about cause it's a god ending!!!!!!!xxxxxxx 😃 😃
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh! i don't understand whats the problem with jyoti?......whenever kabir tries to beat pankaj,she always stops him n why she yelled at kabir? he has nothing to do with pankaj, in fact he was just fighting with pankaj for her n her daughter's sake....
n i think as shown in the promo that pankaj will ask to shoot kabir himself, he will instead shoot all the masked men.....or kabir will shoot pankaj n that would be his unfortunate death!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Pankaj shoots all the assassins, it will be only marginally better than the Roshni  plot of sibling to cure leukemia.  Since Pankaj is blind, and has never b4 been revealed to be Prithviraj Chauhan.  But from the leaks (don't you just love the leaks about this serial?), he will repay Kabir w/ his  life, and  the baby - hasn't been disclosed whose it'll turn out to be - will be named after  him.  So from hubby & wife, Pankaj & Jyoti/Roshni will become brother & sister.

Exit question: after the leap, will Kabir & Jyoti have more kids that are genetically his, or is he expected to be a semi-Bheeshma and  never have any kids of his own? 🤢