Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The trps are falling. I don't know why though, abhi abhi to show sambhala hai I hope they go back up soon because it deserves it right now πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thnxx Waqas 😳

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone says this show is great but nobody watch it.  when that would be on Star plus everybody would😑
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

Everyone says this show is great but nobody watch it.  when that would be on Star plus everybody would😑

dear...its not like dat....who everyone says its the best...? i mean we love coz we watch it but sadly our viewership does not count to the TRPs..😑 n the ones who give the TRPs prefer Star plus n other channels more..!! they dun even wana try shows on channels like Imagine..its become a tradition now dat star plus guarantees a show's success...!

Thanx for sharin waqas..i hope it goes up soon...btw even 'Gunahon ka devta' has dropped down...KMH has maintained the consistency at No.4 n how cum Rakt sambandh jumped top the top😲
it was always lagging.. hmm...therez tough competition...lets see...therez a long way to go...
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh no....😭....this is even bad...4th week and it's still dropping....😭😭....i hate this TRP system..if only atleast trps counted all over india...that wud b more fairer...this is unfair if they only count trp's of metro cities...😭...shibz....well sed...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³....wonder what ppl see in saas bahu drama's...πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘...this week is the bets week for KMH2..and yet the trps...😭
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

oh no....😭....this is even bad...4th week and it's still dropping....😭😭....i hate this TRP system..if only atleast trps counted all over india...that wud b more fairer...this is unfair if they only count trp's of metro cities...😭...shibz....well sed...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³....wonder what ppl see in saas bahu drama's...πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘...this week is the bets week for KMH2..and yet the trps...😭

Anjali...these TRPs wer of the last week...this week's TRPs will b released nxt week...
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Anjali...these TRPs wer of the last week...this week's TRPs will b released nxt week...

oh yhh.......jus checked the date...main bhi na...jus saw the rankin and got upset....
hope next week trps r gud...πŸ˜ƒ
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well the TRPs of all the Imagine shows dropped it seems. his week as been the best week for KMH2, so hope the TRPs will continue to be great from then on :)
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Trp is fallingπŸ˜”
Thanks for sharing
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

wud've been dropped coz ther wasnt any story.. bt i think it wud increase now as the story has picked up...