Hypothetical sequels-article(*Spoiler of the end)

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bollywood has had a lot of sequels lately. So we thought that it would be apt if television shows had sequels to them as well. Recently on popular demand, Kitani Mohabbat Hain 2 was launched. So keeping this in mind, we thought that we would create our storylines for some of the more popular television shows that we would like to see back on television.
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next

Jyoti
Imagine's show Jyoti, which gave the channel a lot of TRPs, ends on a happy note with Jyoti and Pankaj getting together. The show, which spread awareness on domestic violence, should carry forward to the second season, where Jyoti explains her ideologies to her daughter, Roshni. Roshni should be played by Sneha Wagh again.
Previous    Next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyoti and Pankaj together ,They was one of the Odd couples in Indian serial's.Kabir was the best thing happen to this serial with spectacular performance of Amir Dalvi .Do you think  without him this show  Could have its regular Viewers?
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I luv u kabir/ aamir!!!!!!!!!!! Aamir ur an amzing actor.xxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
samirah23 thumbnail
Do we want this to turn into another Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon ki where the actress plays the heroine, the daughter and the grand-daughter?  Do we need the women to be widowed and divorced all the time to get new heros ... that would just be too much.

this really just needs to end here!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok finally jyoti will end. I liked this show in the begining. so I will see the final epsiode on saturday.
Star Girl thumbnail
What? WHAT? Jyoti ends up with that $%^*&! How is that supposed to be a happy ending????
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no.......................................
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is this just a imagination....or this actually gonna happen in end??
n i can't think of another season if they have to continue showing jyoti to be with pankaj n jyoti telling her ideologies to Roshni.........
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, since Pankaj is destined to die either tomorrow or day after, we won't have to see such bakwas.

But only thing in the wishlist below that I agree w/ - Roshni should be the only one of Jyoti's kids inheriting her mahaan attributes, while all of Kabir's kids should be practical, like Poonam aunty.  So Roshni can grow up, maybe marry someone blind like her dad, get really badly abused and like her mom love  everybody who abuses  her and hate everybody who supports her,  making for really  masochistic serial.  Oh, and have Jyoti in the latter category, so that she knows how it feels.  And  don't have Sneha play Roshni, have her play another of Jyoti's daughters.

I wouldn't mind a sequel, with some changes/additions.  First of all, bring back Suday (not Alok & Sriti, but older actors playing older Uday & Sudha), as well as Brij, Sushma, Deepu, Poonam, Sumer, Asha, Raghu, Bhavri, Vikrant and Reshmi.  Have all of them have 2 or more kids each.  Don't bother  including the previous generation - RP, Bhairavi, Padma, et al.  KISS - Keep it simple, stupid!

Then have kids in all  families  grow up w/ different values.  Have Uday's kids be a fun loving, partying type (almost like in Beverley Hills 90210, and not unlike Uday & Devika were), and have  Kabir's kids resemble  the older fun loving Kabir, and make them naughty always playing their pranks on Jyoti. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  Sumer's kids should be the sporty type, who love aggressive sports, like fast cars, ultimate fighting, etc.  Raghu's kids should be partying types, like Uday's, while Vikrant's kids should be geeks.  Poonam's kids should be like what she was b4 she married, and have the same sort of friends that she had.  Brij & Sushma's kids  should be like the old Sushma b4 she met Brij - remember her?  Roshni should be the only saint in the crowd, and her step-bros/sisters/cousins should love her, but  make fun & jokes of her @ the same time all the time, parodying her mahaanta just like we'd do for Jyoti.

Oh, and to throw some spanners in the works, maybe have Uday's son go after Bhavri's daughter, or Jeet go after Sushma's daughter, and so on, and make it really twisted.  That would be funny to watch, as the parents try and determine whether they are related enough that they shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Using the above template, a sequel would be very much in order.

Originally posted by: kishubedi

Bollywood has had a lot of sequels lately. So we thought that it would be apt if television shows had sequels to them as well. Recently on popular demand, Kitani Mohabbat Hain 2 was launched. So keeping this in mind, we thought that we would create our storylines for some of the more popular television shows that we would like to see back on television.

Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next

Jyoti
Imagine's show Jyoti, which gave the channel a lot of TRPs, ends on a happy note with Jyoti and Pankaj getting together. The show, which spread awareness on domestic violence, should carry forward to the second season, where Jyoti explains her ideologies to her daughter, Roshni. Roshni should be played by Sneha Wagh again.

Previous    Next

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vrisha i wasn't convinced by the idea of sequel but ur sequel rocks๐Ÿ‘if they plan 2 make sequel it shud b like the one u mentioned wow it sounds interesting but i can't c kabir getting older neither i can c jyoti and kabir playing siblings if we take roshni 2 b photocopy of her mother and kabir's son will b like kabir then they will b brother and sister ๐Ÿ˜†only ekta can do such magic....๐Ÿคช