Final Episode - One Hour Special on Saturday

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, the last episode of Jyoti will be on Saturday from 10 pm to 11 pm. i guess i'll be watching the last epi just to check out what kind of ending the show will get. i thought friday would be the last epi so i had made up my mind to watch it on friday. but as the last epi is on saturday so i'll watch on the saturday epi.... let's see to what extent can the creatives go to show blah blah blah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want jyoti to end wiv kabir but hw cum one of the topic in the jyoti forums saying jyoti spoiler- "panakaj ends wiv jyoti happily" what????? 😡 😭 😡
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessR

I want jyoti to end wiv kabir but hw cum one of the topic in the jyoti forums saying jyoti spoiler- "panakaj ends wiv jyoti happily" what????? 😡 😭 😡

I was shocked when I saw it but it seems an  imaginary end that one of the members writes  for the end of Jyoti 😕
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I definitely Jyoti will be with Kabir, unless Pankaj tries to steal the baby and causes harm to her!  Pankaj might die in the end is the other choice and Jyoti and Kabir brings up both Pankaj's kids together.
thinkingsoul thumbnail
I so don't want Jyoti to end up with Pankaj. It is so sad that the show introduced this track in the first place. Where Jyoti is supposed be a strong womenly figure, she constantly seems to be driven by others. Jyoti deserves to be happy with Kabir and her returning to Pankaj does not seem the right solution to me. What does that tell about Jyoti as a women? Women = a toy? (Yes, forgive me for putting it this way.) I initially thought that this show was something special. So, I hope people come up with logical and acceptable solutions in the end.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh! so thr is one hour episode.....i thought its gonna end within two days .....
n i don't think jyoti would be with pankaj in the end as CVs themselves r showing him so evil so they can't end up showing kabir dying n jyoti again marrying pankaj
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want jyoti with kabir at the end
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Its confirmed here
Jyotir remain together till the end, Pankaj dies saving Jyoti and Kabir and they name the new born baby as Pankaj.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But after the leap, will Kabir have kids from Jyoti that are genetically his own, or is he expected to be a semi-Bheeshma & be a dad to only Pankaj's kids? 🤢