November 24, 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

November 24, 2010 Written Update

In RP's room, he is upset abt Kabir betraying him. Chachi tells him to kick Jyoti out before her tears melt the hearts of the family. In her room, Padma comforts Jyoti and tells her that she knew that the family would never be able to understand her sacrifice. Kabir comes there and comforts Jyoti. He tells her that she did nothing wrong, and it was right on a mother's part. She still asks forgiveness from him. In the other room, Asha, Bhavri, Sumer and Rashmi are shocked that Jyoti kept this secret from them. Raghu comes there with Vikrant and tells everyone that he knew abt this, and he explains to them why Jyoti and Kabir felt like no one would understand the sacrifice they made.

All head of Jyoti's room, when RP stops them. They make it clear to him that they are on Jyoti's side no matter what and will leave the house if Jyoti leaves. They all meet Kabir and Jyoti in their room, and tell them not to go anywhere and give them their support. Meanwhile at the mandir Pankaj is crying abt how he was insulted. Chachi comes there and offers to give him what he wants with a new plan. He agrees. End.

Precap: Kabir is taking Jyoti in an ambulance to the hospital, as she is in labor. Their car is stopped by some masked men who tell Kabir to take Jyoti out of the car. He beats some of them up, but one masked man holds a gun up to his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

I did not think the CVs could make the any show worse than it already is......... obviously they can 🤢 

Now the the precap is the killer..... i guess we are in for another illegal removal of baby b4 time 🤬 👎🏼 

I wish pankaj would seriously get a shocker that the baby is kabir's and not his 😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today, I did get the stomach to watch it, since it's no longer run by the mahaan trio of Jyoti, Kabir & Pankaj.

So tomorrow, there'll be another heist, and attempt on Kabir?  Obviously, the masked men ain't Pankaj, but one thing strikes me - if CS suggested that to him, wouldn't he have the memory, if not the sense, to tell her that that's exactly what he did w/ Roshni - he snatched her, but ultimately had to give her back to Jyoti b'cos of her leukemia, or else, he'd have happily kept her.

Good that the going into labor is tomorrow, so hopefully, nothing happens to Kabir.  Please don't tell me that he'll get shot, and give RP an ehsas of what it might be like to lose a kid, and therefore, accept both Roshni & the new baby.  But knowing the CVs, what else can it be?

Exit question: do you think that as Kabir is getting shot, Pankaj will dive and take the bullet & die, and Jyotir's kid will turn out to be Kabir's, and they name him Pankaj after Pankaj's saintly mahaan sacrifice?
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks kruthika for the updted.It is a unsolved Puzzle for me why Dear CV's want s drag the story up to end with unworthy  Pankaj.I told myself thanks god maybe they don't show his  face again .After reading update ,it seems that he will be present up to the end.

What will happen next I don't know but I think Jyoti will never back to Pankaj  again(I hope)
Vrisha if Pankaj 'll save Kabir's life and dies.he pays his debt to Kabir and It  won't necessary name any child Pankaj ,It's better to forget that someone like Pankaj was in their life once.😕
Edited by SEPIDEHh - 13 years ago
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really wish kabir don't get shot please. After everything that's happenen.xxxxxxEdited by PrincessR - 13 years ago
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh no dont kill kabir!!!!! Please.XXXXXXXX
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kru, eh cant believe whts happenin..Oh well i think now the qiucker it finshes the better as its got ruined..But what can i say al shows turn out one way r another onli time wil tell whts gonna happn nxt will kabir die r live..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

Vrish, I do not want jyoti to named her kid after Pankaj (i will be pujing) ....No matter what Pankaj actions are beyond redemption to me...

BTW When is the show ending.... ....
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora

thanks for the update

I did not think the CVs could make the any show worse than it already is......... obviously they can 🤢 

Now the the precap is the killer..... i guess we are in for another illegal removal of baby b4 time 🤬 👎🏼 

I wish pankaj would seriously get a shocker that the baby is kabir's and not his 😊

Haha that will be well funny if the kid is Kabir's, and not Pankaj's kid lmao. Pankaj's face will be one to see lol.
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much....

Vrish, I do not want jyoti to named her kid after Pankaj (i will be pujing) ....No matter what Pankaj actions are beyond redemption to me...

BTW When is the show ending.... ....

Jyoti is ending this friday hun 26th november 2010 x