short summary 24/11/10 fumming koki, mouthy rashi

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No ahem! I repeat no male except jigar was present.

From the scene when rashi says gopi can't read she takes the phone and diary off gopi and calls all the painters who say they can do it but rashi gives the impression to rest that they cant turn up and hangs up on every painter. hetal suggest gopal bhai again but koki says no mean no and walks out the room.

Soon as koki gone rashi talks back how they think only bahus make mistake when infact elders too and ask hetal if shes right ,everyone is shocked especially hetal but she says nothing. Koki has super hearing and shouts rashi and asks for her diary back , give hetal a look and walks out the room again miffed. Kinjal has a go at rashi for crossing her limit and walks out the room. Then hetal finally gets round to talking to rashi but not much shouting more like you know how your koki kaki is. (Hetal you fail). she leaves then after a while rashi leaves leaving gopi there watching mani cover the mandir up again. Oh no gopi has an idea to help her maaji

Koki and kinjal have a conversation and annoyed with both rashi and hetal and koki tells kinjal she choti she should not get involved.

Gopi is preparing to paint the temple. Jigar comes home early and decides to help gopi bhabi but they run into problems with the paint.

Rashi on phone to mum telling her the gossip of mandir khand and hangs up and says she going to see koki's state.

Poor mani getting it in the neck from koki as she cleans her room ohhhhhhhhh she's fumming. now she wonders where gopi is. hetal comes into koki's room and bit of a bad feeling between them.  koki calls for gopi. she comes with messy hair and koki tells her to prepare puja for evening and tidy herself up. Gopi leaves and thinks how can she do both puja preparations and paint the mandir and pray to kahna.

kinjal phones umang but he dont pick up but says he need to think of another plan as the eloping plan flopped.

Precap - jigar unveils the mandir to koki, hetal and rashi.

Please delete if done or update is up

Edited by angelic8219 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Angeli guess the cv's don't know how irritating they r becoming. Rashi's always getting scott free or lightly.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx angel 4 this short update, i'l do the detailed one later.
The show is becoming a crap day by day. No Aham again.

angelic8219 thumbnail
I think the puja is likely to be friday or the maha episode? I can't watch anymore of this dribble. I have a feeling 2moro will be about the mandir yet again and hopefully gopi getting praised - filler episode. Oh my god its gona be rashi messing up diwali  for the maha episode. nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kanhaji.
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelic for the update
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ab to kanha ji ko dharti par aana hi padega. Gopi ko bachaye chahe nahi, hume to bachana hi padega. Lol
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the short summary.

Koki did the right thing by ignoring rashi. I stupid rashi is digging an even bigger hole for herself when it come's to her MIL. Hetal will reach her limit you watch and rashi wii wish she never cross her limits.

BTW does the actor who plays Ahem in another show or just have other commitments? It just don't make any sense at all, I can understand not having gohem scenes but no Ahem either is just insane.
angelic8219 thumbnail
I wonder if hes pleased with his role and amount of air time? If It was me I would walk out cause he's hardly there. Think we saw more of him in the run up to gopi/ahem wedding than now that they are married.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really cant understand how Nazim is keeping quiet, about his treatment in the show .... 

That silly Umang gets more screen-time than Aham !!!! 

I was kinda hoping Aham will return and help Gopi with the re-painting ... just for the sake of his Mom ... but No .... the CVs will certainly not let us have any Goham scenes!!!! ðŸ˜¡

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think there is no point to his character in the show. I must shockingly say this is the first time, a very good looking and handsome lead of a show has been so ignored. I am not a soap expert but I have a feeling this has not been done in any show, in any language. Why the only reason is there is some behind the scene problems. What else reason could there be. Not even a sathiya show fan if just sees a scene with Goham together can tell this couple have an breathtaking potential to have a beautiful story, you don't need to get the story or anything just the two of them together is good enough, and no one will refute that. But this is not done here when I am sure the CVs know the potential of this pair. I must seriously think there is a problem. Things are so desperate now, could it be worth it to change the actor of Aham so we actually get a story. Sorry it is just a suggestion, we need romance it is just a shame we won't ever see that with the current actors we have.