Hypothetical sequels - Ajnabee

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hypothetical sequels
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Bollywood has had a lot of sequels lately. So we thought that it would be apt if television shows had sequels to them as well. Recently on popular demand, Kitani Mohabbat Hain 2 was launched. So keeping this in mind, we thought that we would create our storylines for some of the more popular television shows that we would like to see back on television.
Showing 4 of 5 images Previous    Next

Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi 
STAR one's popular show Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi was a  cute love story of Ayesha and Veer and ended with their marriage. The show also saw Nihal and Kay's chemistry as the children on the show. The second season should fast forward by 15 years to show Nihal and Kay's love story.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Hypothetical-sequels&aid=2331

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it will be superb if jpsya come with a sequel but we want only veesha love story in it not like other soaps with generation leaps.it will look best if it continue from veesha's love story and nihal it was the cutest story of cute characters like them
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you yehdil.....I am also not interested at all......after seeing the post about sequel of JPSYA, I felt that our hopes would turn into reality.....but sorry....after reading 15 years generation leap and the story surrounding Nihal & kay's love story  🀒😑🀒, I am seriously not interested..........

I don't want to see our sweet and cute Nihal to be with the sister of the chipku chudel Avni..........because there is a probability for kay also to turn into a chudel in future (she had already given some hints of it in the serial).....moreover if it's key, that means Avni will once again come into prominence....seeing Veer old memories will come to her......and that will be followed by complications in Veesha's life again....i definitely don't want such a thing to happen..............

I also want a sequel to JPSYA but not with that storyline....if they would start from where they have ended, then it would be fine............if not, then atleast I want to feel happy that Veesha are married and they are having a happy married life with Nihal............
wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have referred that link.

i can't comment on other shows as i am/was not part of the same. but for JPSYA i can say that. it will be a  ridiculous deed.

JPSYA is the love story of Veer and Ayesha and NOT the love story of Kay and Nihal.

gone are the days for 'leap formula' of fifteen years. even five year leap is also not acceptable. instead of that formula they should cover sequences for each and every moment.

will Siddharth Shukla and Sanjeeda Shaikh like to colour their hair with gray dye?

creatives and producers had introduced disasters, one after another,
first, wrong selection of female lead
second replacement of female lead
third introducing Bhul Bhulaiya track
fourth introducing of Kamini as a main culprit
fifth introducing Avni and Kay and Dadi. the relationship between Avni and Kay was the most ridiculous.
vanishing pivotal roles like Nandini and Arnav. AND LIST IS GOING ON...........

itne disaters kum the jo abhi ek aur baaki hai kyaa?

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT is what will be the relationship of KAY AND VEER?
'woh bhatije ki bahu jo kabhi saali bannewali thi?'

😭🀒😑😲πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€‘πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ·πŸ˜’πŸ€¬
🀒

Edited by wasz - 13 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
JPSYA sequel idea is superb !!! Its a unique sweet show not like other show !!!!!!! The chemistry of VeeSha sizzle the chemistry of VeeNiSha is briliant a sequel should be only with the sweet and sizzling VeeSha love story VeeSha looking after Nihal not Kay's story !!!!! I think reporter hypothetically saying its hypothetical SiddJeeda won't play grey hair characters but we should pray JPSYA sequel is made with VeeNisha and same cast of Siddharth, Sanjeeda and Rahul !!!!!!!! 😎😎😎😎
jpsyaluv thumbnail
I want a sequal of JPSYA  but with Siddharth and Sanjeeda there should be no leaping of years