Eternalsiddhima's(SR&T)- Tug of War! upd on pg36

EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys! so as I'm back in the forum, I'm gonna be writing a FF on SR. This is completely different and I'll start where Sid knows about Riddhima's 'bari ghalati'. And I promise to show Riddhima's jealousy and the battle to win back her true love. So here it goes:

Eternalsiddhima's(SR&T)- Tug of War!

After the confrontation between Sid, Riddhima and Armaan, Sid thought it'll be wise for him to leave her with Armaan as he thought that she still loves him. Sid went back to Houston as he felt that it's been ages he didn't meet his family and friends, and started working there. His mother got to know and couldn't get angry on Riddhima as she knew that if this is love then there's nothing left to do, but she still hoped that Riddhima will take Sid back as she knew that his son is very well mature and he has the capacity to win hearts. As Sid is in Houston, Riddhima felt heartbroken to know the fact that Sid, her saviour, who always holds her hand when she was alone, left her with Armaan, who was completely obsessed in his love for Riddhima that he doesn't care if people around him gets hurt. That is how Shilpa left him too; she felt it was useless to love someone who is overly obsessed for her sister. The pain she felt in her heart was like someone stabbed her heart a million times and threw it in a fire. Shilpa went to Houston as well with Sid, so that they can overcome the pain which is still in their hearts together, being a support to each other, being for each other at times when it went completely out of hand. Riddhima, being close to Sid, but still was far. Maybe she herself didn't know how much she truly loved her husband. She finally found out that she truly loves her Sid, more than anything else in this world. And she confronted with Armaan, explained that whatever happened that night was the biggest mistake ever! And that she realised that she loves Sid and is becoming obsessed to make him hers! As usual Armaan didn't believe but as the conversation went ahead he got the hints that Riddhima is indeed saying the truth and she no more loves him anymore! Riddhima thought to herself that she will not give him any attention if he goes back to hi self-destructive mode, as this was the reason Armaan thought that she still loves him. But Armaan got out of his obsession and apologized to Riddhima about that night as it was only Siddhima's honeymoon and it was their date night and he shouldn't have pulled her back to the memory lane and he promised her that he will not do anything stupid this time and he'll surely move on. After saying that Armaan was out of her life for good! Riddhima was in her room and looked out at the night sky, she can feel that Sid's breathing, she closed her eyes, put her hand on her heart, and felt her heart beating for Sid. She is craving for her husband's love like a vampire craving to drink blood. She can't wait any longer to go and run to his arms and shower him with kisses. As she thought that she bites her lower lip and blushes.

Riddhima(thinking): oh god! please give me another chance. please bring Sid back to Bombay, if he comes back I swear to the pain of death I'll make him mine! It's becoming impossible for me to breathe without Siddhant. I'm suffocating because I can't breathe in his beautiful musky odour. God! I'm just craving for him like a cat craving for a grilled chicken. Even if he still doesn't want to be with me, I'll make him be with me, because I know Sid, you still love me.

Every night she keeps on praying to god for Sid's comeback in Sanjeevani.

It's been 4 years. The city's changed. The look of the hospital changed, every thing has become modernized. The interior of Sanjeevani changed. Every thing changed. Naina, Yuvi, Jp has become senior doctors now and Riddhima and Anjali are still at their normal posts. New interns came as well and they're doing their work very well. The gang all sit at the Locker Room

Naina: Wow! aaj hum senior doctors hai! cool! feel like a higher standard person.

Jp: theek kahan hai aap phlowerji! lekin agar Sid bhaiya aur Shilpa phlowerji hote toh bohot maza aata.

Riddhima: sahi kaha hai tumne! Sid hota toh najane kya hota mujhe'''

Jp: ji?????????

Riddhima(stammering): kya'..woh'.main''kahan''ki''.agar Sid aata toh zarur maza aata.

Naina understood what she meant and had a devilish grin on her face.

Shashank on the other hand was deep into his thoughts. How Armaan left her and how Sid came into her life like a shining beacon of hope and love. Shashank thought that Sid was the only person who understood her daughter very well. He was the only person who Shashank could trust. He was the only person who truly was his son and he wants his son back at Sanjeevani at any cost. It seems like every one in this hospital knows his importance and is wanting him to comeback again in Sanjeevani. Shashank calls up Sid,

Shashank: hello, am I speaking to Dr. Siddhant Modi?

Sid: yes you are? who is this?

Shashank: Sid beta! I'm Shashank!

Sid: oh! jee! kaise hai aap?

Shashank: theek hoon beta. itne saal baad main aapse baat kar raha hoon.

Sid: yeah, so it seems. is every thing ok?

Shashank: no! ek choti si guzaarish hai'..

Sid: jee kahiye?

Shashank: I want you to come back to sanjeevani. I'll give you the same post as Dr. Kirti

Sid: Sir, you know why I left Sanjeevani''

Shashank: and now I want you to come back! I miss my son, you are the only person whom I can trust and rely on. please''.from a father to a son?

Sid thought a lot and said'.

Sid: ok, I'll come back but can I bring Shilpa there as well?

Shashank: sure! she is also a senior doctor in this hospital as well.

Sid: fine, I'll come back then.

Shashank: Good, good! please come back soon!

Sid: I will!

Shashank: ok beta bye!

Sid: bye''.papa.

Hearing Sid call him 'Papa' after 4 years made his heart jump with joy and happiness. He sat back on his chair and looked at the ceiling; he closed his eyes and felt like a burden just got pulled from his heart. He finally found peace.

Shashank: ab Sid aa rahi hai, Riddhima now has got a chance to make things right. I won't tell anything to her. This'll be a surprise to her.

In Houston Sid talked with his parents and they agreed that he should go back as they know that Riddhima is waiting for him there. And he finally talked with Shilpa.

Sid: Shilpa, Dr. Shashank chahti hai ki hum dono wapas Sanjeevani chali jaaye.

Shilpa: lekin kyun?!

Shashank: he feels that the hospital needs us.

Shilpa:''is Armaan there?

Sid: no. he left sanjeevani.

Shilpa: then I'm coming! but Riddhima is still there?

Sid: lekin tum to hogi na. We have been a support system for each other for the past 4 years. This'll be my ultimate test. And I'm ready to face it.

Shilpa: then its settled. I'll talk to the hospital for out transfer papers and you settle out tickets.

Sid: ok then. I'm just glad you're coming.

Shilpa: yeah! me too.

And Sid and Shilpa finally decides to go back to Sanjeevani. And Riddhima's wish has finally come true.

TO BE CONTINUED!

part 1: pg1
part 2: pg 3
part 3: pg 6
part 4:  pg 10
part 5: pg 15
part 6: pg 17
part 7: pg 19
part 8: pg 20
part 9: pg 22
part 10: pg 23
part 11: pg 25
part 12: pg 25
part 13: pg 28

Edited by Eternalsiddhima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...Please continue...

Wonderful!

Cant wait for sid to get back to sanjeevani!

Thanks for the PM!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome start!

I can't wait to see what happens next when everyone is back in Mumbai!

Cont soon!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good start Keep the updates coming
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start yaar......wonderful๐Ÿ‘....Keep updating and don't forget PM๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..hehe 
Sw33t_Poison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†oh my god.....๐Ÿ˜†i cant  stop laughing..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plz.....
๐Ÿ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Loved the start, Great................Waiting for the happening in the next update.
If Possible do PM.
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome......This is what i was hoping to see...Riddhima's regret n how she will win over Sid
mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it eternal. please continue