November 23, 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

(A correction to yesterday's update – Pankaj did NOT walk in at the end. That was a scene from the precap. The episode ended with Chachi vowing to ruin Jyoti's godh bharai with the truth.)

Godh bharai is still going on, and Kabir-Raghu and Padma-Jyoti are discussing respectively in their rooms. Chachi enters into Jyoti's room and asks what secrets they are talking abt, and calls them down. Meanwhile Panakj is on the road, ignoring CM's calls. He gets a call from Chachi.

Later, party continues and Chachi invites Pankaj inside. All are shocked when Chachi announces him as the father of Jyoti's new child. Kabir tries denying it but Chachi shows everyone the audio clip of Jyoti accepting the truth. The guests leave and RP is horrified with the events and curses the day Kabir brought Jyoti home. Pankaj tells RP to not say that abt his son, and Kabir yells at him for interfering. Pankaj makes a comment abt how Kabir is forgetting his promise to stay on Jyoti's side, but he (pankaj) will not. Kabir tells Pankaj that he never really forgot Jyoti or Roshni, and that's why he couldn't stop calling and inquiring abt them. He reprimands Pankaj for forgetting his promise to keep the truth quiet and starts beating him up. Jyoti stops them and tells the family that she will accept any punishment. She begs Pankaj to leave and stay out of her life since he finally got what he wanted. End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

jyoti is dumb. why couldn't her and kabir's kid have dna match?
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God only 3 episodes left nd still shit nufing happy is hapening.nd pankaj can jus pis off, he bloody caused the whole problem.!!!!!!! 😡 😡 nd in today's episode god nws wats happening but pankaj deserved the punches and hits from kabir.xxxxxx 😭
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kruthika.N

Pankaj tells RP to not say that abt his son, and Kabir yells at him for interfering. Pankaj makes a comment abt how Kabir is forgetting his promise to stay on Jyoti's side, but he (pankaj) will not. Kabir tells Pankaj that he never really forgot Jyoti or Roshni, and that's why he couldn't stop calling and inquiring abt them. He reprimands Pankaj for forgetting his promise to keep the truth quiet and starts beating him up. Jyoti stops them and tells the family that she will accept any punishment. She begs Pankaj to leave and stay out of her life since he finally got what he wanted. End.

Let me get this straight - Pankaj comments on Kabir forgetting his promise to stay on Jyoti's side?  In other words, the guy who dumped Jyoti when he thought that she was carrying someone else's baby, which she wasn't, now expects  the guy who knows that Jyoti is carrying Pankaj's kid, to be a lot more supportive of her?  You can't make this stuff up, but these CVs have.

And Jyoti, you have the gall to stop Pankaj from being beaten?  Why, do you have divided loyalties -  we all know you to be a s/w/p🤬!!!  And you're willing to  accept any punishment?  I wonder  whether the characters can hear me - hopefully CS  can - but how about this - a death sentence to Roshni, and force Jyoti, Kabir & Pankaj to watch this!!!  And if the baby turns out to be Pankaj's, a death sentence for it as well?  Jyoti, that would be your just punishment - for making Kabir feel so  guilty that he felt compelled to make Jyoti do this.

Jyoti, you're a disgrace to the concept of marriage, and got what you deserved when Padma was busy sabotaging your rishtas some years ago by making you a mangalik.  I really want you to watch Pankaj's kid(s) die b4 your very eyes b4 the show is over
.  And no, it will not be a graceful end just b'cos Kabir might win a sperm race!!!

I loathe Jyoti!!!  And Pankaj!!!  They deserve each other, and KK was a cripple not just in body, but in ethics as well, and he imparted that khokli values to Jyoti as well!!!

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fully support kabir 4 his stand and hate jyoti 4 stopping kabir when kabir tells pankaj dat he now gets 2 know of his evil intentions of separating them dats why he made calls 2 jyoti 2 enquire about her and roshni's health so dat he cud create misunderstandings between him and jyoti but he has been blind not 2 have sensed this before. i luvd the part when pankaj was being thrashed by kabir 👏but why does jyoti have intervene in between...i don't understand they r ending this crap or not 3 episodes 2 go and still on the same track.
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously no idea how they will solve this mess in 3 episodes.  Maybe Jyoti will go into premature labour due to stress and the kid will b Kabir's and Roshni will b miraculously cured and given to Pankaj ........... or Jyoti will die giving birth to baby who will b Kabir's kid.........who knows!!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

kabir jyothi  forever

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The loser in all this is Kabir for he truly loves Joyti and has put up with so much to get her.

The only way for this to be resolved is if the child is Kabir and the bone marrow is still possible (even though as far as I know a baby cannot give its bone marrow and must be of a certain no of years before being able to do so. So Roshni could still die before the new baby is old enough to donate the the bone marrow.

Also I find it really sick that you have a child just for it's bone marrow at least Roshni was conceived in love no matter what happened afterwards)

But I'm well and truly glad that this farce of a drama has ended and justice would be Roshni been saved and going with Pankaj and the Kabir keeping the new baby and kicking Joyti out!

If anyone should be alone and without anyone to love or love her it's Joyti!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kruthika.N

(A correction to yesterday's update ' Pankaj did NOT walk in at the end. That was a scene from the precap. The episode ended with Chachi vowing to ruin Jyoti's godh bharai with the truth.)

Godh bharai is still going on, and Kabir-Raghu and Padma-Jyoti are discussing respectively in their rooms. Chachi enters into Jyoti's room and asks what secrets they are talking abt, and calls them down. Meanwhile Panakj is on the road, ignoring CM's calls. He gets a call from Chachi.

Later, party continues and Chachi invites Pankaj inside. All are shocked when Chachi announces him as the father of Jyoti's new child. Kabir tries denying it but Chachi shows everyone the audio clip of Jyoti accepting the truth. The guests leave and RP is horrified with the events and curses the day Kabir brought Jyoti home. Pankaj tells RP to not say that abt his son, and Kabir yells at him for interfering. Pankaj makes a comment abt how Kabir is forgetting his promise to stay on Jyoti's side, but he (pankaj) will not. Kabir tells Pankaj that he never really forgot Jyoti or Roshni, and that's why he couldn't stop calling and inquiring abt them. He reprimands Pankaj for forgetting his promise to keep the truth quiet and starts beating him up. Jyoti stops them and tells the family that she will accept any punishment. She begs Pankaj to leave and stay out of her life since he finally got what he wanted. End.

I finally watched the last part of the episode, and only thing I'd add to what I said earlier - Harmukhi really made me look like a ventriloquist @ the end, when she asked whether Jyoti was concerned about Kabir or Pankaj when they were fighting.  If Jyoti had any sense of shame, she'd have been silent, and not dared to tell Kabir anything.

I hope the decision today is that neither Roshni nor this new baby belongs to the family, and Pankaj is to take them & leave.  Kabir has the option of keeping Jyoti or not.

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after reading the nov 18th update i've directly jumped to the nov 23rd update & ....??? the show is still hanging on the same track🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vrish i agree with u. jyoti doesn't deserve kabir, she deserves someone simply fantastic like pankaj LOL!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw i would love all the characters of the serial to get an end just like shown in the promos of aarakshan. all of them should burn themselves😈