HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

merry go round with this phone thing. thanks for the update.

jamgurl thumbnail

Thanks for posting!

Everyone in Mona's family is so pretentious ugh all they care about is Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie ughhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so tired of them. I feel bad for Mona, I hope she'll somewhat think about what her uncle said to her regarding Anukalp; because she seems to be in complete zombie mode with her life right now.

I just want both marriage ceremonies to blow up and for A and M to unite lololol. This new entry should spice things up. I'm tired of watching these serials and seeing the women suffer. I mean is this how it really is in real life?!?!

Originally posted by: jamgurl

Thanks for posting!

Everyone in Mona's family is so pretentious ugh all they care about is Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie ughhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so tired of them. I feel bad for Mona, I hope she'll somewhat think about what her uncle said to her regarding Anukalp; because she seems to be in complete zombie mode with her life right now.

I just want both marriage ceremonies to blow up and for A and M to unite lololol. This new entry should spice things up. I'm tired of watching these serials and seeing the women suffer. I mean is this how it really is in real life?!?!

Seriously, Mona needs to wake up from her zombie mode(i like that)and take charge of her life not her so called family who only seems to acknowledge Sweety's trouble. I'm also waiting to see how they unite Mona and Anukalp.
jamgurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajolj

Seriously, Mona needs to wake up from her zombie mode(i like that)and take charge of her life not her so called family who only seems to acknowledge Sweety's trouble. I'm also waiting to see how they unite Mona and Anukalp.

LOL she is seriously acting like a zombie just going through the motions haha. I hope they'll come up with something creative to unite them and I hope they'll develop Karan and Hetal's relationship. Maybe they can let Goldie fall for Anukalp's bride to be and let him try to be cunning about it, since he's interested in Mona primarily to stick it to Anukalp. Hmmm there's an idea lol.
I felt bad for M and A when M called A to apologise aww😭 lol. That was my fav sence today so sad.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update thanks for posting. 🤗
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: jamgurl

LOL she is seriously acting like a zombie just going through the motions haha. I hope they'll come up with something creative to unite them and I hope they'll develop Karan and Hetal's relationship. Maybe they can let Goldie fall for Anukalp's bride to be and let him try to be cunning about it, since he's interested in Mona primarily to stick it to Anukalp. Hmmm there's an idea lol.
I felt bad for M and A when M called A to apologise aww😭 lol. That was my fav sence today so sad.

@ bold now that would be interesting twist Goldie falling for other girl, wonder what Goldie Massi and Baa will say it must be Mona's fault she did some vodoo so Goldie goes after the other girl.🤪