nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sweet update...thx for the pm
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotie

WOWWW!! I haven't read for such a loongg timee!!

Hooophh!! That took me long for reading all of the parts.. and
Truly they were FABULOUSSSS AMAZINGGG!! 
It'ss just totally awwesomee!! πŸ‘

Round of Applause for you :

πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

thank you with a bunch of friendly rose floweres, and so happy to see you back. remember you are the one who  posted the first  with the support, and then one fine  day got disappered, but i am so glad to hear those clapping sounds and will take it as for each update as few can be tottally childish.. so thank you dear for that claps...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part thx 

πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika
🀣 Loved the ladder incident with Dev Birju and all.I was laughing and yesterday I was thinking what scene u will come with.πŸ˜†This is too good and the good laugh all had only the fathers were left off. then Surinder asking Mohan secretly about the ladder was too goodπŸ˜†. And then Dev taking out his fustration on Radhika with the shirt scene.πŸ˜† asking her to open buttons and close buttonsπŸ˜†. Well let me see was pranks u have for todays scene as Lechu also need to take revenge.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
gauranitai thumbnail
hmmm! dev and his famous ladder! hhahaha!! great update. i waiting for more. continue soon.........
suwin thumbnail
beautiful update Devika πŸ€—  with Dev's frustration πŸ˜† Birju's confusion πŸ˜† and both the families interactionn are so sweet to read... really love the way the story is moving πŸ‘πŸΌ. can't wait for today's update...pls update ASAP.... thanks for the pm.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devika what did you do? I was laughing so hard reading the update. I felt like I was watching Golmaal movie. Dev is smart but Dadi is the smartest. She figured out everything. Both dads don't have a clue about the ladder.
Lets see what happens when Dev closes the door. Can't wait to see what you are going to put us through. Please update soon.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You threw us a curve ball--I was wondering what you had in store for us and you surprised us.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Confused Birju and his interactions between him and Mohan and dadi-Dev was hilarious.....
Surender and Mohan left --still wondering about the ladder
And the last part, Dev sent to get medicines and his frustration..was quite funny..

sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rocking update... enjoyed the ladder incident🀣 ...poor briju seems to scartching  is head to know what exactly happened ...loved dev  order to button his shirt n rads frustration...surender asking mohan about ladder secret πŸ˜†...Thanks for fun filled update...
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update which fully surprised  us but very interesting & enjoyable  at same time ... its fun to enjoy birju's confusion & elders talk about ladder ...waiting to know how u r going to make him react now .