Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, Awesome di!! Finally the grand meeting of RaDev!!
Thanks for the pm!!
Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome.....luved the entry of our naughty radhika..... only i can say for dev is "zara bach k rehna ".............. even i am confused with mystery of  prince but whatever it is princess is  only  our radhika right...
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was awesome jusy loved it 2 gd there first meeting was good wonder where radhika is hiding update soon and thanks 4 the pm
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gauranitai

Omg!!! that was amazing!!! i loved their meeting! i never thought that they would meet like that, u simply blew me away! sooooo many mysteries!!! have you been watching some detective shows or something? you leave me n suspense, eager to read more......plz unravel the mystery!! it's killing me! lol

Its not mysteries... no detective shows.. don't raise my ehartbeat dear.. I am jsut here to tell a simple story... ha ha  ha.. nothing has been planned ahead.. its all happening as I sit to write.. so even i am also thinking now it is leading to some kind of  mysteries.. but no, dear... don't  expect too much....  I will try to unfold it, I better do that quick....  😆😆😆 may be Avi told recently that he likes to do detective series.. may be that influenced me... he he..
but I am sure, he will kill me after hearing the mystery.... and may be I will hide behind the bushes, to escape from the stones ....   
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinianil

Radhika climbed up the tree  Oh! thats nice  this is new Radhika right? she is different from old Radhika it seems.. Anyway loved  meeting of Radev but still not revealed mystery of Chandhanpur..Loved radev's picture also it made me  remember about first meeting of Radev

Thanks Vini,  so the picture worked.. good thanks for letting me know.
Yes this Radhika is different, she is quick, she is not going to wait for somebody to lift her spirit.. she is independent in her actions... if I keep the same Radhika, then i better copy and paste my first FF here... he he.. So I need some change in nature.. so that I cna write something..
yes, she can climb trees fast, she can swi.. she can ...... will see..... thank you...
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotie

Awesomely well done Devika di!! I loved both of your parts!! Please update soon i just love your writing!

thanks hotie... I hope I can keep up with your expectation.....
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

g8 work...thx for the pm

welcome...  hope you will like next parts too....
Devika. thumbnail
thanks dear.. I need that.... that omg
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bvs7691

Lovely update Devika.... As abhilasha said a nice blend of old memories & new moments. 👏👏👏

I was almost expecting Radhika's payal to come loose...😆😉

Thank you so much.. a blend.. yes, that's want i want to hear.. thanks for letting me know...
Hum... even when i imagines i thought that getting loose..but it stayed on their ankle for now... don't know when it is going to fall on the ground........😉 and how?....
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Devika,

It was great fun reading this update.  Kept us at that part where we will be looking for the next update eagerly.

Radha... I always like fun rides.. I don't know whether i can keep up with that word completely.. I may deviate... But here there is no AMMA 's charactor , or physical abuse ... I am done with that.. had enough in CB especially with the way they end the track.. so, let see how long i cna keep you on this fun ride....