Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vinianil

It was Very touching Devika...Everybody is feeling sad as Radhika  left Chandanpur...This part reminded me  CB1(Radhika's Biddai)  Radhika , Sashriji  and their talk  Oh my god it   was   heart breaking  ....Whenever i remember about that scene i feel heaviness   inside ....

DEv and family understand her pain and   howmuch she loves  her place ... Very soon she will go to US  then   everything  will be  in memory...Pictures which you added very suitable for that part....

Liked Suchi's gift for Radhika..

Hope very soon we can see true colour of Radev๐Ÿ˜‰

yes vini, thank you so much for that great support.
so u liked it , the bidaii...thanks๐Ÿ˜› 

hope i will meet you in next forum too. it was  a great pleasure to travel with you all.
 true color od radev, coming up soon, in new page...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 good luck and meet u there
 devika.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very lovely episode---
Cute gifts from Suchi and a special one from Dev---I think your strength is building relationships, which you have done very well in this FF. The conversations between different characters, sometimes bring a smile, a giggle, a laugh or a tear...but it always brings out the emotions in the reader..that's why your Ff touches so many of us..

The visit to Chandenpur was very special---the time spent to build memories, which you take with you miles away to remember them later, when you are lonely...

And then the bidaii--was very touching----you dealt with that really well----Radhika saying goodbye to every thing that was special and part of her..and the varied emotions of Birju, Rohini, Dadi, Rahul and Mohan--and Dev's understanding of what Radhika must be going through--really touched me

A new journey will begin for all of us--in this FF as well as withCB2..
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
gauranitai thumbnail
awwww! great update. ur radev moments are sooo adorable!! i cant wait for the rest. c u on the next forum....
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Lovely Lovely update...Lol Dev is so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ...Ohh and Sorry for not commenting regularly....
Really really sorry for that...Actually I was really sick....
Thanks for the pm...
Happy Valentines day:)
suwin thumbnail
Thanks dear for the updates..... can't wait to see Radev in their own place....looking forward to the update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 lovely part di yaa its really very touchy part di.......
now a new world waiting for Rad.......Rad has to go with her hubby (every girl has to do it na)so..........don't cry Rad.......
๐Ÿ˜ญ

just love this part di......
Sushma ka hidden past...??????
ok di waiting.......
now cb2 is also going to start.......

Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauranitai

awwww! great update. ur radev moments are sooo adorable!! i cant wait for the rest. c u on the next forum....

thank ou dear... that 's great compliment.
 thanks for allt he likes and support
 take care and good luck
 Devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

lovely part di yaa its really very touchy part di.......
now a new world waiting for Rad.......Rad has to go with her hubby (every girl has to do it na)so..........don't cry Rad.......
๐Ÿ˜ญ

just love this part di......
Sushma ka hidden past...??????
ok di waiting.......
now cb2 is also going to start.......

may need to wait for sometimes dear. as it started as a drama, it may need some drama to end too, so will get there. will meet in next phase over new forum
 goodluck and take care
 Devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

Very lovely episode---
Cute gifts from Suchi and a special one from Dev---I think your strength is building relationships, which you have done very well in this FF. The conversations between different characters, sometimes bring a smile, a giggle, a laugh or a tear...but it always brings out the emotions in the reader..that's why your Ff touches so many of us..

The visit to Chandenpur was very special---the time spent to build memories, which you take with you miles away to remember them later, when you are lonely...

And then the bidaii--was very touching----you dealt with that really well----Radhika saying goodbye to every thing that was special and part of her..and the varied emotions of Birju, Rohini, Dadi, Rahul and Mohan--and Dev's understanding of what Radhika must be going through--really touched me

A new journey will begin for all of us--in this FF as well as withCB2..

Thank you for all the love and support, and yes, indeed these words works magically in me. Yes, she had that time to cherish along with her dream prince to , see the chandenpur one more time, even though he walked through the many times, she wished to see him differently, in a different way, holding his hand, forcing his hand ...

bidaii, may be little late, but now she has that feeling that she is going away from her family, but yes her hubby is there with her, holding her.
 thank you so much , for taking time , to write this down for me.

lvoe and take care
 Devika.
 sure, will meet in new forum , soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Devika. thumbnail
Friends,
 thank you so much for the love and support. Your love made me to reach here so quick.
Too busy at work, so didn't get any time to spend here for last few days. Missed forum so much, may be i need to catch up wit many things from tomorrow, so I will see you all tomorrow, somehwere, don't know where,
till then take care and allt he best wishes.
 Devika.๐Ÿ˜ƒ