Zeb Khan and Nimay Bali

bt_ravee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😊

Hi frnz,
This topic is especially dedicated to the father -son duo of Nimay Bali and Zeb Khan.
I think after the leads , the peformance of which characters can bring about beauty of simplicity and dignity are these two .
both are very good actors too, and their work is well recognized by everyone.
I personally hve high expectation from both of them to strenghthen this shw more, lets see, best wishes to both of them .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet16kanchi thumbnail
hey , i m also a huge fan of ZEB , I think he was the only saving grace in that unfateful shw GANGA, He somehow made it cme to life again.
I also like the actor whos playing ZEBs father "Makrande". Hes vry good in the scenes where he had to control his emotions in front of his daughters inlaws. indeed both of them r good in their roles , correct choices, cvs.πŸ˜›

they actually look like father and son, their walks , personality ,etc matches so much.

snowvite143 thumbnail
yaa, i like them too.
 waise, the whole family of the main guy, all the three brothers and their maa, granmaa, etc look as a single family, nothing looks mismatch here. otherwise many a times , the family looks like "khichdi" of all kinds of people.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the actress playing tribhuvan's mother is also apt luking and beautiful, i like her soooooooooooo much.
ashuglitz thumbnail
yeah, i feel that they are being given less screen space.they are only being given filler kind of scenes, when they are the actual pillars of the shw.😲
 i think, ZEB  is a very fabulous actor , he shud b shown more in the shw,
he's a charmer when it cms to performance,
cvs  must understand that for a shw to stand and last long its major characters shud b set up well and shown more.

well for that matter , ZEB'S intro scene was quite impressive, he's had this fierce and dangerous luk on his face , that i somhw enjoy a lot.

nywz, its juz the bgning of the shw , might as well wait to see how his character is shaped and portrayed in the coming episodes, best wishes ZEB.................
coolbebe18 thumbnail
TRIBHUVAN and MARKAND,

right ofcourse, both are very good and well known actors and luk like real father-son.
 infact, on the other hand i dnt find any chemistry or rapo btw RANVIJAY and his father, though individually they r ok and the father is a very class actor.

I WISH TO SEE ZEB AND NIMAY MORE IN THE FUTURE EPS.
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree i have seen  nimay bali 's actin in devi show it was impressive
n i loved the way he control his hatred and emotion in the frnt of kalika singh😊