jyoti baby???

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ehyy guys
ive missed jyoti from like a few weeks...lol sorry
but is this baby's pankaj's or her x's husbands...
hows roshini??
and what happening why is pankaj so sad....
and whats happening
??
mega confused....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ur Luky u haven't seen the past few weeks of jyoti cause it's been shit. Jyotis pregant wiv pankajs kid to help save roshni.!!!! But i want the newborn to be kabirs, I really hope they don't split jyoti nd kabir up I luv them togever.xxxxx that would be a graceful exit if it ends wiv kabir nd jyoti togever!!!!!!xxxxxxx 😊 😭
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ummm
how is her getting pregnant saving roshini??

and W*F is going on!!!!!!!
how did she get pregnant??
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cause roshnis got cancer nd in order for her to survive jyoti had to get pregnant wiv pankajs baby, nd from that baby they hav to do that bone marrow fing trasplan for her to survive. (stupid storylyn!!!!!). So kabir forced her to do so, so she's did that artificial insermination to get pregnant wiv pankaj.!!!!! 😑 😭
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessR

Ur Luky u haven't seen the past few weeks of jyoti cause it's been shit. Jyotis pregant wiv pankajs kid to help save roshni.!!!! But i want the newborn to be kabirs, I really hope they don't split jyoti nd kabir up I luv them togever.xxxxx that would be a graceful exit if it ends wiv kabir nd jyoti togever!!!!!!xxxxxxx 😊 😭

Wouldn't it be a wonderful twist if the baby turns out to be Kabir's πŸ˜ƒand Pankaj is arrested for plotting with the doctor to steal Jyoti's baby even when he had signed off all legal rights to the child😑 uhhhhh he makes me so πŸ˜‘😑😑
ebhagat thumbnail
I think the baby will be Kabir's, but they would have to all this kind of quick since Friday is the last show.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the baby should be kabirs