-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone..

I know everyone must have seen SBS ..and might be thinking about the miscarriage track. Some want the miscarriage to happen and some dont want it to happen.

Okay, fine with what everyone thinks and want in the show to happen. No complaints.Respect each one's POV.

Now i want all to know what i personally feel. Seeing  a lot negativity in the forum, i want to place my opinion on this track. 

Miscarriage is not abortion. These too are totally diferent. Miscarriage happens due to lot of factor. Stress, mother's body not suitable for the child to develop, Other external factors as well. Abortion is the want to kill/abort the child by the permission of mother and father. 
Miscarriage happens and Abortion happens by once will. 

Here in SBS they have said that Miscarriage might happen. NT is plotting against this and may be she might be successful in this. Geet will lose her baby.

Now , the other question is why kill the child, Or why did the Cvs bring the child in this world then...

Geet is a show about a girl who with so many problems and sorrows , comes up as a winner. Here i guess the CVs want to show  Geet coming up strong after this..finishing off NT , putting her back to jail from where she doesn't come out. Join Khurana construction after marriage, be the major share holder and will make NT lose in her game itself.Maan is still with her. For some time , the show had lost its essence.

Geet is a serial where right from the first promo they are trying to promote it as a girl's journey through her life, where she will emerge as a winner. 

Try to think from all aspects

We have seen GC and DD fall ill many times. Do you guys want the child who will act to also fall ill ? The child actor will have to through so much. And if the baby is the main plot, then it should be shown on air very often. As i have read somewhere that , A child actor is not allowed to work in a serial where the need of the charatcer is more often. 
Try to think from everyone's  POV..

Apart from all these sad things.. we have a wedding coming up. So guys take a chill pill and Let the CVs take the story further. Our Cvs are doing a great job till now.. We have so many beautiful moments, and i think this one incident will bring out the best in GC and DD as actors and some beautiful moments between them.

If you feel what i have said is right or atleast make some sense ..pls like it or feel free to place your opinion. 

PS: i hate abortion  and feels very sad for miscarriage .
Edited by sangi1588 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sangs well written.i agree with u for ur views on child actor and it will be very tedious also to handle a child in sets daily👍🏼
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree.... a lot goes into getting a child on the sets.... we are just audience but its the team which knows the pros and cons the best....
-Sangs- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elavenil

Sangs well written.i agree with u for ur views on child actor and it will be very tedious also to handle a child in sets daily👍🏼

yeah i know, veni, the child will  hv to go thru a lot. and thanks for agreeing..
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree with you, am sad by the miscarraige news, but am looking forward to see what and how is happens, and totally agree about child actors

but I think that if there i no miscarriage, there wont be a tim leap, so chances of child actors comming is very very slim, considering that normally one geet days is on average 4-5 episodes😉
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
im totally with u topic maker...
hatts off to u..
i guess everyones neeeeds to understand that :D
-Sangs- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabbyj

im totally with u topic maker...

hatts off to u..
i guess everyones neeeeds to understand that :D

Aww..thanks a lot..
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completey agree with u on all those fine points.. but i guess what we all want is to see Maneet as parents.. and im sure that we would see that happen, if not with this baby, then another one...

acromasc thumbnail

Nice post ....agreed 100% cause i am always positive
kia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*sniffs, sniffs* , i ll try to be positive sangs, but i need time to get over the shock..........anyways nice post.