mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday Sanjeeda looked stunningly gorgeous at the 10th ITA Award function....but to me, her performance of Kajra Re in JPSYA was far more better than yesterday's.....her Kajre Re dance sequence in JPSYA with Veer and Dhruv was equally beautiful like the original one (Bunty aur Babli).....moreover, there is one more thing that I would like to say........even if I don't know what the agreement was with Sanjeeda and so I should not conclude anything, but still I feel that it would have been better, if they had shown her performance a bit longer......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree nilam. sid and sanju's chemistry is superb which is rarely seen on others.i love their chemistry sanjeeda is a great dancer but sid and sanjeeda's cute kajrare together with dhruv in jpsya was the best kajrare it was good as original.nihal and office staff enjoying the song and dance was so enjoyable and positive.i miss them.it would have been superb if it was our sweet veesha and dhruv in ita award in kajrare yesterday
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup Nilam d Kajra re dance sequence was superb..fab...
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree wit u guys, Nilam n Yehdil.
wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i couldn't see the performance, but i can say that this was an experimental look of Sajeeda Shaikh. it would have better if other look was there.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The Kajrare of VeeSha in JPSYA is the best Kajrare !!!!!!!!!!!