LTL Express - Issue #36

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ISSUE #36

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with Naku and Dutta's suhag raat and naku is extremely tensed and Dutta is unaware of what he will soon discover. He sits on the bed next to Naku and pours his heart out. He lets her know, how much he loves her and he expresses all his love for her in a beautiful way. The entire time dutta is complimenting her and telling her how much she means to him, all she can do is listen.

Dutta extends his hand towards Naku and when she places her hands on top of his, he notices her hands are fair and then she notices her feet are fair too. He is shocked and can't understand what's happening. She tries to explain that she's his Naku but he dosen't believe her.  Then the entire family come and explain to him that she's Naku. He feels betrayed by his wife and his family.

Naku tries to burn her face because her beauty is coming between thier relationship but Kala stops her and Dutta leaves the house in anger. Naku prays to Baapa and says this is another test that their relationship needs to win.

Dutta comes back home in a drunken state and Naku comes with her makeup back on. He becomes so happy seeing Naku with the make up and then she takes to their room. He tells her the only reason he is alive, is because of her and say he can't sleep so he puts his head in her lap and she puts him to sleep. The next morning Naku is without her makeup and tries to give an explanation to Dutta but he keeps telling her to go away before he does something to her. But she dosen't go so he pushes her to a table and she starts bleeding and she says that people say if a husband puts sindoor on the wife the next day of their wedding then they stay together forever.

No Precap

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Male

"Tu mujhse pyaar karti hai, yeh awaaz mere kano tak pauchi…magar itne dhoke mile Naku ke teri awaaz mere dil tak nahin pauch payi." – Dutta

I just loved this line! just loved it!! I mean…it makes perfect sense…he heard that she loved him…but he was in such a place…he was so angry and hurt…that he couldn't feel her love…finally when the pain and all subsided…he felt her love…his heart finally heart her maan ki awaaz…of course…it took him a while for his heart and brain to communicate and be on the same page…he he…but all jokes aside…that entire confession was just…wow! hats off to the dialogue writers!!

Female

"Dekho meri taraf Saab…in akhoon mein vahin saachai, vahin bharosa hai…main vahin Nakusha hai joh aapse behad pyaar karti hai aru khabi aapko dhoka nahin deh sakti." – Naku

omg…I loved this line…Naku knows that all Dutta has to do is look into her eyes once and he will know that she is his Nakusha and that she wont ever hurt or betray him! of course…Dutta wont look because he's scared…he's scared because he knows that she's right…uff…gadha…but I loved Naku…she was fabulous…and this girl is persistent!! best of luck to her…I know that she will break through to Dutta like she always does…but…it will take time…so ladies…the waiting game begins…lol…

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hi Guys,

This week, the most awwww worthy scene had to be Dutta reminiscing about his journey of love, the journey starting with Naku's entry in his life...

Dutta chose not to jump into the marriage straight on but to set the foundation right! He chose to walk down the memory lane and reminisce their journey of love first. Take the next step for right reasons, tut tut, not plural but singular reason - Love!...

Dutta has been on the "make-amends" journey for quite someime and today was the day of its culmination! He wanted to give his sins a proper closure and what better than to accept it sincerly!

Dutta confesses today that he always felt this unexplained feeling in him which he never sat down to retrospect but it was there! They were made for each other and hence, no matter how much he tried disassociating himself from her, she would spring back in his life!...Thats what Fate wanted, thats what Bappa wanted and all the forces in Universe worked to keep them together even in impossible circumstances! JMM was no less than magic, an opportunity baked and served to Dutta to introspect and give a name to his "anchaahi", "anjaani" feeling.

Dutta gets nostalgic on the cliffhanging memory when Naku refused to leave him in the face of death! That incident was the climax of their LS, a stand-alone incident, complete in itself and capable of passing Naku with distinction but Dutta still had traces of roughness left but Naku never gave up, Life kept on throwing obstracles at her and she kept on dodging them successfully! He struggled with his heart that constantly tried surfacing the care and love it harbored, for Naku, but his head told him otherwise because the past still haunted him! Then JMM happened to him...Jungle/Jagtap gave him an alien feeling of serenity that made him reflect back on his feelings! Naku's kidnapping got him face to face with his heart! A direct confrontation and there was no looking back now!...This confrontation opened the doors for him, "Mujhe Pyaar ho gaya tha Naku"...Naku had become his life and being away from her could send jitters inside him!

Dutta admits that Naku had passed all exams for him and now, "Ek tu hee toh hai, jisse mein apnaa sab kuch maantaa hoon, chahein kuch bhi ho jaaye, tujh par se yeh bharosaa kabhie nahi uthegaa"...

This unconditional love and in-situ trust shakes Naku's roots! She gets up to unveil herself..She is scared, she is skeptical but not for her own sake but for him! The self-castigation that he was capable of, was scaring her! Dutta yet again talks about beauty!

As Naku clearly states, Dutta has understood Naku like noone had ever done! But the book was incomplete without its prologue! Dutta had to read the prologue to cherish the book to its utmost capacity but was he ready?Her fright speaks! She makes him promise that he would give her a chance to defend herself and then she would be ready for any consequences! Dutta was not scared of the prologue because she now owned him....She had the right to manoeuver him anywhere she desired but only if the manoeuvering could be so easy!

The beauty of this night was the stark contrast that Dutta would go thru in an instant on his feelings, expressions and words. He promises to dedicate his life to her and he meant it but in few moments, thats not what he would feel like. He confessed his love for her, but in few moments the anger would totally overpower his senses. The 180 degree turn that he would make would be a sight to watch!!

Have a great Weekend!

Love,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Shabba Khair, Girls! Your Queen of Pepsi is FREE! Yes!
*Aisha Waves and Hands Out Pepsi and Chocolates and Samosay and Mithai and Loads of Other Good Food*
But I can't talk much tonight! My mum is after me to REST (Like I haven't been doing enough of that already! *Aisha Sulks*) so I'm going to rush through my OMG section this week, okay? Will try to fit everything in! By the way Thanks to everyone who PM-med me to wish me well and to check up on me! Love you guys! I promise I will PM you all soon! But till then Thank You and Big Hug to:
Sara, Ksh, Jaz, Chochu, Shilpita, Sanjana, Vandu, Jani, Anu, Ruby, Sia, Sophia, Nelu, Nimmo, Huma (The one that likes Baji!), Huma (the one that likes Strawberry Banana Smoothies!) and pretty much the whole Forum! Seriously, I love you guys.
*Aisha's Eyes Fill Up*
Okay, enough of this emotional drama! Let's talk about LTL!
*Aisha Nods Determinedly*
Okay, I am LOVING the Track! I would have liked it if Naku had told Dutta before the Wedding but after thinking about it, I realised that the CVs were right to do it THIS way. They need Drama after all and Dutta DOES need to work through his Trust and Beauty/Betrayal Issues. This is the perfect way for him to do that. And this time it'll be even BETTER cause Dutta and Naku are In Love with each other! Arre, kahan bhagey gah Dutta? Kab tak bhagey gah? He can't go far from her even if he wants to!
Naku: I am so GLAD that the Sherni has Awoken! It's about time! Loving her New Look as well. Not over-the-top, no loud make-up. Just simple, elegant and Naku-ish. Like it. Good work, CVs! And I love the fact that this Fair Naku just makes me think of NAKU. I don't even notice that she's Fair now! She's just NAKU. Liked that.
Kala and Co: Evil B*tches. All of them. Including that Stupid Sudarshan. God. Yeah, well laugh it up, you Freaks, cause ahead lies your Downfall. I cannot WAIT for it.
Baji: Where the Hell is Baji??? He's just disappeared! He was there in Tuesday and Wednesday's episode but then he was gone! If he's crying his heart out, then okay. That's understandable but COME ON BAJI. Man up! Now is NOT the time for Self-Pity! That bloody Sudarshan has his sights set on DUTTA! He wants to replace you in the DuJi Equation! Come on, Man! Defend your place! Step up!
*Aisha Shakes Baji*
Madhu: Eh. She's just a prop. This week she was just a prop.
As and Baabi: Oh God. AS has disappeared as well after her FAINTING SPELL. Drama Queen!
*Aisha Glares at AS*
Shouldn't she be talking to her son and telling him it was HER idea that Naku keep quiet??? Okay Baabi at least accepted her mistake. She is REPENTING. And she TOLD Dutta that it was her who made Naku keep her Truth from Dutta! So I'm okay with Baabi. But AS! Ugh.
*Aisha Glowers*
Okay that's that. I'm moving on. This week coming is going to be EXCITING! I really can't wait to see what Naku does to get Dutta to listen to her! COME ON SHERNI! Get your Sher!
*Aisha Applauds*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku-Baabi Scene

Yes. I picked that Scene. I know. Some of you may have found it annoying. Baabi was doing her Rhona dhona again after all. But you know for the first time in a long time I actually LIKED the Mother-Daughter Scene. I LIKED it. Naku is back in Sherni Mode. No more crying from her. She's been dealt her cards. Now she has to play with them. And it is GAME ON. Kala is going DOWN.
*Aisha Bares Teeth at Kala*
And Baabi was crying, yes, but she was REPENTING. Well thank God, FINALLY, Baabi has seen the Light! I am pretty sure now that we're going to get that Old Baabi back. The one who would attack Morey for Naku. The one who will stand up for her daughter and give her strength! Who will give her GOOD Advice! Come on Baabi! Time to show us what you're made of! Naku needs some Back Up! I suggest you go and find Baji and wake HIM up as well! Everyone needs to be ALERT now. On their TOES Damn it! Kala is currently ahead in this Game but she CANNOT Win.

Shock Moments: Naku Comforts Baabi

Shock Factor: 9/10

(I LOVED it. Finally we are getting that old LTL Magic back! It's about bloody time! This is a WAR people! And Naku's Army needs to WAKE UP!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Dutta Talking To Bappa

This week was not exactly Laughter Central. But that Dutta Bappa Scene? That was funny. I have to say, everytime Dutta is drunk he always manages to make me laugh. ALWAYS. That Scene where he comes home and wanders over to Bappa. Then he stands there and talks to him? That was funny. Not side-splitting funny but that funny that makes you laugh inside, you know? I love the way he was just leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and the way he was pointing at Bappa!
*Aisha LOLs*
Dutta was mocking Bappa in a way but hamarey Gadhey ko kya pata? When you challenge God, He definitely knows how to give an answer! This week I bet Dutta is going to get such a javab from Bappa kay zindagi burr yaad rakhey gah!
*Aisha Winks and LOLs*

Shock Moment: Dutta-Bappa Scene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I love all Dutta-Bappa Scenes. It's just the way that Dutta talks to Bappa that is quite funny sometimes and at other times so heartwrenching. Love these Scenes.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kala. Kala. Ugh. I HATE her.

I don't remember Kala smiling and smirking this much before she left PN. Seriously I don't. I HATE that Smirk. When Dutta yelled for Aayi Sahib? HATED it. I wanted to seriously smack it off. And the way she's trying to manipulate Naku? GOD. What a B*TCH.
*Aisha Throws Chappal at Kala*
I want her to FAIL. I want a Scene where Naku stands up to her! I want someone to put her in her place, damn it! I just- I have nothing else to say. I just hate this woman. Hats off to Aashka. But GOD i want her to have some kind of horrible accident.

Shock Character: Kala

Shock Factor: 3/10

(I think this might be my lowest rating yet. I just HATE Kala. I never used to hate her this much *Aisha Bewildered*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Dutta Strangles Baji

Are you serious?
*Aisha Stares Speechless*
How... RANDOM was that???
I did NOT expect that. i thought Baji might get a Slap at the worst but strangling???
*Aisha Stares Dubiously at Dutta*
Dutta you Gadha. Bechara Baji. Why didn't you strangle Kala? SHE was part of it as well! Okay I know. Dutta loves Naku and Baji the most out of everyone and thats why his reaction to THEM was more extreme.... but still. That was too much. Yeh Dutta bhi nah.....
Pashtayeh gah. Bahut pashtayeh gah.
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Shock Moment: Dutta STRANGLES Baji

Shock Factor: 10/10

(I did NOT expect that. A Slap? Yes. Strangling? No.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta's Heartache

Just Dutta. The whole week and every Scene that Dutta was in was just Heartbreaking. When he was crying to Aayi Sahib that he wanted his Nakusha back. That was just crushingly sad. When he went off and got drunk. Unbelievably HEART WRENCHING. And that Scene between him and Kali Naku. Where he fell asleep in her lap?
*Aisha Puts Head in Hands*
I can't even talk about it. It was so SAD. My heart really went out for the guy. The night that was supposed to be the BEST Night EVER was just... ruined. And in such a sudden and cruel way! Bechara.
Even the Scenes where he's angry with Naku, like when he destroyed their room and when he woke up in the morning? You could see the Love he felt for Naku and the way he was trying to fight that feeling, that Love. He doesn't look at Naku for too long and he cuts her off if she starts talking because he knows that if he listens to her, if he looks at her, he'll melt. He'll stop feeling angry and he'll start feeling heartbroken. And maybe eventually her Love will consume him so much that he'll even Forgive her. He doesn't want to Forgive her. The guy is stubborn as a mule. So thats why he's holding onto his anger.

*Aisha Looks Sadly at Dutta*

Shock Character: Dutta

(I could hardly watch those Scenes. And when they put that Saawarey song on? God. Are the CVs trying to kill us with Heartbreak???)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

The Sherni Awakens!

I KNEW it!
*Aisha Cheers*
This is what I had been waiting for! Naku back in Sherni Mode! LOVED it! The Sherni woke up when Dutta seemed to be going into denial about the FR. She pulled him towards her, forced him to look at her, LISTEN to her! She spoke to him in a strong manner! I liked that she was FIGHTING for him! The Sherni disappeared in the face of the Sher's Pain but she came out again after the Return to Kali Naku Scene! The Sherni is up and she is NOT going down without a Fight! Come on Naku! We're behind you!

Shock Moment: Naku Turns Sherni!

(Loved it! It was faster than I thought it would be! Good Girl! No moping about, just getting on with it! YES!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. Well. You Know.

Okay I know. The guy was practically dying of a broken heart. He was GRIEVING. I KNOW okay? But.... still. He looked Hot while he was doing it. Dutta passed out drunk on his bed?
*Aisha Fans Herself*
I'm sorry. I know. It was NOT the Moment to Drool. Yeah. Well.
Ahem.
It's not like I was the only one!
*Aisha Glares at Forum*
And I didn't even mention the SR! That was Huma!
*Aisha Points At Huma*
And Anu. And Sia. And Ruby. And Sana. ESPECIALLY Sana!

Shock Character: Dutta.

(Ahem. Yes. Well.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Monday Scene

Okay. I loved the Friday TaSha Scene. I just LOVE Lighter Scenes! What can I say? I'm a Hopeless Romantic. Those Scenes are ALWAYS Romantic. And Dutta always says brilliant things when he's drunk. He told Naku he LOVES her. He asked her NEVER to leave him. The guy is in too deep. He can't get out of it now. He's in Denial. He'll get over it. Plus Kali Naku and Dutta is just....

*Aisha Puts Hand on Heart*

You know?

So I loved it. But MONDAY'S Scene! WOW. What DIALOGUES Dutta spoke! They were so ROMANTIC! He got down on his KNEES. He told her he LOVES her. I cannot blame Naku for thinking everything would be okay after that Speech. It was PERFECT. Probably every girl in the world would want to hear that speech from her husband on her SR! God knows I would! So it's a Tie. Monday and Friday Scenes. And even the Scene at the End where Fair Naku is trying to talk to Dutta. LOVED the Chemistry between them! Reminded me of the Mann Ki Lagan Sequence! The Future Looks Bright! It's going to be BRILLIANT. I cannot WAIT.

Shock Moment: Monday and Friday Scenes

(LOVED them. PERFECT. Heavenly and PERFECT.)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey, hi n howdy all...*hugz*...wat a sad sad sad wk it was...*wipes tear Dutta stlye*...anymore torture lyk this...n i swear i will hav a break down...Baji style...*looks worried*...pain in pretty much evy scene...even wen Dutta was tellin Naku...how he feels n has felt 4 her till now...*looks distraught*...Dutta dint deserve this kind of naa insaafi...espesh on the day he thgt his life was about 2 get better...*weep weep*...im dun saying i wish Naku had told him b4...kehne se kuch nahi hone wala...damage is already dun so 2 speak...n now we must all suffer watching Dutta suffer...n Naku 2 now that she's realizing wat a big mistake she made by not telling him b4...dread c'in DuJi's nex scene...neva did i think i wud say that...but im still stuck in the pain
of the Dutta strangling Baji scene...no happy note 2 jump 2 this wks SS's on...so let get 2 it...

Actor
Iss week koi doubt muth rakna...lol...Actor Shining Star can only b...
...Mishal Raheja...

theres no doubt in my mind about all the stars i hav given him b4 now...but this i hav 2 say is the most deserved 1 of the lot...n cumz wiv a gr8 big hug...n...*claps*...aisi hazaar thaali...hehe...where 2 start n wat 2 point out...all week...start 2 finish he was outstanding in every way possible...on Monday...wen he sat n told Naku...how he felt 4 her in the early days...how there was sum kind of connection that allowed him 2 share his evything wiv her ryt 4m the start...how he had hurt her n wronged her after he thgt she was in on the Sups issue...and then gradually how his feelings had changed in the jungle...he also told her about how he felt wen he found her after she was kidnapped by Anna...the whole scene setting, Mishal's xpressions n dialogues wer jus perfect...i cud feel myself gettin worried about his sanity wiv evy word he spoke...cuz i knew in a matter of mins he wud see Naku/she wud reveal herself 2 him... MR's xpressions after he gets down on his knee tells her he is fully hers n luvs her loads...*weeping*...only 2 hav her reach out n place her fair hand in2 his out stretched hand...the look of confusion on Mishal's face wen he looks @ her hand n then her feet...was jus pure class...he cudnt possibly of looked more confused bless him...wkd how he shook his hand out 4m under Naku's lyk he'd been given an electric shock or sumink...then wen Naku stepped in2 the light n he saw her real face 4 the 1st tym...u cud jus tell 4m the look on his face...that a million thgts wer running thru his...lyk how she sounded lyk Naku...but wasnt her...was gr8 how he grabbed hold of her n looked @ her...i mean lyk really looked @ her...then wen she continued 2 speak n say she was his Naku...luved how he got angry n growled 4 her 2 stop talking rubbish...aaah it was so heartbreaking...hearing him ask if this was a joke...played on him by Kala or Baji...MR's eyes n xpression screamed...im trying 2 think of anything that will make this not real n xplainable...*sheds a tear remembering*...evthing that followed...Dutta draggin Naku 2 the pic of the koel Naku...his confusion as she tried 2 xplain she was the same person...the way he shrugged off her hold on his arm...was superbly acted out by MR...after screamin 4 AS...evy1 gathered in the main hall...2 witness the tamasha that was about 2 unfold...n boy wat a tamasha it was...all acted outed in gr8ness by MR of course...

evything MR did n said...was wow...his xpressions wer fantastic...n his dialogues wer enuff 2 make even the stoned hearted weak n teary...best bits...in which MR totally blew me away...wer wen he falls 2 the floor in front of AS...askin how he can b calm...his xpression...wen he says the "zeher dekhe maar hi dete"... *weep weep*...the angry way he was lookin @ Baji ryt b4 he tried 2 strangle him...n of course the neck rollin n tear wiping was jus on a nex level...

*wondering* where sher has picked up such pyscho tendencies...hehe...but wivout a shadow of a doubt he looked yum while rolling his neck lyk that...n also while takin apart his room...it was not really thor phor lyk last tym...it was more of a calm distruction...espesh the candles...he blew em out b4 he flinged them across the room...careful not 2 cause a fire...hehe...evy single movement was made perfect by MR...ryt down 2 the bit where he delivered his tasveer dialogue,smashed koel Naku's pic n stormed off out of his room...MR was awesum during the scenes wen Dutta was outside PN n on his travels...luv luv luved the Bappa Dutta scene...MR's drunk acting was brilliant...poor Bappa...even he wasnt spared by our Gadha...usse bhi doh baatein suna di...hehe...last bit now i promise...i knw my section has got a lil long...hehe...but i knw the character section this week is guna b short...so im milking my talk on MR a lil...lol...Whoa-k so in case its not ov wat the last scene MR rocked this wk is...its the lighter scene...theories are flowing by the million in LTL forum about wat our gadha was doin wiv a lighter...so me 2 sharing my thgts...i think ke Dutta was carrying a lighter in case he had 2 lyt anymore diyeh or candles...n as he has trouble wiv matches...he picked up a lighter in hope that his ease while lyting diyeh etc wud impress Naku...lmao...not surprised he burt himself though...flames n Dutta dnt go well 2gether...he always ends up burning his hands...hehe...now about the scene...MR's dialogue delivery wen Dutta enters the room...where he was doin the whole im fed up wiv this black white black white rubbish...leave me alone...was awesum...as was the way he went n lounged on the sofa...as angry as i was @ Naku 4 putting the soot on again...i hav2 say...the face xpression given by MR 4 wen Dutta see's koel Naku...melted my anger away in an instant...awww...it was lyk he'd won 1st prize in a race or sumink...n as odd as it sounds...the way Dutta fell was acted out well by MR too...Naku gets him up n 2 the bed where he falls flat out on the bed...Naku str8ens him up a lil...then Dutta ask her if she wnt sit wiv him...then starts telling her about the darkness that had taken over his syt...n how he luved her n was livin 4 only her...MR's words wer lyk a punch in the gut...*hurt face*...cuz u cud see how even in his drunk state he was clingin 2 wat he was c'in n feelin in that moment...awww n i cnt not say...MR looked adorable as usual wen he was acting asleep...so angelic...*daydreamz*...

Character
As much as its killing me 2 do this...im guna grit my teeth n jus do it...this weeks Character shining star is...

Kala..

why because she knew better than any1...in fact she had full confidence in wat Dutta's reaction 2 fair Naku wud b...n she dint even in the slightest hesitate 2 use Dutta's anger n confusion 2 the fullest...she told him evything that wud make it all ten tyms worse 4 him 2 bare...not only did she tell him that the whole fam knew Naku's secret n kept it 4m him...but also that Baji had not only knwn...but knwn the longest...*shakes head*...even in the tamasha...she cudnt help but hav a lil dig n spit sum venom...tellin Dutta the world will laugh @ him if he left Naku...wen she was so pretty...not content wiv the amount of h8 Naku is recieving 4m Dutta she even went 2 Naku n suggested that she go bk 2 being koel...i knw...she knws...the whole forum knws that wud b a wrong move...n will only make Dutta more angry...which was ov her intention...Dutta being more angry than he already is after having Naku play such games wiv him...prob wud throw her out 4 gud...god only knws...n im worried non stop about wats in store 4 poor Baji...the guys prob already in pieces after the strangling n Dutta's anger @ him...n goin by wat Kala said 2 Roops the other day...she isnt finished wiv him yet...*worried face*...i jus hope DuJi can brace this storm that Kala is brewin between them...

Although the star went 2 Kala...i hav 2 say i was impressed by the lil flash of sense that came 2 Naku...after Dutta passed out in her lap...hopefully after that lil lapse in judgement we wnt see her in Soot again...Dutta needs tym 2 get used 2 the fair Naku...not b confused further...

Whoa-k all thats it 4 this sad week...im hopeful but wivout reason...as next week prob wnt b any less sad...but a lil ray of light is bound 2 b in there sumwhere...i'll b looking out 4 it thats 4 sure...hehe...untill nex week tc n gbu...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...x...

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well this week the choice was very easy ...despite the fact that Kala looked pretty neat right through and Dutta was still looking hot  in his Green Sherwani ...but Nakusha looked absolutely ravishing be it as the bride or her simple endearing look after the wedding ...simple make up and jewellery along with pretty Sari's  ...totally beautiful ,so rightlyso she is the winner this week!!!!This fair Naku is real competition for Dutta and Kala!!!!

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

umm…fashion disaster of the week…hmm…you now…I honestly cant think of what to put…I mean…everyone looked pretty awesome this past week…Naku and Dutta glowed in their bridal attire…all the sisters looked nice…I really cant think of who to put here…of course I could totally be missing something…but…I really wasn't a fan of Kaala's night gown…It was nice and all but what was with the legging on the inside…whats up with that…you're goin to bed…why layer up…either get a nightgown that doesn't have thigh high slits…or make the slits smaller…lol…

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

I have to say…the accessory this week had to be Naku's sindoor and mangalsutra! I mean…they really stood out…and it added to her beauty…I know im being totally clichd but omg…how can I not be…she looked absolutely gorgeous…the sarees and all…but her suhaag ki nishani's…wow…loved it…even the blood acting as sindoor made her look beautiful!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

What a Night?

Denial Much

Suds & Dostana Gang

Day or Night

Experiment Time

Special Awards

NOTE: Sorry guys…something came up and didn't have time to complete this…boss came in and well…ya…you know how that goes…sigh…

Editors Note

hey guys…so here's the thing…im thinking about putting the Express on hold until further notice…its getting to be a lot of work…and lately the express has been incomplete…have lots of open popsitions with no takers…its hard for me to cover them all…and I feel bad when its not complete…lol…I don't want to leave off in the middle…im werid…so im gonna make the 40th issue be the last until people are interested in the Express again…when that will be…I have no idea…just a heads up…im still thinking about it…nothing is decided yet…but I will keep you all posted…

love you guys!
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey @ all wow i must say what a fabulous x-press i loved reading all ur sections it is writtten v.well. tank u all 4 doing this it is an excellent summary to what has been shown during the week & beleive me i eeennjoy reading it love love it loveit the humour that u put in the details v.well done!

@ tank u all 4 ur efforts don't think we don't appreciated it is much appreciated despite ur busy lives u still manage to do it 4 us so lots of applaud 👏👏 to u all!

@ Aisha darling so sorry to hear that u r not v.well getwell soon dear & take good care of ur self. tank u dear despite ur illness still manage to do ur section tank u! here🤗
@ jaz darling pls don't talk about stopping the express 😭 we love reading it i 4 one don't mind to read unfinished rather than none at all i know dear u have to cover alot but do what u can & just post it pls dear tank u again 4 all ur efforts i do read them but when the time pass that's why i don't comment but from now on will do 1st thing mon. mor. paka!👍🏼😉!
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum awesum issue all...*hugz*... 👏👏👏...

@ Aisha...*big hug*...so glad ur free...take a lil rest...
then i hope 2 catch u bk here full force... gbu...mwah...

@ Jaz....awesum job on all covered sections...
totally understand bout the award section...although i did miss it loads...😳...

nowayz Dude ur thinkin 2 put LTL xpress on hold...😲...
y do i feel lyk i'v lost the best job in the world...😭...
plz dnt...if u lyk i cud try n help u out...n make ur work load a lil lyter...
while ur looking 4 sum1 2 pick up the free sections...😕😳...

*hugz*...
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago