wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Some of users have rightly said that Star One going through its tough phase. During 7th to November 13th November, none of its programmes were included in top 100. Not even Geet. 

Even on Star Plus, Less than 30 percent of voters are looking forward for Aditi's new show Gulal. So prime time for star network is not promising as it used to at the time of JPSYA. Star Network seems 'finished'.

All most all the users of this forum have been shifted to other shows and forum. Only selected users are loyal JPSYA fans even till date.

There are dim chances of JPSYA 2 on television. Because Star One never doesn't listens to its viewers. On the contrary Star One likes to play with the viewers.
So the only option left for us to start JPSYA 2, ourselves. Even though, it will not entertain us as much as JPSYA used to, we will enjoy by writing our own story, at least better than that headless creatives. So I seek your opinion in this regard. But before that we shall conclude 'old sweet memories'. And the most important we will not write in the form of long boring episodes. We will write different sequences, instead. So please, do write and keep with you, the sequences written by you and post it when the thread will be started. The thread is expected to start within a fortnight or at the most within three weeks. AND DO NOT FORGET TO REPLY IN THIS REGARD IN THIS THREAD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasz thumbnail
I am sorry, i forgot to add one thing. i am confused about the honeymoon sequence of VeeSha. it is because, no one reliable person in the show seems to trust for Nihal's caring during Veesha's honey moon. so the question is to whom Nihal should be handed over. i leave it over to you.
take_ten thumbnail
Its a very good idea we miss JPSYA too much
We can read and imagine VeeSha by it

take_ten thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasz

I am sorry, i forgot to add one thing. i am confused about the honeymoon sequence of VeeSha. it is because, no one reliable person in the show seems to trust for Nihal's caring during Veesha's honey moon. so the question is to whom Nihal should be handed over. i leave it over to you.

Dhruv can take Nihal's care
He can be trusted in this
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a very good step. it it will be very good.we all are missing jpsya and veesha we can read jpsya 2 even if we cannot watch.starone is going flop the old shows ended the new shows are not as good and sweet i dont watch starone its very boring.trps also are hitting all time low now
Edited by yehdil028 - 13 years ago
yehdil028 thumbnail
i agree with take ten.dhruv can help in the situation
wasz thumbnail
it was in my mind but, Nihal can be kidnapped again. so i thought it may be better that Nihal join them. and they stay in such a hotel where there is a facility of two rooms (i m sorry  i forget the exact term for that kind of room, i will state it later) or else they go for honeymoon after Nandini returns.
yehdil028 thumbnail
i agree with you.veesha can wait for nandini.nihal will be safe with nandini and arnav. veer and ayesha love and care nihal a lot they will not leave him alone.nihal always brought them closer i think nihal can go with them he knows when to draw the line he will leave them alone go to play outside to make them spend more time togetehr
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!1!!!....what an idea.......Wonderful post Wasz.....👏
@.....yehdil  ,take_ten  ,Wasz  completely agree with you all guys......
If this had really happened,it would have been great.....

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'd love to pen down d story ahead I can make some 1. Shots