Miley Jab Hum Tum Farewell Celebrations<3

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

*Courtesy Niki*

Salaam Namastey MJHT'ians

We've Celebrated almost everything in Our Forum. From the Actors Birthdays to Our Special Moments from the Show to Even Some of the Tiny Miny but the Most Awsome Segments of our Fav Characters. But today its hard for us to make this One Post. As this is the Farewell Post of the Most Beloved Show of our Lives.

We all knew that at some point or the Other we would bid adieu to this Beautiful Show. Some of us knew how difficult would it be and some thought it would be easy. But today our heart wrenches while making this Post.

This Show has given us every moment of Life. Some Happy, Some Sad, Some Filmy and Some OTT. And we too were never a Sweet Audience as we've Complained, fought and cried for all that we wanted to see in this Show for our Fav Couple.

But today when the Show ends, we've been Missing it like anything. Our heart refuses to accept this Fact. And tears roll through the eyes when we see the Previous Epi's. And just one ❓ hits our Mind .... "What ate gonna we watch now at Mon-Fri, 9.00 pm?" No reasons to run early from Offices to watch that Nok Jhok of Nupur Mayank and No reasons to skip the Tutions to see Sams New plans to Woo Gunjan. No reasons to to reach early to watch Uday's & Benji's Non-Sense Jokes and Dia's Killer Looks to them. All has ended and that too with a SMILE.

Miley Jab Hum Tum Wrap Up Party

And just like the Show & the Characters and Actors left us with a Happy Note we too want Our Members here to have a Happy Celebration and Wish the People involved in this Show the Best for thier Future. They've always tried to keep us happy with thier performances and on this Day we would take the Opportunity toTHANK them all from the bottom of Our Hearts.
For goving us Miley Jab Hum Tum, Mayank Nupur, Gunjan Samrat, Uday, Dia, Benji, Shilpa Aunty, CJ, Annie, Chacko, Princi. Saxena, Shukla Sir, Deodhar Sir, Miss Aha, Chunky/Lucky Mishra, Chirujee, Tamanna Mam, RV, SheeNa, Bauji', Bui, Adhiraaj, Suhani, Neil, Dhruv and all the Other Characters, who have made MJHT what it is Today. Thanks to the Creative's and the Production Team for bearing us and our Issue's. we know you guys had to take a lot of things from us. So its a Thanks and Sorry for you all.

And Lastly

Thanks to the Members of MJHT Forum for being such a Nice Audience!
This Show and the Forum owes you all a lot. Good or Bad times you'll have always been there all through. Sometimes as a supprt and at times as a trouble for usπŸ˜†. But Its been a wonderful time with you all. We might have been Strict at times but that was just a part of our Job and So we hope none of you take it to your Heart. Finally we would wish all of you'll Good Luck! Though we would be in touch to all here but then Life has to Move On.

And Guys this is certainly not the End but a New Start for all of Us so lets Start it with StyleπŸ˜‰

Hulchul ho Dil Mein
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Suhane Weather mein
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Koi Khiladi Hai Yeha
O Jaane Jaana
Koi Khiladi Pe Fida
O Jaane Jaana

Dono Akele
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Nazron se Khele
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Koi Samjhe Na Samjhe
Takraye Jab Woh Humse
 Rocket chute the
Iss Dil se Kasamh Se

Hulchul ho Dil Mein
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Suhane Weather mein
Miley Jab Hum Tum

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tS8rVbs_Es[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Some of The Most Memorable Moments Of MJHT are the Song Sequences We've Had.

Salaame

Stars : Samrat Gunjan, Mayank Nupur, Benji Dia Uday

Diwali Party at Shergill's House with the Gang. Nupur forces Mayank to come and Gunjan is Samrat's special guest. Dia out of insecurity of SG's friendship forces Gunjan to sing infront of all and to save her from all this Sam takes the charge and Nupur Mayank support him for the same. And then we had this Salaame number with the Super 7 togethere.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOcUDYHnNls[/YOUTUBE]

Jane Bhi D0 Na Why

Stars : Samrat Gunjan, Nupur Mayank, Dia Benji Uday

The New Years Party at Bhushan House organized by Dia. This party was Special as Samrat had planned a surprise for Gunjan as she was hurt b'coz of him and on the other hand Mayank had to find a partner for his Ahmedabad Trip or he would have to go with Nupur. In between all this Dia introduces her new Boy Friend to all who she gets inorder to make Samrat Jelous. In a way no improvement in any relationship but things turn sour at the End.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkfjLWGiUhA[/YOUTUBE]

Khuda Jaa
ne

Stars : Mayank Nupur, Samrat Gunjan, Dia, Benji and Uday

Gunjan had finally realized that her secret Friend was none other than Samrat and so on the V-Day Balls Night she decides to be Samrats Dance partner. On the Other hand Mayank & Nupur who were caught up in Chunky Mishra's Bunglow find that spark hit to their heart which makes Mayank realize that he has special feelings for Nupur. And all this New Feelings in their heart give Rise to this Beautiful Khuda Jaane Moment. A Moment which each MJHT'ians cherish and celebrate every Moment. Nothing can re-Create this Magic. The Rains, The Music and Our 4 Beautiful People made this Song the Anthem of MJHT's Phase till date.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MeNoL0eWmc[/YOUTUBE]

Mauja Hi Mauja

Stars : Mayank Nupur, Samrat Gunjan, Dia Benji Uday CJ

Holi Party at the Excel. Morena Holi planned by the Boys ' Samrat Benji Uday. Mayank who often runs from Festivals was found to enjoy it this time thanks to his New Friend Nupur. Gunjan who was this quiet and shy girl had been confident and also made New friends like Benji and her Best Friend Samrat. Surprise Element of this Song was the Special Bond between MNSG. Samrat notices Mayank's concern for Nupur. Nupur notices Gunjan's care for Samrat and this gives rise to the Bond between the 4some.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIxacuOM9Cs[/YOUTUBE]

I$hq Hua Hi

Stars : Uday, Tamanna, Samrat Gunjan, Mayank Nupur, RV Dia & Sheena

The Play Song. The Song that was actually Shot in One Go though a Cam. This Song was the clear picture of some of the Blooming hearts. Mayank had realized his feelings for Nupur while Nupur was confused with his sudden change in behaviour towards her. Gunjan was juggling with her feelings for Samrat while Samrat believed Sheena was meant for him. One the Other hand we had Uday finally find his Ms. Special in Tamanna Mam and RV was trying to be Mr. Perfect to Dia. In all a Song that potrayed the Inner trials of the Couple's. Love, Friendship and the Something More was all in this Song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktYJWi_8HAQ[/YOUTUBE]

Ahi$ta Ahi$ta

Stars : Samrat Gunjan Sheena, RV Dia, Mayank Nupur

Opening Song of the Play that was to Potray the Characters each of these people played in the Play Miley Jab Hum Tum. The song which reflected the situations each of them were going through. Samrat was caught between his girlfriend Sheena and Best Friend Gunjan, While RV was indeed successful in trapping Dia to his Plans. Contrary to this we had Mayank & Nupur who were still unsure about their feelings.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDS1kH9Op4[/YOUTUBE]

Ankhein Khuli

Stars : Samrat Gunjan, Nupur Mayank, Dia Benji Uday

Morena, One of the Best times of MJHT. Nupur Gunjan were back to Morena due to some misunderstandings with Mayank & Samrat. But not for too long as our Heroes get back to Morena to Win over their Princess back. Being Dushera the Bhushans had a Big Celebration in house and then shot was this Song where Mayank & Samrat do their Best to make Nupur & Samrat feel how Special they are to them and to support we had Dia Uday Benji. One of the Best Songs as we had the Original MJHT Gang here.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI2zWKqpplk[/YOUTUBE]

Pehli Baar M0habbat Ki Hai

Stars : Nupur Mayank & Gunjan Samrat

Well words are less to explain this. Samrat & Gunjan's 1st Date & Mayank Nupur's everlasting Moment. In uniting Mayank Nupur, Samrat Gunjan get caught up in College Classroom thanks to Uday. While Samrat Gunjan decide to spend their Date in College Classroom, Mayank Nupur who get a day to spend some quality time togethere get disappointed while in Rains and are forced to stay in a Garage. Though the place isn't right but Our Beautiful Couple manage to make this the Most Wonderful Time of their Life.

It Definitely was a
Pehli Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai
Akhri Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai

Moment not just for them but for Us too

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQ7i_Ir3Kg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Dil Kya Karein

Stars : Samrat Gunjan, Nupur Mayank, Suhani Adhiraaj

Mayank had just returned from Bangaluru to Surprise Nupur. Samrat Gunjan take some time out to spend some quality time togethere and here we had a New Couple to our Family Suhani Adhiraaj who fell in Love at first sight and this was their 1st Official Date. Mayank surprises Nupur by giving her Dream a real Look, whereas Gunjan Samrat had the rains showering in their beautiful time and Adhiraaj made sure that Suhani was treated like a Princess. 1 Magical Moment and 3 Shining Stars.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDyK7EuS9Nc[/YOUTUBE]

Salaam-E-I$hq

Stars : Mayank Nupur, Samrat Gunjan, Dia Uday Benji, Adhiraj Suhani, Siddhant Tamanna, Yuvi Naina, JP & Jiggy

Merger Episode with MJHT & DMG Family. Excel College organizes a Party for winning the Basket Ball Match. One Most Enjoyable Episode. Which had so many stars togethere. Though Our Stars Glittered the Most.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCMt_S8ttc[/YOUTUBE]

Mahi Ve

Stars : Nupur Mayank, Samrat Gunjan, Dia Benji Uday, Suhani Adhiraaj

Its Nupur's Sangeet/Mehendi Ceremony. Though her marriage was supposedly to be with Adhiraaj but the Gang somehow manages to convince Adhiraaj to break the Marriage. Mayank comes over as a Punjabi Make-Up Artist hding from Bauji & Bui. One wonderful fun-filled Moment with the Gang.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctI_5lXa1yU[/YOUTUBE]

Tu Jaane N
aa

Stars : Samrat Gunjan, Nupur Mayank, Suhani Adhiraaj

Sad Song Shot on the 3 Couple's. Next day was the Biggest day of thier Life and none knew whats gonna happen. All they knew was wish for the Best. Nupur was fearing of loosing Mayank, whereas Suhani was'nt sure if Adhiraaj ever loved her. Gunjan & Gunjan were hoping that all wud go good.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QBSxcVUAo[/YOUTUBE]

Sajda

Stars : Nupur, Mayank, Samrat Gunjan, Suhani Adhiraaj

Valentine's Day Special. This Day has always been celebrated in the Most Unique way in MJHT. If last year we had Khuda Jaane then this year we had the Ever-Lasting, Most Sparkling Sajda for all of Us. Excell College had the V-Day Night with the Retro Theme. Uday & Benji were the Gabbar, Dia was the spiky Neetu and Samrat Gunjan as the ever-romantic Raj Kapoor & Nargis of Pyar Hua Iqraar Hua. Suhani & Adhiraj were the Modern Day Saif Kareen with a stint of Tashan. Agar Excel ka yeh haal that ho our Married Couple Mayank Nupur chose to spend the Day alone graduating to the New level of their Relationship. In all Another Dhansoo Episode in the MJHT Phase.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4F4KK14z2g[/YOUTUBE]

Zindagi

Stars : Samrat Gunjan & Mayank Nupur

After sorting the differences and misunderstandings finally we have our 4 Love Birds togethere spending time togethere. Samrat proposes Gunjan again and then they take their relationship to a New Level. On the other hand Mayank Nupur take Oaths again to stand by each other forever and ever.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOt_5xJcsBw[/YOUTUBE]

Gal Meethe Meethe B0l

Stars :  Samrat
The Last and One of the Cutest Song Picturised. The Gang was already in a Girls V/S Boys War.  Mayank Nupur were competing for the College President Post and the College was divided to 2 Groups Girls and Boys and so did we have Gunjan & Samrat support thier respective Groups. Nupur had played a Prank that made Boys put up a challenge to the Girls. The one who wins this Dandiya Competiton would be made the President of College. This Sequence didnt help in getting a President but surely did make the 4some realise how important they are to each Other.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo9isINqAJ4[/YOUTUBE]

Apart from these we've had Many Other Superb Songs Picturised on Our Couple's which are always Gonna be One of the Most Cherishable Memories for Us.

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I would BRB with my Memories
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜­ woh lamhe, woh yaadein koi na jaane..woh bheegi bheegi yaadein😭

As MJHT started I was a big fan of Mayank Nupur, so here is heart felt dukh...with a farewell message

The Couple who touched out heart always shall be remembered. Mayank & Nupur...the jodi who defined chemistry, love, intelligence, with love awesome Nokh Jokhs have ended on a happy note. Perhaps its the time to bid goodbye but just for now. Everyday is a new day and perhaps we may get to the see the characters either come alive with a fresh story and re-live Mayank & Nupur's life again or we shall see the actors in their new show.

We shall miss the smile, gussa, their chup ke se rona, their masti..etc
Shall miss you always shall see you again from episode 1.

miss you my MN & MJHT as whole (Samrat, Gunjan, Uday, Diya, Mayank, Nupur) The wonderful scenes which started off (Mayank- Nupur, Samrat-Gunjan, Uday, Diya) can never be re-created. They magic they all had can never be compared. The mast ragging scenes....yes i shall say it brought them closer then expected...even though it was their starting of beautiful friendship. Where Diya never thought to be close, she really became close to her sisters...Where Uday found his really best friends in his sisters and even mayank.....Where Gunjan found her voice in the crowds of billions.....Where Nupur found her strength to win over herself....make her mark somewhere.....Where Mayank found life which he never experienced ever through his life....Where Samrat got to find his inner lost soul that he kept hidden from all.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭

Edited by -Avz- - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res..............ah i need time to recollect all the wonderful memories and pen them here.............. and there are LOTS...... <3
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Edited

MJHT , the only show I have watched. The only show I followed till the end, the only show I will
miss...what on earth do I discuss now? Ah the realisation has yet to sink in, truly!

I am ofcourse glad that it ended on a happy note though, I would been irritated if it had anything
but a happy ending, this was meant to be a light hearted show and though many times it was anything but that πŸ˜†. I still cherish the memories associated with show and this forum.

I have learnt so much by being a part of this forum.. I have made wonderful friends and had amazing
discussions, drooling sessions, criticising sprees, some fights..it has been a roller coaster ride.
I Remember making petitions, writing scenes and one shots for the show..LOL..I had never expected myself to behave in the manner I have, but it was a wonderful change from the monotonous life πŸ˜†

My favourite moments in the show has always been MN related I guess, πŸ˜† biased MN fan that I have always been. I kinda remained that way all this time πŸ˜†..So to be very honest I m gonna miss Mayank and Nupur...Mayank's sarcasm, Nupur's nautanki.. And ofcourse the magic of Mayank and Nupur's love for each other.. This will remain my favourite love story ! Unlike in books where I Cant see what is written, or in movies where the love story is only for 2 an a hlad hours, this show depicted the love story in great detail. Ofcourse other shows do not concentrate on just the love stories so nobody gets to see so much of a love story, so this was really different and nice.. I am not of the opinion it was perfect..but I like it with its flaws and fallings, that made it more real for me.

Another thing I liked about this show is that the characters have instant connect..they make you like them and again none of the main characters turned evil, had an evil twin or ever tried to plot
against the other..they were all normal people, who truly loved and supported each other (unlike
us fans who always fought for our favs πŸ˜† ) It had a unique sister bond and friendship bond along with 2 love stories..plus the other sweet relationships, twins, cousins and friends..I ALSO especially love the one unique relationship of Mayank and his mother, one of the best mother son relationships I have seen.

It was gr8 while it lasted and I am glad I feel sad its over but have happy memories of the show..!

I'll miss it for sure.. but then all good things do come to an end.

--Divya

Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
reserved....................
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gagan di ...............hamara mjht forum lock to nahi hoga na............i am scared.............i only watched one show and that was mjht..........this is the only forum i visited for 1 1/2 years of my if journey..........if we will keep our forum active............hamara forum lock nahi hoga na ?????????
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to the Members of MJHT Forum for being such a Nice Audience!

are u serious gagan?

chalo finally it ended! good
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MJHT hasnt been a perfect show,and the forums definately NOT perfect
but its still close to my heart-with all the imperfections....
i think the show ended at the right time-on a good note
so i have no regrets at all
cheers to everyone..