Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends! 🤗 For the first time I'm posting here 😳 this is a short story written by me, I posted it in another thread & Ram Navami thread before but thought to post here too.

LOVE FOR GOD IS THE ONLY POWER IN UNIVERSE

In a small remote village of Gorakhpur, a teenage girl named Arati lived with her widow mother. They were very poor. They were low-born & they used to suffer all kinds of cast problems. Each villager avoided them, & hated their company. Nobody loved them; none spoke a single word with them & none ate in their house! Even if they were in utter distress, nobody cared about that!

Arati was a true devotee to Lord Ram. When her mother was totally broken down due to the immense grief from everywhere, she consoled her & said, "Don't cry, mother! This is Leela of Ramji! He wants to test our devotion to him! That's why we are suffering so much!"

The mother became astonished hearing those words. How did the young girl learn such lessons!

Arati always said to her Lord, "Whoever neglects me, I don't bother, my Lord! I know that you love me, & that's all for me! Your love is my only wealth in this universe!"

Their days passed like that.

Arati was preparing for the next Ram-Navami. She told Lord Ram, "I want nothing from you. I know very well that you have to come to me if I can wait like Shavari! You can never forget me if I can love you as Hanuman did! O God! How can you neglect me if I can tolerate all agony of life for you as Sita Maa did?" Arati told this, & wept silently. She felt it will be impossible for her to spend a life without getting Darshan of Ramji.

The Ram-Navami came. On the morning, Arati finished her bath earlier & went to collect flowers for puja.

But she did not notice that a servant of the rich village-leader was also there in the garden, for the same purpose! He burst into anger when noticed Arati in the garden. He shouted, "What are you doing here?"

Arati answered calmly, "I'm collecting flowers for Lord", but the servant shouted more loudly, "How dare you! Having born in such a low cast family, you want to worship Lord Ram! Get out from here at once! Otherwise you will be punished severely."

Arati said, "But what is my guilt? Lord is affectionate to all. He loves me, & I love him. Why are you creating such a divider between me & my Lord?"

He told again, "I'm giving you the last warning, Arati! Just get lost!"

Arati rigidly answered, "No. I have to collect flowers for puja."

Then the servant left the place & informed his master. The village-leader came & told, "Why are you destroying the purity of my garden? The flowers which are touched by you can never be dedicated to Lord. Try to realize that. How will today's puja be completed without flowers? Don't touch anything again, ok? Please leave this place as soon as you can", then he ordered his servant to wash his garden with Ganga-water!

But Arati didn't move. The village-leader told again, "Have you not heard my words?"

Arati answered, "Yes Sir! I've heard you. But you are absolutely wrong. How can you think that Lord Ram will not accept the flowers touched by me? Sir, have you forgot that he ate fruits from a low-cast woman like Shavari with a huge respect? Have you forgotten that he was friend of king of Nisaad's? Have you forgotten that Sita Maa called 'mother' to a demoness Trijata? Sir! Neither Ramji nor Sita Maa supports the rules you have made to divide this society! They are not pleased with your activities. Please try to realize them. They are parents of the whole universe! Do the parents hate or neglect their children?"

"As you don't want to listen to my soft words, I have to teach you a lesson", the village-leader called his servants who rudely drove the poor girl away.

But what a wonder! The garden became totally vacant at that moment when Arati was driven away! There was no a single flower in that large garden!

All became astonished. The master ordered to collect flower from anywhere. The servants tried at their best, but could not find a single flower!

On the other hand, Arati's little cottage became filled with flowers! Arati thanked Ram-Sita again & again.

The village-leader was really anxious regarding the festival of Ram-Navami. The puja could not be started till then. All villagers were invited there to join the puja, but none came!

If he knew that, all people were gathered to celebrate Ram-Navami in Arati's cottage, then what was his mental condition? But it is natural that true devotees will always prefer the purity more than the external grandeurs.

The proud rich master was alone in his room. A little boy came to him. He looked like very poor, but he had a divine smile in his face. He told in a divine voice, "Sir! I'm starving since a long times. Please give me some food." The master scolded him harshly, "Is this place of donation to all the beggars? Get lost from here! Don't disturb me! Are you not seeing that I'm busy with puja?"

The boy said with smile, "Are you doing puja? Then where is your God? I can't see him anywhere in your house!"

The rich man became totally astonished, "Are you blind? Can you not see this golden statue of Lord Ram & Sita Mata in my room?"

The boy answered, "I can see, Sir, but it's true, these golden statues are empty! They are not Gods; they are only the expressions of your pride of wealth! God can never live in a golden statue which is not welcomed by devotee's love. God loves his devotees, not the wealth."

"Who are you", shouted the master. He was going to call his servants to drive the boy away.

But before that, the boy smiled, "You need not call anyone to remove me from here! I will leave this place myself. I will never return to you."

The boy disappeared suddenly, & the golden statue became clay at that moment!

Then the boy went to Arati, lovingly asked, "Didi! Can you give something to eat? I'm starving from many days."

Arati affectionately told him, "Surely, my sweet brother! What is your name?"

The boy answered, "My name is Raghunath, isn't it good?" Arati looked at her Lord lovingly, & told him, "You have the same name with my God! Brother! Please accept all of these fruits!"

Raghunath smiled, "Didi! You are worshipping God. How can you give these fruits to me? These are for Ramji & Sitaji! I can't take them!"

Arati said, "No child! Now you are my God as you are in front of me. I believe that my Lord is everywhere; we only need proper eyes to see him & proper heart to feel him! I can easily feel that he lives in you, & none but he wants to eat from my hands! I waited long for that! How can I refuse him?"

Then Raghunath ate all the fruits & told Arati, "Now I have to go. Good night!" He disappeared. But Arati found the empty bucket is full of fruits! She became astonished. How was it possible!

Then a divine voice was heard, "Arati, my child, these are my blessings to you! Accept them as my 'Prasaad'."

Arati shouted with an immense pleasure, "My Lord, where are you? Where are you Maa Janaki? Will you not give me your sacred Darshan?"

Then Lord Ram & Devi Sita appeared in front of her. The Lord said, "Arati! Couldn't recognize me? None but I came to you in the form of that little boy! I came to you to quench my thirst for love & devotion. My intention has been fulfilled. You will be counted as one of my greatest devotees!"

Devi Sita asked her, "What do you want from us, little girl?"

Arati said, "Nothing Maa! I want nothing but your love."

Sitaji blessed, "Well, my child! You will be dear to me as my Luv-Kush.". They blessed her, & disappeared.

Arati bowed her head again & again to them. Her eyes became filled with tears of joy!

JAI VAIDEHI RAGHUVIR!      

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Friends! 🤗 For the first time I'm posting here 😳 this is a short story written by me, I posted it in another thread & Ram Navami thread before but thought to post here too.

LOVE FOR GOD IS THE ONLY POWER IN UNIVERSE

In a small remote village of Gorakhpur, a teenage girl named Arati lived with her widow mother. They were very poor. They were low-born & they used to suffer all kinds of cast problems. Each villager avoided them, & hated their company. Nobody loved them; none spoke a single word with them & none ate in their house! Even if they were in utter distress, nobody cared about that!

Arati was a true devotee to Lord Ram. When her mother was totally broken down due to the immense grief from everywhere, she consoled her & said, "Don't cry, mother! This is Leela of Ramji! He wants to test our devotion to him! That's why we are suffering so much!"

The mother became astonished hearing those words. How did the young girl learn such lessons!

Arati always said to her Lord, "Whoever neglects me, I don't bother, my Lord! I know that you love me, & that's all for me! Your love is my only wealth in this universe!"

Their days passed like that.

Arati was preparing for the next Ram-Navami. She told Lord Ram, "I want nothing from you. I know very well that you have to come to me if I can wait like Shavari! You can never forget me if I can love you as Hanuman did! O God! How can you neglect me if I can tolerate all agony of life for you as Sita Maa did?" Arati told this, & wept silently. She felt it will be impossible for her to spend a life without getting Darshan of Ramji.

The Ram-Navami came. On the morning, Arati finished her bath earlier & went to collect flowers for puja.

But she did not notice that a servant of the rich village-leader was also there in the garden, for the same purpose! He burst into anger when noticed Arati in the garden. He shouted, "What are you doing here?"

Arati answered calmly, "I'm collecting flowers for Lord", but the servant shouted more loudly, "How dare you! Having born in such a low cast family, you want to worship Lord Ram! Get out from here at once! Otherwise you will be punished severely."

Arati said, "But what is my guilt? Lord is affectionate to all. He loves me, & I love him. Why are you creating such a divider between me & my Lord?"

He told again, "I'm giving you the last warning, Arati! Just get lost!"

Arati rigidly answered, "No. I have to collect flowers for puja."

Then the servant left the place & informed his master. The village-leader came & told, "Why are you destroying the purity of my garden? The flowers which are touched by you can never be dedicated to Lord. Try to realize that. How will today's puja be completed without flowers? Don't touch anything again, ok? Please leave this place as soon as you can", then he ordered his servant to wash his garden with Ganga-water!

But Arati didn't move. The village-leader told again, "Have you not heard my words?"

Arati answered, "Yes Sir! I've heard you. But you are absolutely wrong. How can you think that Lord Ram will not accept the flowers touched by me? Sir, have you forgot that he ate fruits from a low-cast woman like Shavari with a huge respect? Have you forgotten that he was friend of king of Nisaad's? Have you forgotten that Sita Maa called 'mother' to a demoness Trijata? Sir! Neither Ramji nor Sita Maa supports the rules you have made to divide this society! They are not pleased with your activities. Please try to realize them. They are parents of the whole universe! Do the parents hate or neglect their children?"

"As you don't want to listen to my soft words, I have to teach you a lesson", the village-leader called his servants who rudely drove the poor girl away.

But what a wonder! The garden became totally vacant at that moment when Arati was driven away! There was no a single flower in that large garden!

All became astonished. The master ordered to collect flower from anywhere. The servants tried at their best, but could not find a single flower!

On the other hand, Arati's little cottage became filled with flowers! Arati thanked Ram-Sita again & again.

The village-leader was really anxious regarding the festival of Ram-Navami. The puja could not be started till then. All villagers were invited there to join the puja, but none came!

If he knew that, all people were gathered to celebrate Ram-Navami in Arati's cottage, then what was his mental condition? But it is natural that true devotees will always prefer the purity more than the external grandeurs.

The proud rich master was alone in his room. A little boy came to him. He looked like very poor, but he had a divine smile in his face. He told in a divine voice, "Sir! I'm starving since a long times. Please give me some food." The master scolded him harshly, "Is this place of donation to all the beggars? Get lost from here! Don't disturb me! Are you not seeing that I'm busy with puja?"

The boy said with smile, "Are you doing puja? Then where is your God? I can't see him anywhere in your house!"

The rich man became totally astonished, "Are you blind? Can you not see this golden statue of Lord Ram & Sita Mata in my room?"

The boy answered, "I can see, Sir, but it's true, these golden statues are empty! They are not Gods; they are only the expressions of your pride of wealth! God can never live in a golden statue which is not welcomed by devotee's love. God loves his devotees, not the wealth."

"Who are you", shouted the master. He was going to call his servants to drive the boy away.

But before that, the boy smiled, "You need not call anyone to remove me from here! I will leave this place myself. I will never return to you."

The boy disappeared suddenly, & the golden statue became clay at that moment!

Then the boy went to Arati, lovingly asked, "Didi! Can you give something to eat? I'm starving from many days."

Arati affectionately told him, "Surely, my sweet brother! What is your name?"

The boy answered, "My name is Raghunath, isn't it good?" Arati looked at her Lord lovingly, & told him, "You have the same name with my God! Brother! Please accept all of these fruits!"

Raghunath smiled, "Didi! You are worshipping God. How can you give these fruits to me? These are for Ramji & Sitaji! I can't take them!"

Arati said, "No child! Now you are my God as you are in front of me. I believe that my Lord is everywhere; we only need proper eyes to see him & proper heart to feel him! I can easily feel that he lives in you, & none but he wants to eat from my hands! I waited long for that! How can I refuse him?"

Then Raghunath ate all the fruits & told Arati, "Now I have to go. Good night!" He disappeared. But Arati found the empty bucket is full of fruits! She became astonished. How was it possible!

Then a divine voice was heard, "Arati, my child, these are my blessings to you! Accept them as my 'Prasaad'."

Arati shouted with an immense pleasure, "My Lord, where are you? Where are you Maa Janaki? Will you not give me your sacred Darshan?"

Then Lord Ram & Devi Sita appeared in front of her. The Lord said, "Arati! Couldn't recognize me? None but I came to you in the form of that little boy! I came to you to quench my thirst for love & devotion. My intention has been fulfilled. You will be counted as one of my greatest devotees!"

Devi Sita asked her, "What do you want from us, little girl?"

Arati said, "Nothing Maa! I want nothing but your love."

Sitaji blessed, "Well, my child! You will be dear to me as my Luv-Kush.". They blessed her, & disappeared.

Arati bowed her head again & again to them. Her eyes became filled with tears of joy!

JAI VAIDEHI RAGHUVIR!      

Thank you for sharing. It tells us again the importance of devotion.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These words are from Didi ji of Radha Madhav Society US

• Never mind the words of discouragement. They have been spoken deliberately to test your resolve.
  • Never mind the difficulties in life. They have been placed there to take you closer to God.
  • Never mind the critics. They are only trying to improve you and keep your pride in check.
  • Never mind the grey skies. They help you appreciate the sunny days.
  • Never mind the long lineup at the checkout. It is teaching you to be patient.
  • Never mind ill health. It is teaching you not to take life and good health for granted.
  • Never mind your failures. They are teaching you how 'not' to do something.
  • Never mind your enemies. They are teaching you forgiveness.
  • Never mind the slow driver ahead of you. One day you may be the one driving slow.
  • Never mind the bad days in the present. One day you will be calling them 'the good old days
  • Debipriya thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Friends, just saw a programme on Swami Vivekananda and remembered the significance of 11th Sept  , i.e.- 114 years ago on this very day Swamiji gave his famous speech in the Parliament of World Religions at Chicago.

His journey to America took him through China, Canada and he arrived at Chicago in July 1893. But to his disappointment he learnt that no one without credentials from a bona fide organization would be accepted as a delegate. He came in contact with Professor John Henry Wright of Harvard University. After inviting him to speak at Harvard and on learning from him not having credentials to speak at the Parliament, Wright is quoted as having said, "To ask for your credentials is like asking the sun to state its right to shine in the heavens."  Wright then addressed a letter to the Chairman in charge of delegates writing, "Here is a man who is more learned than all of our learned professors put together."  On the Professor, Vivekananda himself writes "He urged upon me the necessity of going to the Parliament of Religions, which he thought would give an introduction to the nation."

Parliament of World's Religions

Swami Vivekananda on the Platform of the Parliament of Religions

The Parliament of Religions opened on 11 September 1893 at the Art Institute of Chicago. On this day Vivekananda gave his first brief address. He represented India and Hinduism. Though initially nervous, he bowed to Saraswati, the goddess of learning and began his speech with, "Sisters and brothers of America!". To these words he got a standing ovation from a crowd of seven thousand, which lasted for two minutes. When silence was restored he began his address. He greeted the youngest of the nations in the name of "the most ancient order of monks in the world, the Vedic order of sannyasins, a religion which has taught the world both tolerance and universal acceptance."  And he quoted two illustrative passages in this relation, from the Bhagavad Gita'"As the different streams having their sources in different places all mingle their water in the sea, so, O Lord, the different paths which men take, through different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to Thee!" and "Whosoever comes to Me, through whatsoever form, I reach him; all men are struggling through paths that in the end lead to Me."  Despite being a short speech, it voiced the spirit of the Parliament and its sense of universality.

Dr. Barrows, the president of the Parliament said, "India, the Mother of religions was represented by Swami Vivekananda, the Orange-monk who exercised the most wonderful influence over his auditors."  He attracted widespread attention in the press, which dubbed him as the "Cyclonic monk from India". The New York Critique wrote, "He is an orator by divine right, and his strong, intelligent face in its picturesque setting of yellow and orange was hardly less interesting than those earnest words, and the rich, rhythmical utterance he gave them." The New York Herald wrote, "Vivekananda is undoubtedly the greatest figure in the Parliament of Religions. After hearing him we feel how foolish it is to send missionaries to this learned nation." The American newspapers reported Swami Vivekananda as "the greatest figure in the parliament of religions" and "the most popular and influential man in the parliament".

He spoke several more times at the Parliament on topics related to Hinduism and Buddhism. The parliament ended on 27 September 1893. All his speeches at the Parliament had one common theme'Universality'and stressed religious tolerance.

The essence of Swami Vivekananda's teaching:-

Swami Vivekananda believed that the essence of Hinduism was best expressed in the Vedanta philosophy, based on the interpretation of Adi Shankara. He summarized the Vedanta's teachings as follows,

• Each soul is potentially divine.
    • The goal is to manifest this Divinity within by controlling nature, external and internal.
    • Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy'by one, or more, or all of these'and be free.
    • This is the whole of religion. Doctrines, or dogmas, or rituals, or books, or temples, or forms, are but secondary details.
    • So long as even a single dog in my country is without food my whole religion is to feed it and serve it, anything excluding that is nonreligious.

Here is another link on the life of Swami Vivekananda:

Our Salutations to the Great Soul!
    Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
    ...PARiNA... thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

GOD's EMBROIDERY

When I was a little boy, my mother used to embroider a great deal.
    I would sit at her knee and look up from the floor and ask what she was doing. She informed me that she was embroidering.
    I told her that it looked like a mess from where I was. As from the underside I watched her work within the boundaries of the little round hoop that she held in her hand, I complained to her that it sure looked messy from where I sat. She would smile at me, look down and gently say, "My son, you go about your playing for awhile, and when I am finished with my embroidering, I will put you on my knee and let you see it from my side."

I would wonder why she was using some dark threads along with the bright ones and why they seemed so jumbled from my View. A few minutes would pass and then I would hear Mother's voice say, "Son, come and sit on my knee." This I did only to be surprised and thrilled to see a beautiful flower or a sunset. I could not believe it, because from underneath it looked so messy.
    Then Mother would say to me, "My son, from underneath it did look messy and jumbled, but you did not realize that there was a pre-drawn plan on the top. It was a design. I was only following it. Now look at it from my side and you will see what I was doing."

Many times through the years I have looked up to my Heavenly Father and said, "Father, what are You doing?" He has answered, "I am embroidering your life." I say, "But it looks like a mess to me. It seems so jumbled. The threads seem so dark." The Father seems to tell me, "'My child, you go about your business of doing My business, and one day I will bring you to Heaven and put you on My knee and you will see the plan from My side.
    Very Nice quotes. Let me make my humble contribution to the thread with few quotes of three leaders who inspired me the most.

The Buddha

"What you are is precisely what you have thought. Your mind is supreme"

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it
    ."

"He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye."

Shankaracharya

"The entire universe is truly the Self. There exists nothing at all other than the Self. The enlightened person sees everything in the world as his own Self, just as one views earthenware jars and pots as nothing but clay"

"Always say - 'I am the nature of Pure Consciousness. I am always the same to beings, one alone; [I am] the highest Brahman, which, like the sky, is all-pervading, imperishable, auspicious, uninterrupted, undivided and devoid of action. I do not belong to anything since I am free from attachment. [I am] the highest Brahman... ever-shining, unborn, one alone, imperishable, stainless, all-pervading, and non-dual-That am I, and I am forever released.'"

The world which is full of attachments, aversions, etc., is like a dream. It appears to be real, as long as it continues but appears to be unreal when one is awake

Among the contributory factors of liberation, devotion stands supreme, and it is the search for one's own true nature that is meant by devotion.

Realise your oneness with God, remaining continually intent on identifying with its nature, and joyfully drink the bliss of God within, for what use is there in other empty things?

The ascetic with matted locks, the man with the shaven head or one with hair pulled out, or the man parading in the ocher robes - they all have eyes but yet do not see. All these are but deceptions for cheating the world, for filling their bellies. Renunciation does not lie in external appearance, but in inward thought, attitude and feeling.

Vivekananda

They say, 'Have faith in this fellow or that fellow', but I say, 'Have faith in yourself first', that's the way. Have faith in yourself ' all power is in you ' be conscious and bring it out. Say, 'I can do everything.' Even the poison of a snake is powerless if you can firmly deny it.

You have to grow from inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.

Awake, arise and stop not till the goal is reached.

'It is the coward and the fool who says, "This is fate"' ' so says the Sanskrit proverb. But it is the strong man who stands up and says,'I will make my fate'. It is people who are getting old who talk of fate. Young men generally do not come to astrology.

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest this Divinity within, by controlling nature, external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy ' by one or more or all of these ' and be free. This is the whole of religion. Doctrines, or dogmas, or rituals, or books, or temples, or forms, are but secondary details.

The old religions said that he was an atheist who did not believe in God. The new religion says that he is an atheist who does not believe in himself.

If you are really pure, how do you see the impure? For what is within, is without. We cannot see impurity without having it inside ourselves. This is one of the practical sides of Vedanta, and I hope that we shall all try to carry it into our lives.

Never say, 'No', never say, 'I cannot', for you are infinite. Even time and space are as nothing compared with your nature. You can do anything and everything, you are almighty.

At Cape Camorin sitting in Mother Kumari's temple, on the last bit of Indian rock - I hit upon a plan: We are so many sanyasis wandering about, and teaching the people metaphysics - it is all madness. Did not our Gurudeva use to say, 'An empty stomach is no good for religion?' We as a nation have lost our individuality and that is the cause of all mischief in India. We have to raise the masses.
    Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 12 years ago
    NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
                                GOD'S POWER CHANGES HEARTS

This is true a story of Chintapurni temple of Godess Durga situated in Himachal Pradesh. This temple is one of the 52 shakti peedh's of the Godess (Shakipeedh's are places where Sati's body parts fell)

This happened around 25 years back.

There was a lady called Nirmala who lived happily with her family , her husband, in-laws and children. She was a great devotee of the Godless and by her grace had every amenity in life including the love and respect of her family members.

Only one thing made her sad. Her husband was a confirmed athist
    Though he loved her dearly and respected her but mocked her pooja and her devotion to Godless Durga. She used to shed silent tears on the issue and used to pray to Godless Chintapurni to change her husband's heart

Once Nirmala felt a great urge  to visit Chintapurni temple. She asked her husband to take her there, He made fun of her but aftter seeing her face agreed. He put a condition to her that she will not force him to enter the temple. She promised him. But also silently prayed for a miracle

Both of them left for Chintapurni. Outside Chintapurni there is always great crowd. And people have to stand in a  line to get darshan like in all major temples

So when the were standing in the line awaiting there turn Nirmala again softly tried to convince her husband to come inside the temple

He could have said no but instead he thought for a while and said " Well if your Godess is so powerful  let her search my ring for me" He removed his ring and threw it backwards, Nirmala said with conviction" It will happen so"

They started moving forward in the line, and as the temple door approached, The Godess came into his direct line of vision, Something matalic came under his feet, he touched it ,and almost fainted with surprise. It was his ring, which he had thrown in a crowd of thousands of people and that too backwards

Je looked at the Godess and felt her power then, He realized what he was missing. He realized the Divinity and supermacy of the Lord in that one moment

His whole life changed.  Today he is a very rich and sucessful person and offers free food for tired devotees at the temple

Jaikara Sheravalli Da
                         Bolo Sanche Darbaar ki Jai