OMG SO MUCH DRAMA with a SIMPLE SOLUTION

eshi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why can't they just get a few thousand bucks from Satish? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ask them lol..........😆

Love Leena:)
Edited by AfghanLeena - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think Manav would take it, Manav is someone who likes to earn his own way.
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There is a thing which named 'Self Respect'
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
manav's pride wouldnt allow it
eshi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanu4u

There is a thing which named 'Self Respect'

I'm not saying ask him and keep it and never return it.  Why can't he get that money as a loan? How is that going to hamper Manav's self-respect? Plus, if i remember correctly, didn't Manav get a few lakhs for Varsha's marriage from his would be father in law when Manohar's money was stolen? What happened to his self-respect at that time?

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think manav will everr take money from satish. u guys remembered howw girish ji used to tell manav tht he can borrow monye form him and return it but manav never acceptedd and im suree he willl do something abt it and he can earn with his own wayyy
fannn thumbnail
What about all the money that Archu earned as a Manager??
Can't they afford a hotel also?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How do u think he paid for the groceries, saree and bedding w/o money???  You mean to tell me those phate huve rupees were OK by these vendors and not the guy with the kholi????

I bet he had to buy these things on an acct too...Dude can borrow money from strangers but have issue taking help from Ajit, Tarun or Satish...

Difference between Abhimaan and Swabhiman...Here it is stupidity...He should take some help and repay asap...nothing wrong in it..
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We all know that Manav is so self-respected person that he won't owe any help from others, but is it right putting his wife in so much trouble & helpless situation.  When Ajith asked to take his shelter then he refused & finally what he did, he just made Archana sleep on the footpath & when police came he has to move under a tree.Is this the right thing what he did. Instead he cud have been to Ajith's place & then slowly he cud have searched for a shelter & work, then he wud have moved away with Archana. This wud be better than what he is doing with our Archu now. I hate this guy now. Now he has crossed all the limits of his self-respect.....😡But finally what he did when no way was left, he had to take help of his friend who is a thief basically. Is this ok with him....I hate this track.  Edited by Indomitable - 13 years ago