jyoti ending

luckey1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant belive how they are ending jyoti why are they doing this to their loyal viewers.
i cant get over it hope kobir and jyoti make up before her death the writers cant make us suffer any more.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no logical answer for our Question .Why Dear CV's Kill the character of Kabir and why they don't stop these nonsense to show day by day to the loyal Viewers.Sudharo  Andolan course is necessary for JYOtI's CV's.
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I miss the funny romantic kabir. Please cvs end jyoti nd kabir togever as a happy couple, I don't want jyoti to go bak to pankaj. It's ment to be a graceful exit, nd if jyoti nd pankaj are a couple that's a shit ending more lyk. What they're doing?????? Please cvs don't make the last week of jyoti depressing to wach we've seen to many of em.xxxxxxx    😭    😭
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too miss funny  romantic kabir
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved jyotir romantic moments o god they luked so awesome😍 i wish they show some of their missing chemistry in this last week of jyoti since each and every couple in the serial is getting closer except kabir and jyoti i wish this child turns out kabir's instead of pankaj and show shud end wid death of pankaj😡 cv's r responsible 4 jyoti's ending they killed my fav character kabir and my fav serial jyoti🤢