19th nov 2010: Pankaj CRASHES Jyoti's godh bharai

Poll

Whose saintification do you find the wackiest of all?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Everybody is prepared for the Godh Bharai, and call Jyoti &  Kabir for the puja.  While doing the puja, both Jyoti & Kabir are embarrassed about this lie, Susha, Raghavri & Vishmi all having their own romantic moments, and Raghu telling  Kabir that he chose this path for himself, so just suck it up.

Pankaj is regretting that he can't give his name to his new kid, and is determined to change that.  Bhairavi tries to explain to him that it's the consequences of their deeds, but Pankaj decides to go to Jyoti's place.

At Jyoti's place, a number of guests are there, including Padma, Sushma & Deepu (but not Dadi & Poonam).  Bhavri dispatches away the men, πŸ˜† and then a whole lot  of singing & dancing take place, w/ Bhavri & Reshmi centerstage, pulling Asha in (Sushma didn't repay Jyoti her favor)

Pankaj arrives @ the haveli and calls Jyoti from outside.  Jyoti tries cutting the call, but ultimately goes to meet him after he threatens not to  go.  CS follows her secretly.  Pankaj tells  her that he can't keep his promise, and that he ain't as strong as Kabir, and is not going to leave w/o his baby.  CS overhears all this and figures out that this is why Jyoti has  been so miserable, and gloats that now she has what it takes to make Jyoti's life hell.

Comments

What a surprise!!!  After all his promises, and agreeing to Kabir's condition that the baby will  be Kabir's, Pankaj goes back on his word.  Like an idiot, Kabir had forced Jyoti to have IVF.  And w/ CS discovering it, it's obviously the endgame.  Only thing to see - whether Pankaj does w/ Jyoti again what he did w/ Roshni.

As some have noted below, Kabir was the one who forced Jyoti into it, despite being warned by Padma & Raghuveer.  So his sullenness towards Jyoti the last 7 months was uncalled for - it's not like Jyoti cheated on him, even though I do consider her a  s l u t.  And all his lying will have now come to naught, w/ Pankaj's visits, which alone should have been enough to raise suspicion.

Some have predicted that the baby might turn out to be Kabir's.  I think that might happen, and it's the only way of embarrassing Pankaj.  Aside from that, this story ain't getting any better, so unlike others, I won't miss Jyoti when it's gone, any more than I miss PKCM.

Episode rating:
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ: The romance b/w Sumer-Asha & Vikrant-Reshmi, as well as the song/dance

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Pankaj crashing the party, CS finding out, Kabir lying during the puja

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know most of us keep blaming Jyoti for the situation they are in but Kabir supported her rather pushed her for the IVF and is now sulking.  He also know the kind of person Pankaj is from previous experience and he know Jyoti can't say no to others........
anamika1868 thumbnail
As much as I love Kabir, I can't digest the fact that he is sulking and seems to be angry at Jyoti. C'mon, Kabir, you pushed Jyoti to do this. When she ran out of the room, you gave a big lecture about responsibilities and took a promise to support her no matter what. I understand that you are jealous of that creep Pankaj calling up & trying to meet Jyoti. But, when u had the guts to say that the baby should cary ur name, wht don't u have the guts to tell that stupid Jyoti that all contact with Pankaj should be thru you. Why do u let Jyoti talk to him and then sulk like a loser!!!!!

Why was Kabir's character created if he is ging to lose in the end? Do the asinine writers want to send a message that evil wins😑😑😑😑

I have abad feeling about Kabir..........the way he said that he doen't trust himself in today's episode. I hope he doesn't kill himself.😭😭😭😭
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God there's only a week left and its still shit. There's no jyoti nd kabirs romantic moments nd there's only a week left?????? Nothing is really happenning it's just getting worse. Please cv don't split jyoti nd kabir up I want it to end wiv them two togever happily.xxxxxx 😭 😭
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update :)
-sia- thumbnail
Pankaj is becoming a big time looser!!! all the problems Jyotir are facing now is due to Pankaj's antics!! if he hadn't ppushed Jyoti, if there was no premature delivery, if Roshni was born like a normal kid welll there wudn have been all this tension b/w Jyotir!! after committing a mistake atleast Pankaj had to learn a lesson from it - to keep away from Jyotir atleast now!! he's all set to get back his next baby too!! pheww!!! n Kabir day by day is growing more n more insecure!! can't blame him!!! taking a decision is different but sticking on to it in all the circumstances is quite different n difficult!!! 7 more epis...will have to see how the story ends!!
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with what all have said. I don't know what has happened to kabir, he only forced jyoti to have pankaj's kid, n now every day he is regretting on his decision? ....this is just not done!!...
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vrisha for the update."Akher wohi hoa jo mujhe Darr ta"the
B🀬d Pankaj threated Jyoti for telling everybody the Truth and force  her  back to him.OMG with I Predicted this .So I have nothing to say just be hopeful that the child will be Kabir's.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Ironically, CS knows it as well, and is bound  to expose it in the family to embarrass Jyoti, so that reduces Pankaj's blackmail ability.  Beside, Jyoti can't just leave Kabir for Pankaj, or give Pankaj both the kids, and not raise questions elsewhere.  The only way forward is a showdown, where everybody discovers the truth when the new kid is expected to provide Roshni its bone marrow.  What a healthy way to begin life - do docs take blood, marrow, etc from such young infants? 😑

If only Kabir had the mafia tendencies of Sumer, he'd have sent hitmen  to kill Pankaj & CM, so that he has no more problems. 😈  Another thing, I dunno if anyone  noticed - Pankaj's behavior now is exactly how Brij behaved when Jyoti was married to Pankaj.  Brij would come and demand secret meetings w/ Jyoti, and now, Pankaj comes and does the same.  Except that since Kabir is fully aware of what Pankaj does, Jyoti is less vulnerable

P.S. Wow, Brij & Vikrant are really duking it out in the above poll.  Except that Vikrant's transformation was a little more believable, since he was insulted by Vernika and Reshmi stood up for him.  In Brij's case, a bad case of TB and hostile neighbors was all it took to transform him into a complete saint.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for me, Jyoti as a serial ended when she got shot to save Kabir.

the parts after that where she suddenly finds out a baby is crying in the next room and it turns out to be roshni and pankaj re-entering etc. was all so lame!
so disgusting! CV's have really degraded this serial and ruined it

i bet they didnt know they would be asked to wrap it up so soon, they probably thought they can run the show for another couple of yrs thats why they added this complicated & weird track in

now that they have to finish it within a week they will not be able to finish it on a high
this track for me has ruined the whole show

i agree with u Vrisha, in the end they made out Jyoti to be a Sl*t & i wont miss this show
in fact for a good 6 months now i've been hoping this will end and im happy it is ending soon