Nov 18, 2010 Written Update-Vik Reformed

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

November 18, 2010 Written Update

Jyoti shows Pankaj his place and reminds him that he is intruding in her and Kabir's house. He leaves. The date for the godh bharai is set for the 18th. The women all pick out jewelry. Rashmi likes a set that Varnika already chose, and Vik comes there and tells Rashmi to give it to Var. RP stands up for Rashmi and Vik succumbs. Var screams at Vik for doing anything anyone tells him, and calls him unmanly. Rashmi slaps her and orders her to leave the house. Later, Jyoti explains to Vik how much Rashmi loves him and how he loves her too. Chachi tries dissuading him, but in vain. Pankaj calls Jyoti again and Kabir leaves the room. Later when Rashmi serves Chachi tea and Chachi screams at her, Vik stands up for Rashmi. They reconcile. Chachi storms off to Jyoti's room and vows to have Jyoti dead on her godh bharai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good i hope Chachi manages it!
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh god every1 turning Gud apart from cs. I wonder wat she plans. Nd I feel bad for kabir getin hurt nd why is pankaj Sukin up to jyoti she's kabirs not his. God I hate pankaj. 😡 😡 I hope kabir nd jyoti stay togever hapily in the end nd pankaj to get lost.XXXXXXX
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
patah chala all this drama...and child is actually kabir's ..all doctor's were lieing.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I posted my views on Vernika in the Discussion thread, so won't repeat that here.  Watched the episode yesterday after Nikki said that it  was okay.  But one thing I didn't get - for 7 months, Jyoti tolerated things like Pankaj calling her b4 she read him the riot act, and for 7 months, Vernika tolerated all the games the bahus played on her b4 she blew up on Vikrant.  Also, after the way Vikrant was insulted - and Vernika was accurate - how does CS expect him to do what she wants wrt Reshmi?  Although so much for that kassam that Vik ate for her.

I liked the start, when Jyoti read Pankaj the riot act, but when Pankaj left that flower like thingy on the table, why didn't Jyoti just throw it away?  Later, when Pankaj called her & apologized, she could have said yes to his meeting Roshni, but no to his request that she fulfills CM's/his wishes.  Jyoti is such a cretin that she doesn't know how to say no to a man who's  not her hubby: she  could  @ least have reminded him of how CM made her life hell  & separated her  from Sudha, and how she  had no obligation to fulfill any of  her sentiments.

So the final  scene of CS stabbing Jyoti's pic - does that mean she'll be able to do something to abort Pankaj's baby?
vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasha74

Good i hope Chachi manages it!

rightly said, that will be the end to the torture the cvs have endured us for the last couple of weeks.
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update :)  Vikrant reformed so one of the problems solved!!!  btw CS was stabbing Jyoti i just thought that the end of Jyoti will be with CS trying to kill Jyoti..Jyoti dies along with the baby n Kabir is left out with Roshni who'll die a bit later!!! though this is most unlikely the way they're gonna end it!!!  jus had a sheer doubt dat this might again follow the footsteps  of PKCM!!
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kruthika for the update.