wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
His name was Avinash but he was the reason for all disaterous of the show. The actor who had essayed this role has not been popularized at all. He was so disgusting. From my point of view intead of Kamini he should be the main antagonist (as he was in the beginning of the show).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
avinash was best negative character of jpsya his acting is very good.i hated him most when he made nihal arnav kidnapped for money
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with both of you, wasz and yehdil......I also think that he was the best negative character, but at the same time I dreaded him when he kidnapped his own family members for money........

I saw him earlier in the serial  Main Teri Parchhain Hoon......his real name is Abir Goswami......there he played the role of a brother to the main male lead and a very positive character..........his character was like Lakshman in the serial......in JPSYA the way he portrayed the negative character, likewise in the other serial, he portrayed his positive character in an elegant style......
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree nilam his acting was superb as the negative character of avinash.he was better than kamini she killed her own son and daughter in law she also made a disgusting plot to kill ayesha.abir goswami also played positive character his acting is good
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes avinash's character was very nicely potrayed by d actor
wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilam2010

I completely agree with both of you, wasz and yehdil......I also think that he was the best negative character, but at the same time I dreaded him when he kidnapped his own family members for money........

I saw him earlier in the serial  Main Teri Parchhain Hoon......his real name is Abir Goswami......there he played the role of a brother to the main male lead and a very positive character..........his character was like Lakshman in the serial......in JPSYA the way he portrayed the negative character, likewise in the other serial, he portrayed his positive character in an elegant style......

not only in Mein teri Parchayi hoon, as a husband of chanchal he played a very positive role, but also in HOTEL KINGSTON he played a very positive role of Executive Chef of hotel Kingston. i also dreaded him for the same reason.