BAVD 17th Nov. Written update.

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...heres todays upday 😃

murli says i know iv hurt you but i cant live with this lie, relationships mean alot to me and this relationship started all wrong the foundation of our relationship is built on lies and that is wrong im not happy with this marriage and i cant keep you happy either. bharati goes over to him and says i understand what you are going through, people cant even spend a minute with me but im meant to spend my life with you. she says she knew he wasnt happy and she did ask him but he gave her an answer that no one ever has given her and she thought that everything would be ok, but like he said, her hopes were a lie just like the foundation of there relationship.

she says to murli that she now knows how he feels towards her and that she wants to ask him a question and she doesnt want him to give her an answer under pressure she asks him if he will ever accept her? is there anyway, will he not even try? murli turns away from her, (it starts raining) and eventually walks into the house bharati there. bharati has flashbacks of there previous meetings and all the questions she previously asked murli and flashbacks of all the things he said to her yesterday.

murlis inside drying off and he stares at bharti who is standing there in the rain, he then starts walking towards her but stops and stands there leaning against the wall, while bharati is getting cold in the rain. murli sees her getting cold and goes and gets her a shawl and puts it around her (this bit was way too sweet broke my heart 😭) bharti is looking at murli, and he then walks away and sits on the floor. bharati says to him that he didnt give her answer, she says that despite her height prob she didnt come here wanting happiness just for herself, just like any other girl i had a dream to give you as much happiness as i could, but its not in my fate to do so, if i cant give you happiness i also wont give you any pain.

she tells him she has made a decsion that she will leave him, she says you didnt say anything but i know that what you want. the only problem is the family  she tells him that her marriage was her dads dream and that he was so happy and had seen so many dreams for her and that if he finds out that her marriage has broken down in only just 2 days then he himself will be a broken a man, it will finish him, and because of veenas marriage there relationship came together and if they separate everything will be ruined. she says that when mridang said that veena wont be able to get married i understood why you did all this, and because of our decsion to seprate everything wil get ruined, she tells him she needs some time let veena get married, and let her father see her happy for a while then she will leave him and he can find another girl to get married to someone who is a better match for him than she is. 😭

precap, she asks him to live with this lie for a while longer and to act like a husband and wife infront of the family.

i thought todays episode was lovely i really did feel for bharati but at the same time murli showed his caring side whilst putting the shawl on her which was so upsetting...im sure theses two will eventually fall in love 😃
Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not a bad plan - Bharti to stay married as long as Rupesh is alive
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. I like this story. It is very different from the usual.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^i think so eventually he will aceept her
nice epi and thanks for the written update
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for a nice update...

I remember Bharati's dad saying he do not have much time ...does this mean he has some sort of uncureable disease...coz he was worried of Bharati knowing what will happen to her after he is gone..
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think her dad was talking abt him loosing all the money and property which he did not want bharati to know abt, im not too sure if he is ill
-sia- thumbnail
thank u for the update :)
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the lovely update.
will see the episode today
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 a fantastic update... it was a nice epi👍🏼