Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't watch this show regularly. But do watch it sometimes.😳 First i was apprehensive of how they will take forward the story of a dwarf girl. But i am really liking the way they are carrying it forward. 😳
Also, Juhi and Vikram's chemistry is good. Despite her being short-heighted, when i watch their scenes together, they look good and can be called a -'couple'. 😳 Today's epi. was good too. I hope they carry forward the story in this interesting way only! 😊 And i guess that's why this show has highest TRPs on Imagine. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i liked today's confrontations of both the leads... looks like the show is picking up slowly.😳
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the story will take an intresting phase now, im looking forward to seeing how there relationship blossoms.

even with all the arguments we are shown a soft and caring side of murli, which i hope they carry on showing, it gives us the viewers a glipse of his more loving side rather than the angery murli we have been seeing recently
mazzhaych thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaw even though murli has been very angry recently, luved the conversation between them today. it was soo sweet when murli wrapped the shawl around bharti.πŸ˜ƒ
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too love this show but only i dont like the present track
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think the current track of the happenings of shimla have been presented very well. murli being thrown behind the bars, police suspecting him of eloping with an underaged child... very well written by the creativesπŸ‘πŸΌ