BAVD 16th Nov- Written update (Marriage over)

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, here todays update, still got my net so managed to do todays, it was a great episode

Bharti says she may know, where murli will be, gaushalisa says she will go with her and starts heading out of the door but bharti doesnt follow her, bharti says she should stay at home with dhumroo and the family and that she will go, gaushalia says its late and she shouldnt go by herself. bharti says she is taking debo with her, mridang tells her its ok and she can go.

bharati is in the car going to find murli, and thinking to herself, that she needs to find murli and talk to him. on her way there she sees a couple, all happy and feeding each other ice cream and she gets upset and starts crying, debo tells her not to get upset, everything will be ok.
they pull up at murlis old house, and bharati goes inside and starts calling for him and goes to there old room.

shes standing there looking at erself in the mirror and having flashabcks of when murli pulled the mirror down for her. she then starts searching the house for him again but she still cant find him. she gets frustrated and starts crying and calling for him, and talking to herself that she has come to take you back, and she wants to talk to him. she falls to the ground crying, she starts having more flashbacks of when they met near the taj mahal, and of her engagment to him, and murli putting sindoor on her. murli then walks in and bharati said she knew he would be here, she then walks towards him to give him a hug but he turns away from her, and shes left standing there with her arms open (quiet a sad scene 😔) she looks at her arms and puts them down. she says everyone at home is worried and to come home. she says when i married you i promised to stay with you, and i need you to be with me to fullfill that promise.

muri turns around and looks at her, she says that i know your not happy sinse the engagement and marriage iv seen you so worried. she knows her height is a prob for him and that she had asked him all this before the marriage, murli shouts that yes i know i did give you an answer to that question but everything i said was a lie, not only did i lie to you but i lied to myself, but i cannot live this fake life no more, bharti gets very upset and starts crying. murli says she may be hurt but his decsion to marry her was wrong, he said he did it for the family but cant do it no more because im going mad.

gaushali is mad cuz bharti went to get murli (he aint your husband 😕) her and mridang are talking, and mridang says dad will talk to him and everything will be ok, gaushala says that i murli says he doesnt want to stay here bansarilal wil do what ever murli wants. murlis parents are tensed and waiting for murli, murlis mum says she feels so bad bharti, she is new into this house and that murli said alot of things to her and then left. gaushalia and mridang come to there room. she says its only been 2 days to the wedding and look whats happening already and things need to be sorted out before it get out of hand.

back at the old house murli says his life has become a joke and everyone is laughing and that he cant go no where with his mates and cant introduce her to anyone and he has made a mess of his life and hers. he says its time to face the facts and that this relationship is wrong and that he cannot stay with her bharti is in complete shock.

precap- bharati asks him that wil you never be mine, is thereno way? that will he not even try (this bit made me very sad 😔)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sounds like a  pretty sad episode 😭
mazzhaych thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the written update😃

so sad when murli said he doesnt want to be with bharti anymore esp when she was😭

-sia- thumbnail
thank u so much for the update :)
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when bharati ran to him with her arms wide open🤗 & murli turned the other way... 😲i can't even explain how much i was shattered looking at that scene💔 poor bharati...🥺i wonder when will the creatives make our murli ji fall for his bharati ji🤔

mazzhaych thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

when bharati ran to him with her arms wide open🤗 & murli turned the other way... 😲i can't even explain how much i was shattered looking at that scene💔 poor bharati...🥺i wonder when will the creatives make our murli ji fall for his bharati ji🤔

dat bit was sooo sad. 😭 poor bharti