jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey girls...had an idea for a OS so here it is...starts off where it left off on monday's episode...now...caution...this is not what you are used to reading from me...usually i write very deep, heavy and tragic things...right 😆😆😆...this is the complete opposite...hope you all like it...cant wait to see comments 😳😳😳

NOTE: the dialogues are in english because they sound much better...wouldnt have the same effect for one particular line if it was in hindi 😳

The Face-Off

Something was up, Geet just knew it. That was the simple answer that explained so many things. After having a complete flip-out in the archives when she fainted and then having carried her out refusing to let her stand, Maan had suddenly decided to let her go to the doctors appointment with Pinky. She'd called and told him that all her tests were normal and she'd be back in to work, he had instructed her to go home. Then, when she'd called him that second time he didn't answer. There was no way – just no way – that he wouldn't answer her call, especially knowing that she was at the hospital. Yup, something was up. Something was definitely up.

Geet Handa was going to find out exactly what was "up".

She began walking towards KC offices as she organized the bags and envelop in her hands. She had her purse over her shoulder, a medium manila envelop securely in her right hand, and nearly spilling over her left arm was a bag full of things the doctor had ordered her to eat (fruits, veggies, etc.). She was just trying to maneuver her wallet back into her purse and wasn't paying attention where she was going.

She was startled when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she gasped out loud at who she saw. Naintara.

What is this b*tch doing here?

"What happened Geet," Naintara bega, "Shocked to see me here at KC's?"

She didn't even wait for Geet to respond.

"Well don't be," she continued. "Maan Veerji has called me here to work along side him. After all, Dev was kind enough to hand over all of his shares of KC to me."

"But…" Geet began and stopped.

Naintara watched her for a few seconds.

"What, cat got your tongue Geet?" she asked with a smirk. "You cant honestly believe that Maan Singh Khurana would choose you…a stupid, unwed, pregnant village girl…over his family!"

Geet felt her anger rise.

"Just admit it already Geet…you were used! Not once, but twice…that too by brothers! The Khurana brothers really did do a number on you didn't they?" Naintara asked. "They just used you like their personal door mat!"

Geet's ears hurt at the shrill laugh that escaped Naintara's throat.

"You're such a fool to think that he'd not only accept you but that bas***d child of yours," Naintara said. "Delusional much?"

Geet stared at Naintara in shocked. Words seemed to escape her at this moment.

"What? You have nothing to say?" Naintara asked. "Hmm…seems like your pregnancy hormones took the last bit of brain cells you had."

That was it, Geet couldn't take any more. It was one thing to call her names but her child was off limits. This stupid b*tch couldn't think that she could say what she wanted and Geet was going to remain quiet. Oh, hell no!

"Naintara," Geet began, "…could you please hold my bag for me?"

Geet added a sincere smile too.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Maan was walking back to his office after having kicked his younger brothers wife out of KC. He tried to take deep breaths and calm himself down. He had to figure out what exactly Naintara was planning, and he needed to counter her with a level head. He knew Naintara. He knew she'd do to ruthless bounds to take her revenge on Geet. Of course, Maan wasn't going to let that witch touch Geet, but he needed to be prepared.

He suddenly heard a shrilling scream and the commotion broke out in the office. He watched as his entire office staff, minus Adi, went running in the direction of the lobby. Adi was in a mad dash towards Maan.

"Sssir…hhurry…" Adi stammered.

"What happened Adi? And who the hell is screaming bloody murder?" Maan asked highly annoyed.

"Sir…its Geet…"Adi said.

Maan's blood quickly turned to ice.

Had that been Geet's scream? Was she hurt? What the hell was she doing here when I specifically asked her go home?

All those questions and more raced through his mind and he himself rushed to the lobby. He didn't know what to expect. Geet in pain – hurt somehow. However, he came to a deal halt when his eyes focused on the commotion.

There, only 20ft away form him, stood Geet with Naintara. No, no – there stood Geet pulling Naintara's hair!

Maan watched stunned as Geet had Naintara by the hair, in both hands. Even from his distance he could see Geet yanking at the hair, while Naintara stood with a grocery bag and envelop in her hands. He could see that Geet was fuming about something, she was furious. He'd never seen her like this.

What had Naintara done?

He didn't have time to think about it because, as much as he was enjoying Naintara's pleas for Geet to let go, all Maan saw was Geet getting worked up. This could not be good for the baby or for her. He rushed over and tried to stop Geet.

"Geet what are you doing?" he asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder.  "Calm down."

Geet paid no attention to him whatsoever.

"I don't know who you think you are to come waltzing in here like you own the place," Geet yelled. "You've wrecked enough havoc on my life, you b*tch!"

Maan was taken aback by hearing such words come from Geet.

Did Geet – sweet, innocent Geet – just call someone a b*tch? Well, you had to call a tree, a tree…right?

"And how dare you…how dare you call my child a bas***d!?" Geet roared.

Realization dawned on Maan, and finally he understood Geet's sudden outburst. Naintara had attacked Geet baby – huge mistake. Didn't they say, never threaten a lion cub, because Momma lion was going to KILL you?

Maan saw Geet's breathing become a bit shallow, and instantly his worry was back.

"Geet please, calm down," he pleaded.

His please, fell to deaf ears.

He stepped closer to her and gently wrapped his right hand around her midsection and slightly pulled her back. "Geet…please…stop," he whispered in her ears.

Finally, she stopped fighting and let go.

Maan heard himself, and everyone else, gasp when Geet let got of Naintara's hair. Too bad Naintara's hair couldn't let go of Geet – it looked like Geet had two fistfuls of hair. Maan bit back a smile at the thought of Naintara with two bald spots.

"Ok…ok…" Geet began as she raised her hands up in surrender. "I'm calm…I'm calm."

Maan watched her inhale and exhale twice deeply.

Geet looked at him assuringly, as if telling him that there was nothing to worry about – the storm was over. She smiled at him – Maan let her go.

Geet then took on step towards Naintara. Naintara flinched and Maan grabbed Geet at the same time – both afraid of round 2 of Geet's attack.

"I'm so sorry Naintara," Geet said. "I don't know what got into me. I guess the pregnancy hormones took the last bit of manners I had too."

Maan heard a few chuckles in the lobby from the various employees gathered.

Geet reached for the bag and envelop that now lie on the floor. Maan would have bent to pick them up but he as afraid to let go of Geet. Thankfully, Adi came and helped Geet get everything.

"I hope I didn't rip out too much hair," Geet said as she turned to leave.

"Oh wait, one more thing." Geet was now facing a cowering Naintara again. "If you thought for a second that I'd believe you instead of Maan…you're the delusional one."

With that Geet turned to walk away, as she rummaged through the grocery bag and pulled out some chocolate and then handed him the bag.

"Geet…" Maan groaned.

She stopped and looked at him sideways.

"What?" she asked, as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't 'what' me!" Maan said. "What were you doing? What were you thinking? You should be calm…have you lost your mind?"

"The baby made me do it," Geet said as she put one hand over her stomach.

Then, she turned back to look at Naintara as she added, "The baby hates trash."

With that, she popped a small piece of chocolate into her mouth and walked toward the elevators.

There was pin drop silence for a few seconds as Maan watched Geet walk away and everyone else tried to figure out what had just happened.

Then, like thunder, laughter roared out into the lobby as everyone fell into a fit of laughter. Maan wasn't surprised to hear his own voice among others.

Maan gathered everything Geet had left behind and headed towards the elevator where Geet stood.

The girl was crazy, but that is why he loved her.

JAZ

ps: see...i can be light hearted and comical as well...hope you guys liked it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omg!!! i cant believe i missed this one!!! im suppose to be inputting refills but i read this one before even doing anything!!! but OMG!!!!!!!!!!! NT so had that coming!!! i cant believe this!!😆😆😆😆😆 dude u shouldve made NT bald!!!!! priceless!!😆😆😆😆 front or back? right?!😆😆😆😆😆😆 nope not right babeji!! front and back!!!!!!!😆😆😆

dude that was sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i missed this one stupid net connection!!!!! totally worth reading though!!!!!😆😆

luv u babe!!!😳
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail

u r a queen of OS...

would love to see sucha scene in the show..............

u made my day dear........simply amazing..................

loved....

keep writing

reva
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was actually very funny
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣

HOw i wish this happens in the show tooooooooo 🤣🤣
Good job Jazz ...Loved it 🤣
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its amazing
👏👍🏼
👍🏼
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha.. You made my day Jaz!! 😊
Super story and a super scene. The way you write, I could actually imagine the whole scene and Maan's and Geet's expressions!! 😛
Please keep on writing more.. You're a treat to read!! 👏

Edited by Muks20 - 13 years ago
raman1921 thumbnail
Haha this is exactly what i want to see NT deserves that not only that she deserves nonstop tight slaps by geet lol very nice hope that happens eventhough i have a feeling geet will not MU mann again but still worried geet cv's always shock us as long as mannneet r together it's all good NT can go to hell.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I really loved it...."the baby made me do it"...awww...very funny...and very cute...
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was really good!!!
Always read your serious one-shots, so this has actually come as a surprise, a pleasant surprise😊 
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Loved it how Geet tackled Naintara🤣🤣
Can't expect this to happen in the show😆 but would definitely love to see geet answering naintara back with full attitude and confidence😊