intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
veer hate filled stares  2 tapu were 2 good.πŸ‘πŸΌ
when he is angry , especially at taps, he looks freakin awesome.πŸ˜‰
aur tappu itni dar gayi thi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and how dare divya asked veer 2 forgive tappu?😑😑
veer has suffered the most from tappu.
tappu took iccha from veer, took his brother.
she tried to take lives of 2 ppl he loved the most.
how can veer ever forgive her.
and veer still has not slapped taps.
i hope that day also comes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini79 thumbnail
u r exactly right, feeling same hereπŸ˜ƒ, she deserves several slaps from veerπŸ‘
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Tapu took her steps back on seeing Veer just like a criminal standing in front of police and normally chup na hone wali Tapu was not able to speak also πŸ˜† Tapu know what all she has done which makes Veer truly hate her
nutmeg7 thumbnail
veeeeeeeeeeeeerr...weethear...i love you for that....the angry looks....god he looked so hot...😳😳....arre anmol....veer ke ye reaction ne se tapasya ko chata pada.......dil khush ho gaya...
shivani9 thumbnail
Veer Rocks now truly as a winner proving to the world the might of his love, esp I want him 2 go back n tell tht fool Tapsaya tht he has won the challenge and ask her 2 get lost..😳🀣🀣🀣, hez an amazing character, I love him for his attitude and style.😳, I am so happy for him, hope he sets right all the evils gg on his family now, I want him 2 correct tht evil Taps, Mai, Chandaa, evergreen glamorous Naani..😳😳,omg the list  is endlesss...😊, πŸ˜”I still didnt watch the episode, buddhu me😳
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

Veer Rocks now truly as a winner proving to the world the might of his love, esp I want him 2 go back n tell tht fool Tapsaya tht he has won the challenge and ask her 2 get lost..😳🀣🀣🀣, hez an amazing character, I love him for his attitude and style.😳, I am so happy for him, hope he sets right all the evils gg on his family now, I want him 2 correct tht evil Taps, Mai, Chandaa, evergreen glamorous Naani..😳😳,omg the list  is endlesss...😊, πŸ˜”I still didnt watch the episode, buddhu me😳

yes i remember that line from tapasya 2 veer,
agar aapka pyaar sacha hota toh duniya ki koi bhi takat aapko apni iccha se alag nahin kar pati.
the story was also a battle between tapasya n veer.
and veer has finally won πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes i remember that line from tapasya 2 veer,
agar aapka pyaar sacha hota toh duniya ki koi bhi takat aapko apni iccha se alag nahin kar pati.
the story was also a battle between tapasya n veer.
and veer has finally won πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yess I want him 2 tell her and prove to her tht he was right and i think he shud do it with Ichcha by his side and may b 2-3 kids as well, i mean twins yaa triplets..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

Yess I want him 2 tell her and prove to her tht he was right and i think he shud do it with Ichcha by his side and may b 2-3 kids as well, i mean twins yaa triplets..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahi jii two three kids r fine but no twins and triplets.
humein baar baar hot scenes dekhne hain.πŸ˜ƒ
twins yaa triplets mein toh sirf ek baar hi honeymoon bataya jaayegaπŸ˜‰
ek baar se dil nahin bhartaEmbarrassed
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

veeeeeeeeeeeeerr...weethear...i love you for that....the angry looks....god he looked so hot...😳😳....arre anmol....veer ke ye reaction ne se tapasya ko chata pada.......dil khush ho gaya...

I agree, it was superb acting by Veer. Nothing over the top but just his look was enough. Good going by Veer hope we see more of him in this mode of acting.😊
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

nahi jii two three kids r fine but no twins and triplets.
humein baar baar hot scenes dekhne hain.πŸ˜ƒ
twins yaa triplets mein toh sirf ek baar hi honeymoon bataya jaayegaπŸ˜‰
ek baar se dil nahin bharta😳

ohhh...πŸ˜† ok.as u wish..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†