SNS Nov 15 : Written Update: Rashi on her Knees

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly... though i did watch the show... but i still love the updates...

Updates don't have those 5 - 10 mins per episode slow walks and flashing camera on all faces and others... i hate that... inka bas chale to camera ka focus director and spot boys pe bhi daal de 😡grrrr
upasana.diya thumbnail
"Koki Sniffs Daal me kala"... you have me laughing there....lolzzzz...
Well can't we hire her as our special agent in CID or CBI.... We will have so many less crimes, as everyone will be frightened of her abilities
PDLIMA thumbnail
Hi Tellyaddict :
Thanks for the wonderful update loved your last line that Hetal chewed Rashi all dry fry. That is so cute never heard this line before thanks for the lovely update.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

"Koki Sniffs Daal me kala"... you have me laughing there....lolzzzz...
Well can't we hire her as our special agent in CID or CBI.... We will have so many less crimes, as everyone will be frightened of her abilities

hehe..........thanx u laughed at my random Adjective......
we cant  hire her yaar...dont u know fir MM ka kya hoga...waha to roj mahabharat hogi..........
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@taral, @nancygomes.....
my pleasure dear...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDLIMA

Hi Tellyaddict :

Thanks for the wonderful update loved your last line that Hetal chewed Rashi all dry fry. That is so cute never heard this line before thanks for the lovely update.

my pleasure dear............
and thanx for liking my adjective......u'll never hear any othet adjective of mine as well...as all are my Random Stuff, Dimag ke Khurafat.......i love using all sort of Comic words to give a comic relief to the Readers so just using the words....

tahnx again...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Waiting eagerly... though i did watch the show... but i still love the updates...

Updates don't have those 5 - 10 mins per episode slow walks and flashing camera on all faces and others... i hate that... inka bas chale to camera ka focus director and spot boys pe bhi daal de 😡grrrr

agree........I thinl that camera even works more than Writers brain these days...nothing much only Camera doing all Chaar Dhaam ki yatra by getting Focused on everyone's face 5 or more times...

camera bhi bora ho jata hoga ek hi shakal baar baar baar dekh kar...nahi..???
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thnx hun !

hetal ne toh dhamaka kar dia ek hi baar mein !
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

agree........I thinl that camera even works more than Writers brain these days...nothing much only Camera doing all Chaar Dhaam ki yatra by getting Focused on everyone's face 5 or more times...

camera bhi bora ho jata hoga ek hi shakal baar baar baar dekh kar...nahi..???

Yaar ye chaardhaam bade famous ho gaye since Bhagyavidhata (Dear the Char Dham have gone mighty famous since Bhagyavidhata).... I know... jitni mehnat ye camera karta hai uska aadha bhi Ahem karle to uske expressions hum nadaanon ko samajh aajaya (If Ahem works half as hard as the camera, maybe then we ignorant people will start understanding his expressions)

Aur raha sawaal mahabharat ka to Mahabharat ke bina Yug ka ant kaise hoga... i mean Rashi, Kinjal ke cunningness ka ant (and coming to Mahabharat... if there is no Mahabharat how will one AGE end and bring on a new AGE.... i mean end of Rashi and Kinjal's cunningness)😃
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago