TB - Jyoti to end on November 26th

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyoti to end on November 26th..

Imagine's long running show, Jyoti will end on November 26th..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well when the KZK track started in jyoti... i stopped watching the serial. sorry to say but... neither did i follow the written updates nor did i even visit the jyoti forum🥺 i visited this forum after a long time hoping that maybe the creatives have solved the problem & might have moved on to another track. i thought i missed out something but here i see this article of jyoti ending & the 1st page of the forum flooded with the murder of jyoti😲 so it was good that i missed out the jyoti episodes.... this means the KZK track has not finished yet😵what are the creatives doing??? in fact, what were the creatives doing uptil now?? why was this track running for such a long time??😲

jyoti forum was the first forum where i started making posts. i completed my 100 posts in this forum then only i started visiting other forums & making posts. i really don't know how to react on jyoti ending💔....when the kabir-jyoti wedding track was being developed i thought there was nothing left in the show & i didn't mind it ending but the track improved tremendously that i fell in love with jyoti all over again😳 but now the KZK track has made me mad again😡 if the track is still going to go on & on like this then better to end the show. but i have one question... didn't the creatives have any other track in for store that they had to get inspired from KZK? 😡

btw has the raaz of chachisa & RP already come out that they're ending the show???
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no the raaz of cs and rp is still intact and i dont think its going 2 b revealed well actually this track  has spoilt jyoti as a serial otw the show was getting stronger wid the sisodiyas i wud miss jyoti😭 eventhough i hate the ongoing track😡 but i'll still remember it as one my fav serials i entered IF 4 my luv 4 kabir i will miss him immensely but its gud dat it is going off air instead of touching new lows i now wish it has a logical ending..
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I nw this dramas annoying but am still gna miss it cause it has it's good point lyk kabir nd jyotis wedding romantic senes after. I luv kabirs aamir is an amazing actor. I luvd jyoti nd kabir sharing their romantic moments. Im sad to see it go. 😭 😭
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vik

Friday's episode - if  you've read that update - was it for me - I've stopped taking interest, and the article referenced in the above story doesn't give one any reason to be patient, as the CV's apparently told Vaishal: @ the end, they're going to have to decide whether Jyoti lives  w/ Pankaj  or Kabir, having given birth to 2 of Pankaj's bas***ds.  So that's it for me.

Forget about Jyoti's suffering for a moment - the fact that a totally ungrateful hubby like Pankaj should not only have a daughter Roshni from Jyoti, whom he got to enjoy, but he now gets to have another baby from her, albeit which he can't enjoy, while Kabir, who's done  so much for Jyoti, has to wait another year. 😡

CVs should get leukamea themselves, and then see whether their parents have to  reproduce their siblings in order for them to be cured.
-sia- thumbnail
Finally....the crap is gonna end!!! well i wish all the best for all the actors of Jyoti!!!
englishmame thumbnail
Yes a good dramatic ending like Kabir sacrificing his own life just to reunite Punkaj and Jyoti once more so they could be a family  again.  And P n J calling their new kid Kabir.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: englishmame

Yes a good dramatic ending like Kabir sacrificing his own life just to reunite Pankaj and Jyoti once more so they could be a family  again.  And P n J calling their new kid Kabir.

What? If this happens, I should have to commit suicide now for all the time I gave in to watching Jyoti          
englishmame thumbnail
yep. Nearly 2 years of my time wasted.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
earlier when Tell Buzz reported that jyoti is going off air, i was much disappointed....but this time, when the news is confirmed m really happy!!
...seriously thr was nothing much left to continue with...n who knows to what 'wonderful' story then CVs would have turned to?

n nooo i don't want jyoti to be with pankaj in the end n kabir dying😭....
either they end it up on a good note or jyoti dying but not with psycho pankaj .......