CVs want Us to have Patience

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I sent them a mail and I got this reply......

"As much as we appreciate your concern.Rest assured that all the issues in the show will be sorted out.And please respect us we know what goes into making a show.Please be patient.Thanks"

I was terribly irritated after watching the episode and so I sent them a mail asking about their logic in showing such...and I got above reply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am glad u emaild them cause they've cross the limit it's just not worth seeing anymore. Hopefully this paitence of ours leads up to a good cause in the drama. But am just wondering if jyotis alredy pregnant wiv pankaj then how can they solve our problems!!!!! 😡 😭 😡
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"And please respect us we know what goes into making a show"🤣🤣.
 i sorry ofc you do, that's why you have such amazing feedback from your viewers saying how much they loving your current track.

you must kidding. the only way they can fix this is by inventing a magic potion for leukaemia,the cv's have no idea what they got themselves into.
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vaishal for sending e-mail to  CV's .I don't know how they sorted out all issues but I hope,telling us the truth coz the episode of  12 Nov crossed all the limits.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh!! gud u mailed them....atleast they should know what hell they r showing now-a-days n telling us to be patient??

may be they gonna show us that its kabir's child n not pankaj's.......how so ever CVs gonna fix it, one thing is sure-that TRPs not gonna increase n its ending for sure...........
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hope we will get a decent ending ... The story they had started and the story they are showing now is like chalk and cheeseEdited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its ending now its declared i think cv's had purposely put this track of roshni bcoz they might hav already knew dat jyoti is going 2 b wrapped up soon so they wanted 2 sort all the incomplete issues so roshni was one of them. vaishal u will b visiting them on 25th nov the show is dated 2 end on 26th will u b able 2 meet them and even if u do plz ask kabir and sneha when can we see them back i know dat sound very stupid of me but i can't help i hav become a die hard fan of kabir...👏
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
All mouths shut please.......
Finger on your lips and absolute silence
Lets be patient,  and wait
yes CV's we'll wait till November 26th
What's the deal? its a matter of just 2 weeks
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, in the end, they'll show whether Jyoti finally lives w/ Kabir or Pankaj.

And if Kabir it is, we're all expected to rejoice.  Right, CVs?

Wish you get leukemia, so that your parents can then give birth to another sibling just to treat you. 😈
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The only relieving track now is the comic angle ViShmi has taken with Vik disgusted  with his room all wrong and The Bhabi duo Asha n Bhavri, hiding Rashmi. 👍🏼
I think this might just help in making Jyoti less boring.

The moment any of the three, Pankaj, Jyoti or Kabir appear, I change the channel (like I do during ads?) n watch movie promos and songs instead. 😡

Oh n BTW, Sarwar has reached Kolkata and 'll begin shooting tomorrow (n Guess what???? just beside the institute I am studying, 😍 n they've put up a Fast-Food selling counter kinda set there.  )

So  the point is, that since he's here and in the show, Pankaj has also requested JyotiR to "keep updating" him about Roshni to him. 😳
I think we're done with his track and the two last days the article mentions might be a cameo of his. so we can heave a sigh of relief that atleast the Pankaj-CS nonsense will be out of focus from now. 👏