Missing the leads from Season 4...

tasharose thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We should get the 3 leads back from season 4.I really miss seeing them.😭Remember the horrors of the first episode of season 4?The one that took place on Blara Junction and Neeha escaped the C.I.D team.Oh how I wish that the episodes would return to those days and with the leads back on for a second chance.I just couldn't stop watching that epsiode I've seen it like 50 times already!😊What do you guys think?Please no negative answers.Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tasharose....you probably posted an Aahat Question in the CID forum...a result of those Maha Episodes.
tasharose thumbnail
I'm reallllyy sorry I accidently posted it in the wrong place by mistake.I don't know why but for some reason it didn't post on the Aahat forum but got posted here instead.Again sorry.😕 Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tasharose

I'm reallllyy sorry I accidently posted it in the wrong place by mistake.I don't know why but for some reason it didn't post on the Aahat forum but got posted here instead.Again sorry.😕

It happens....you are not really to blame, you know.

Thankfully they have stopped the Maha episodes and 'Aahat after CID' now.

Previously we would never know when CID ended and Aahat started. Now at least we get to see the  disclaimer of Crime Patrol, so we know CID has ended. Wish they showed a proper ending, with FW logo in the end and the names of all supporting cast as they used to show in the pre-2004 days.