Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anjali is looking damn pretty... That skirt suits her perfect but whats wrong with Kapil?????
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it just me or does everyone feel that kapil looks more girlish then Anjali this days????🐷

Honestly speaking, of all pictures I like Dimple Jhagianis the best........she looks elegant.........Mrinal looks very funny...I dont know why though

Thnx Abi for pics but when was it taken???? Recently?
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anjali is looking fabulous but whats wrong with Kapil. he needs a stylist very badly. But for the pics they are very nice and good to see both Kapil and Anjali together.
wa3002g4 thumbnail
Good to know Kanjali β€οΈ are still together Anjali was soooooooo cute and was also looking smart
usmrasul thumbnail
seems like am not the only one....Ahem...btw am not much surprised...u girls remember the picture imli-Amit-Kanjali had together on friendship day i guess...then too i felt Kapil looked like this...now he has developed a hunch on back too i see..and it looks like India is facing shortage of Saloons

Bottom line: Awful :@
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, yaar you are thinking too much... Kapil and girlish?? Plz dont give me heart attack. I have objection on his hair only... cant he atleast comb them when going to party? or is it new fashion trend by him??? Me too agree on part that he need to have haircut.....

I didnt like Dimple's outfit at all, it is too shiny.... I find Mrinal ok but Anjali best here. Sorry got diff opinion.......
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I am bit surprised and confused about some facts.... Everyone says Anjali is in Jammu for her uncle's wedding. But this party was held on 12th November and Anjali is in Mumbai this time......

Anyways need to keep watch on SBS as they might show this party bash once they are out of Bidaai of Bidaai's mode.
usmrasul thumbnail
Darshudi...that nearly PINK shirt with all sorts of weird girlish color and that CHEESY OILY face....how can it not be girlish??????

I wasnt talking about Dimpis outfit....her face and made up looks more to standard but yes Anjali looks better with her natural look.....
I finally found what funny about mrinal....her salwar reminds me of all those weird shajadis i get to see in serial "Alif Laila"  when I was a kid

frankly...can anybody tell kaps to quit his bohemian style...it doesnt suit him at all........
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx to Abi for the pics .

@ Darsh , Thnk u for the PM , Yaar Anjali is looking stunning but Kapil ?! What is wrong with him? Am fed up with his hairstyle and those Ali baba shoes ...what is this yaar ? Doesnt he wanna get any lead or some important role in any show again cz he is not paying attention to his looks and it does matter in industry if u take care or no! ...am disappointed with his attire , looks , hairstyle (??? if any )πŸ˜• and you know what ? For the first time my attention is automatically diverted in that age difference of Kanjali😲 😭....Uff ..i never took care of that thing but today its clearly visible.....Kapilllllll ....WAKE UP 😑 and pls pay attention to ur looks ....

sorry for using such harsh words but at the end of the day i am happy that am watching them together after a lonnnnnnng time ...Tht's enough i think πŸ˜ƒ

@ sumaiya ....u have commented on almost every person but y did u leave Madam Rashmi sharma?πŸ˜‰...i wanna hear  ur comment on that Stern looking woman !πŸ˜›